mihukihu

What's the best way to exp wk solo?

Hello guys! As in title, what's the best way to exp wk solo on a6? I've been killing monsters in hg2 since 25C lv to 36C lv. When I reached  36C lv, gained experience drastically fall. I've heard smth about other places with better exp rates, but i'm not sure if i should change previous exp place.

I have wk 99+13+22, some shitty eq with sls 20/11/24/11. I have Aegir with S buff, fibi and all necessary buffs.

Please tell me if i should change place or should i stay? Every other tips you can give me about exp in a6 are welcome :)

First of all u should get EQ with enough SLs to skill your wk 100 Atk and 70/80 Ele, you should get S- % to Damage, enh dmg + crit dmg would be ideal but if its out of ur budget then, leave crit dmg out, or go for S%Dmg +  Crit dmg. Get a Laurena Hat, and Maru S- Buff. best maps should be Hr1/2 

On 4/10/2019 at 6:59 PM, danmachi said:

First of all u should get EQ with enough SLs to skill your wk 100 Atk and 70/80 Ele, you should get S- % to Damage, enh dmg + crit dmg would be ideal but if its out of ur budget then, leave crit dmg out, or go for S%Dmg +  Crit dmg. Get a Laurena Hat, and Maru S- Buff. best maps should be Hr1/2 

A nice place to lure would be Hell Ruins 2 or Hell gate 4. Maybe u should watch some videos on youtube there are many tutorials how to lure good in act 6