CD times on basic (auto) attack

Tropical

Not a big deal really and not relevant for pvp but i was toying with auto attack and noticed the differences in CD.

Each class has a basic attack of 60% with 0 bonus... Same for all but CD differs greatly. If put to unattended auto attack a SE (CD 0.8s) produces nearly twice the dps of a PU (1.4s), if the sim is correct. I don‘t see why this should be the case.

I‘d suggest make it 1s for all, or if you want to keep differences make them more subtle.

It goes to whole feel of the toon. Example; PU's attacks are slow, but far more powerful (not just referring to auto-attack) compared to SE's faster attacks but lower overall DPS which they make up for with their attack speed.

Wouldn't be any fun if all classes played the same, even if it's auto-attack.

Edited by DrDieLess
bad grammar doc for shame // Go away smelly loli

I suppose the basic attack (beyond "not showing the full extent of the arkana abilities") main role is just to fill combos as a last damage resort, which happens quite often... it's most weird feature in my opinion is the 100 crit bonus!

What you need to know about the 1pt skill.

It's the animation really that slows down a character's use of that skill not the CD.

Like Tygress said, players don't like using it as it can interrupt a players combo atk.

I only use it because it can keep attacking when you are disabled(not stunned) and if you use a skill stone that skill alone could enable the skill stone's use. However, I'm more likely to be dead by the time that skill does any good in pvp.

If you use it, it will attack while your SP is low and needs to regen or if you are in pvp battle attacking something and want to save your other skills for when players attack you. Take the BG soccer pitch, if you use it on the gold ball and jumbo balls while you are awaiting for enemies to respawn it allows you to take down the balls without having to rely on your more heavy hitting attacks since the balls die by the number of hits and not the amount of damage per hit.

So, damage from that base atk isn't very effective in PvP. In PvE if you are relying on it for DPS, then what the hell are you doing with the other skills?