Scardancer

Scarlet Blade (Solved) DC Mother has Disconnected you from the Server

Hello Everybody,

i think MOther has a big Problem with me because i only play since thursday last Week and Mother kicked me already more then 100 times.

can i do ANYTHING to prevent it?

My Mates diddnt have the Problem only once.

I cant even play PVP or go in to Dungeons because when Mother kicks me i get a Debuff or must completly extra Round of the Dungeon

PLEASE HELP

Moving this to the Help Section, as this isn't a bug.

If you're receiving the "Mother has disconnected you from the server message" then try the suggestions in this post;

SB is VERY sensitive to having a stable connection between your computer and the server.

If your problem is the game is closing out with errors (or sometimes without error and you magically end up at your desktop), try the following;

1. Make sure you have all your Windows updates installed and having the latest video card drivers

2. SB may be a 7 year old game, based on a 13 year old game engine, but it is very poorly coded and not optimized. No matter how fast your computer may be, SB doesn't care. I've found that going into the graphic options and changing the Textures to LOW have helped solve a lot of the crashes I get.

OK now i try all of your Instructions but nothing even works.

I updated all the things i played at LOW Graphics and nothing worked every time i get kicked from the Server.

I dont know why.

The GS talked me already about some Server problems but then must be other Guys get kicked too why it is only me ?

Oh sorry,

Mother has Disconnected you from the Server is the Error

i have only the Choice to Confirm and the Game close.

After that i must reconnect

ok, so that's a connection issue then. SB is like the gold star in making sure you have a solid connection. Trying a VPN is one of the things I suggest in my Disconnections Issues post. So give it a go. WTFast and NordVPN are good and offer free 7 day trial

• Like 1