Team Mode Dungeons

Juniper

please adjust the EXP and drop tables in DMH and DS party mode to better incentivize running them.

currently, these dungeons are time consuming and not worth the effort to run as a team.

here are some suggestions for changes:

DS Team Mode:

- increase the drop rate and amount of uni kappas, OR, keep uni kappa drops the same and increase pve medal drops, OR, keep uni kappas the same, add the occasional rare kappa so there's salvage chance for pvp medals

- remove magics of all kinds

- increase the amount of gold dropped from enemies, as well as the EXP garnered from them

- have bosses drop the most popular/sought after jewel replicubes, perhaps chesha can drop ch-acc and acc, scylla crit-void, eva, and ch-eva, and bagdal can drop crit-atk.

- give bagdal a very rare chance to drop a uni kilo

- make it so all bosses have a rare chance of dropping a spanner

- make it so all bosses drop exclusively blessed relics, perhaps 3-5 every boss?

- give a higher amount of 700 CP vials

- give every boss a chance of dropping hexweaves. plentiful hexweaves in party mode, please.

- make it rain more stardust

- diamonds are broken. until they work, mobs drops 23456 spades, bosses drops JQK spades

DMH Team Mode:

- make it rain more stardust

- give each boss a chance of dropping narak relics

- give each boss a chance at dropping hunger hacks

- increase the drop rate of DMH materials. at least double them, it should be worth the effort of doing a team run.

- dramatically increase gold and EXP garnered from killing enemies

- give cauterizer, champion, and ogung a chance at dropping jewel replicubes. 

- lower the amount of team medals. just for party DMH

- have all bosses drop JQK spades

- idk if magic accessories drop in team mode like they do in solo mode. if they do, make em rare in team mode. this one may actually be too much but im just throwing it out there

if anything, dramatically increasing the EXP and gold you get in team mode dungeons is something i would really like to see.

It's same story starting from Abyssal Temple: all dungeons from level 40, in team mode have mobs with crazy high hp. When you can skip them, everyone skip, cause it's not worth to kill them, but the characters with no conceal skill rarely want to run AT, SS, Acheron and DMH, cause it's much time wasted.

Mobs in SS have more than half million HP each!

• VGN GM

There is an overhaul of drops regarding DS/BGs that's currently being tested right now, so I can say that DS is getting it's drops reorganized. As for DMH, I can't remember if that's on the list of things to change or not.

1 minute ago, Vivi said:

There is an overhaul of drops regarding DS/BGs that's currently being tested right now, so I can say that DS is getting it's drops reorganized. As for DMH, I can't remember if that's on the list of things to change or not.

what about EXP rates regarding team mode DS and DMH? is that something players can also look forward to in addition to different drops?

Every now and then, I do the Nemesis dungeons (still in solo mode) as a DE. In the beginning, it took me 40 minutes to clear a dungeon. After enhancing the defender's gear, this time dropped down to say, 15 minutes. That's still twice the time the ghosting people take to complete these dungeons.

Maybe the Dungeon Damage Indicator (the boring window that can't be closed) could be of some use now, in order to calculate drops and gold!

I mean, the more damage the player/party deals inside the dungeon, the better the odds to get stuff from that place, in a general manner. This would somehow pay for those who crawl longer inside.

On 4/11/2019 at 5:15 AM, Armada said:

(the boring window that can't be closed)

Options --> Shortcuts --> Interface --> Scroll down till you see Damage Meter and put the button you like. I simply click + when I enter in dungeon and the window disappear.

nGY1f03.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1