All Classes Skill Builds Guides and Recommendations

kaptain

23 hours ago, Norleras said:

For hybrid SW DPS, are we supposed to have two sets to switch between full ghost and mix Killer/Ghost?  Or Full Ghost and Full Killer?

I'd recomend  A full ghost accesory set crit atk weapon and crit atk jewels

Now i'm  testing crit rate randoms or crit atk randoms

8 hours ago, Norleras said:

I'm planning on testing a second set consisting of pure ghost and ch-weapon set but with crit rate randoms and jewels for those with a ton of crit void. Not sure how that'll work out but yeah.

You counter crit void by simply stacking more crit attack, not by neglecting it.

If you have little or no crit attack, building crit rate can even hurt you because your crits will do less damage than non-crits.

1 hour ago, limeox said:

You counter crit void by simply stacking more crit attack, not by neglecting it.

If you have little or no crit attack, building crit rate can even hurt you because your crits will do less damage than non-crits.

Don't chakra hits also crit and depend on crit-rate?

Whether it's physical or chakra damage doesn't matter, they're affected in exactly the same way.

Against full crit void, you either run with the fact that crits do no damage and avoid critting at all costs (kinda sucks because there are no good randoms for that, acc/ch-acc is all that's left over, jewels are quite terrible as well), or you negate their crit void with crit attack.

Running full crit rate would just ensure that all or most of your attacks crit, which either has little effect or actually decreases your damage.

A probably more obvious example of this problem is this: If you encounter someone who runs full crit eva, would you build crit attack to counter it? Of course not, crit attack is a wasted stat if you don't crit in the first place. Similarly, crit rate is wasted if your crits do no extra damage.

1 hour ago, limeox said:

Whether it's physical or chakra damage doesn't matter, they're affected in exactly the same way.

Against full crit void, you either run with the fact that crits do no damage and avoid critting at all costs (kinda sucks because there are no good randoms for that, acc/ch-acc is all that's left over, jewels are quite terrible as well), or you negate their crit void with crit attack.

Running full crit rate would just ensure that all or most of your attacks crit, which either has little effect or actually decreases your damage.

A probably more obvious example of this problem is this: If you encounter someone who runs full crit eva, would you build crit attack to counter it? Of course not, crit attack is a wasted stat if you don't crit in the first place. Similarly, crit rate is wasted if your crits do no extra damage.

Okay that's news to me if the ch-atk crits are also affected by crit void.  I always thought that crit-void only affected the physical crits.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, lightsenshi said:

While I'm thinking about it, does anyone have a good (or at least decent) battle medic build I can use for pve?

For doing PvE exclusively: http://limeox.info/app/scarlet/#build=40X__00_000000011100030300fa14000c05f0020

4 damage skills is all you need. Maxing atomic launcher is optional, kinda nice but has a long cooldown. Crit buff is obvious. Eva buff is broken at this cap. Chakra accessories, crit rate randoms, crit atk jewels.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Maverick

Hi guys. May I ask, for the Punisher, why the setup doesn't include Advance Soul Mastery? Isn't Punisher uses alot of her SP for attacking?

3 hours ago, Guest Maverick said:

Hi guys. May I ask, for the Punisher, why the setup doesn't include Advance Soul Mastery? Isn't Punisher uses alot of her SP for attacking?

SP stat or skills are the last thing you need. Sp won't help you survive and it can be easily replenished with potions 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2016 at 12:28 PM, kaptain said:

Alright next is

-Whipper-

Pros:-

- 2nd Highest HP and natural VOID out of all classes ( DEs being the 1st)

- Excellent variety of disables/stuns/pulls and a sweet immobilize .

- Best collective debuffs out of all classes.

- Can do the longest stunlock out of all classes ( +17s if I'm not mistaken).

- Can rack up high amount of DoTs.

- Has 4 pull skills making her very annoying for the enemy.

Cons:-

- Ultimate Soul Shield costs too many points to max, has a very slow start up and mediocre effects compared to her other buff -Defender's Might- 

-  She needs to tank in Mech as her Arkana form is not as tanky as a DE or CB.

- DoTs damage is severely cut down with enemy gear and PvP modifier.

- Her Debuff -Eternal Suffering- costs a minimal  of 11 points to unlock and extra 7 points to max. 

