Gold balls

GoddessSand

@DrDieless when you spawn gold balls in mass quantities like you have, people DC and when they get back in they can't do much because of the number of balls spawns and the loot that drops because of those who got to stay as well as those who stay have system rendering problems. Might I recommend maybe relocating where you spawn the balls to another location on the map or a different map away from areas where one might spawn into the map as well as maybe turn it into more of a gold ball treasure hunt where you spawn 5 or 6 gold balls at a time in different locations throughout the map so they aren't all gathered in one location?

Also, I learned for players who do DC around areas where gold balls are in mass quantities when you log back in and you are forced into Ch2 on re-entry and want to get back into Ch1, do not switch from Ch2 to Ch1 where you spawn back into the game. If you move to a location far away from where the gold balls were spawned first and then switch to Ch1 from Ch2 you can have an easier time switching because your system doesn't have to start attempting to render all the loot and gold balls all at once. Which is why I believe that the reason for the mass exodus of players via DC because of gold balls is the computer suddenly has to start rendering a whole lot more things all at once instead of a little at a time.Just a thought.

• Like 1

doc once made a gold ball event in mereholt same spot as aeria did at the racetrack, ppl always go to different spots there and spread themselfes over the racetrack, which i find very good and  i prefer an extra gold ball event beside a monster spawn

Im with Curapoop on this one, atleast for the gold balls aspect. The Boss spawn alone I don't see much harm, just extra uni gear to loot and ppl to sell but the Gold balls does add a lot. The last event I got stuck in synchro. but just cause I had  party members who wasn't, even stuck standing in 1 place was still able to 4k gold from 2 ppl in my pt that didn't dc or get bugged. get 4k being stuck from what was still in range, if I had been able to move the entire time that's easily 8-10k

• Like 1