Hello everybody, i made this topic cuz i really need help, i trying a lot of solution for launch the game after all downloading but nothing work (i already made firewall etc) i can just run the game if i put off my antivirus, so do you have an another solution cuz i dont really want to put off my antivirus

Which game are you having issues running? Just saw the tag.

Since you mention it only works when your anti-virus is off, then it is your anti virus blocking the client from actually running.

Check out how to whitelist the client in your Firewall/AV here:

I'm not gonna stop my antivirus for the game -_-' , if the game work after i turn off my antivirus that mean a virus as been implanted in the program -_-' ?

17 minutes ago, Katsuneee said:

So ???????? 

Soooooooo......there's not much more to say. it's clearly your anti-virus false flagging EE. So what do you do when you have a problem with a program....you reinstall it. So go do that with your A/V and see what happens. If that still fails, try a different A/V like Avast or AVG.

Why the network support team is confirming it, maybe?

The game is encrypted to protect it from uses of unauthorized third-party programs and to request a certification of the file for all the antivirus is complicated and cost.