Now for sample builds:-

Full Tank

http://lime-sb.byethost14.com/?i=1#build=10S__00_000i0h01100118595210302a50

Tanky Tank Buster

http://lime-sb.byethost14.com/?i=1#build=10S__00_000i0001558118595210302a50

Tank Buster with decent DoTs ( note that the simulator is bugged , you only need 5 points on Flaming Whip instead of 6 to unlock Immolation Lv 5 ) 

http://lime-sb.byethost14.com/?i=1#build=10S__00_00090000558118595652302a50

Maximum Damage

http://lime-sb.byethost14.com/?i=1#build=10S__00_00030000558118595g93302150

Tanky with excellent DoTs ( due to the simulator being bugged note that I'm using level 9 flame whip where it should be level 7 and level 7 immolation where it should be level 9)

http://lime-sb.byethost14.com/?i=1#build=10S__00_000i0011100118595973302a50

Now some recommendations:

- If you are given choice between HP passive and defense passive , pick HP passive.

- You don't need to max Lightning Whip but its very helpful to have it maxed as the disabling duration increase is worth it.

- while under rated Hardcore Assault can mitigate some of the critical damage you receive from enemies but it costs many points to max.

More classes coming soon.

I've been playing this game, made a whipper and am following this guide but can anyone tell me why the skill list in the guide and the one in the game seem different? Like the guide says put "Flame Whip 16/16" but my flame whip in game has 18 slots. More importantly, the guide says to skip "Whip it good" and "Brutal scourge" but then says to take the next parts of that chain of skills that require them as a prerequisite... same with "ultimate soul shield" and "defender's might"

I'm not sure what's going on. Is there something that unlocks at higher levels that changes my skill sheet to match the one in the guide or something?

11 minutes ago, sinkingship said:

I've been playing this game, made a whipper and am following this guide but can anyone tell me why the skill list in the guide and the one in the game seem different? Like the guide says put "Flame Whip 16/16" but my flame whip in game has 18 slots. More importantly, the guide says to skip "Whip it good" and "Brutal scourge" but then says to take the next parts of that chain of skills that require them as a prerequisite... same with "ultimate soul shield" and "defender's might"

I'm not sure what's going on. Is there something that unlocks at higher levels that changes my skill sheet to match the one in the guide or something?

The specific post is kind of old. Many changes have been made to the game including skill trees and such.

• Like 1

that's a real tall order for someone coming into the game blind. I don't even know what half these stats mean or how they interact with eachother. I don't know how many points I have to work with total (since some come from quests and sources other than levels). On top of that I'm only midway through level 30 - it's a long way from endgame so abilities that are useful now might not be useful at higher levels, I can't judge what's good or not good with my limited perspective.

And worst of all I can't afford to experiment or test things myself because the only way to re-spec is through a cash shop item. It's a real frustrating conundrum.

Looking through this, I believe somebody needs to go through moving each class into their own topic like suggested so people can discuss that class specifically about their build instead of going through the post looking for their class. Next I think somebody should really identify if they are using current skill trees or not as I question the validity of the SW skill tree use for DPS balance as well as some of the other builds as I think the lack of passive atk is bad. I say that because the passive atk increases the atks of even the weakest skills without even having to put points into that atk. So, while one uses several skill points in one atk the passive should make up for that by not needing to put so many on certain atks and then one can use those other points in atks that add to the player's crits. An example is catfight you can only put 1 skill point in it, but if you use passive atk you are essentially increasing the atk value while you can't add more skill points to it.

20 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Looking through this, I believe somebody needs to go through moving each class into their own topic like suggested so people can discuss that class specifically about their build instead of going through the post looking for their class. Next I think somebody should really identify if they are using current skill trees or not as I question the validity of the SW skill tree use for DPS balance as well as some of the other builds as I think the lack of passive atk is bad. I say that because the passive atk increases the atks of even the weakest skills without even having to put points into that atk. So, while one uses several skill points in one atk the passive should make up for that by not needing to put so many on certain atks and then one can use those other points in atks that add to the player's crits. An example is catfight you can only put 1 skill point in it, but if you use passive atk you are essentially increasing the atk value while you can't add more skill points to it.

Doper already made a "guide" for SW a while back.  It hasn't been updated for some time like this one. I have met some SW players who thought the damage passive is overrated for SW and I haven't tried their route yet.  So I'm not completely sure about it at the moment.

I think there already is one for ME.  Don't quote me on that.

• 9 months later...