Newbie: Searching for Sage Awaken Class Guidance

Lord_Benkei

Hello EE!

I just recently awakened the sage class and I am enjoying it, but I was trying to look for a guide on google and did some searching on the forums but I haven't found anything related. so I was wondering if anyone can guide me in the right direction about the sage awakened class.

What's the difference between HS and AoJ? It seems one is more defense and one is more offense?

What skills are you supposed to build each as?

Should I level up one first or level up both at the same time?

Any guidance would be appreciated, currently blind to how to improve.

Thanks for reading!

Holy Sage is more of a Healer/Support Class, While AoJ is more of a Dps/Support class.

First off you need to level both to atleast 85 to get the main bonus CE which is big, Later on level it more for extras. Holy Sage gives Patk and AoJ gives G healing.

Holy Sage uses G heal Light Armor Set as it needs g healing for healing with Seraphic Hammer/Aoe Cue.

AoJ uses any Pdmg dps set whether agi/str, with the addition of double hit to the class now it now can pull of pretty high damage.

Holy Sage is more of a debuff removal class/debuff/cc prevention class, It can also boost the parties attributes as well as heal HP/MP over time. It also reduces party received Dmg by using the anti-stun skill. The skills prevent anti kd, anti stun, anti fear depending on which aura you are using. Or can invisible the party for specific moments.

AoJ is more of an enemy debuffer, while doing damage, The main 3 hammer skills each give a different debuff that helps everyone in the party, While the aura's it uses can be used for specific purposes. (Note the -block aura does not work for pve). Mostly the aura's are beneficial in pvp, while the skill debuffs are more important on pve.

Building them, depends on you. Holy Sage mostly has a 1 way of building because it is a support/healer class. Therefore G heal/Wis/Mrate/Skill healing/Additional support KP etc. Certificates for healer , 4 blue or 6 blue, or all tanky depending on what your purpose is.

AoJ, depends on what you want to do, as a starter on EE, it is a good class to build to be taken on PvE parties due to the support it brings, you can end up using full tank with it and just debuff people, or being good gear, use full dmg (4 green certs, Patk cert, Dmg KP, Hammer KP) etc. Both Agi/Str sets work for it, it depends on how your party plays, if not how you play.

Both is a support class in the end, Note that support does not mean just buffing/healing/Remove debuff etc, in my dictionary, Support also means what it can do to the enemy while helping the entire party.

• Like 2