kaptain

All Classes Skill Builds Guides and Recommendations

23 hours ago, Norleras said:

For hybrid SW DPS, are we supposed to have two sets to switch between full ghost and mix Killer/Ghost?  Or Full Ghost and Full Killer?

I'd recomend  A full ghost accesory set crit atk weapon and crit atk jewels

Now i'm  testing crit rate randoms or crit atk randoms

I'm planning on testing a second set consisting of pure ghost and ch-weapon set but with crit rate randoms and jewels for those with a ton of crit void. Not sure how that'll work out but yeah.

8 hours ago, Norleras said:

I'm planning on testing a second set consisting of pure ghost and ch-weapon set but with crit rate randoms and jewels for those with a ton of crit void. Not sure how that'll work out but yeah.

You counter crit void by simply stacking more crit attack, not by neglecting it.

If you have little or no crit attack, building crit rate can even hurt you because your crits will do less damage than non-crits.

1 hour ago, limeox said:

You counter crit void by simply stacking more crit attack, not by neglecting it.

If you have little or no crit attack, building crit rate can even hurt you because your crits will do less damage than non-crits.

Don't chakra hits also crit and depend on crit-rate?

Whether it's physical or chakra damage doesn't matter, they're affected in exactly the same way.

Against full crit void, you either run with the fact that crits do no damage and avoid critting at all costs (kinda sucks because there are no good randoms for that, acc/ch-acc is all that's left over, jewels are quite terrible as well), or you negate their crit void with crit attack.

Running full crit rate would just ensure that all or most of your attacks crit, which either has little effect or actually decreases your damage.

A probably more obvious example of this problem is this: If you encounter someone who runs full crit eva, would you build crit attack to counter it? Of course not, crit attack is a wasted stat if you don't crit in the first place. Similarly, crit rate is wasted if your crits do no extra damage.

1 hour ago, limeox said:

Whether it's physical or chakra damage doesn't matter, they're affected in exactly the same way.

Against full crit void, you either run with the fact that crits do no damage and avoid critting at all costs (kinda sucks because there are no good randoms for that, acc/ch-acc is all that's left over, jewels are quite terrible as well), or you negate their crit void with crit attack.

Running full crit rate would just ensure that all or most of your attacks crit, which either has little effect or actually decreases your damage.

A probably more obvious example of this problem is this: If you encounter someone who runs full crit eva, would you build crit attack to counter it? Of course not, crit attack is a wasted stat if you don't crit in the first place. Similarly, crit rate is wasted if your crits do no extra damage.

Okay that's news to me if the ch-atk crits are also affected by crit void.  I always thought that crit-void only affected the physical crits.

6 hours ago, lightsenshi said:

While I'm thinking about it, does anyone have a good (or at least decent) battle medic build I can use for pve?

For doing PvE exclusively: http://limeox.info/app/scarlet/#build=40X__00_000000011100030300fa14000c05f0020

4 damage skills is all you need. Maxing atomic launcher is optional, kinda nice but has a long cooldown. Crit buff is obvious. Eva buff is broken at this cap. Chakra accessories, crit rate randoms, crit atk jewels.

Guest Maverick

Hi guys. May I ask, for the Punisher, why the setup doesn't include Advance Soul Mastery? Isn't Punisher uses alot of her SP for attacking?

3 hours ago, Guest Maverick said:

Hi guys. May I ask, for the Punisher, why the setup doesn't include Advance Soul Mastery? Isn't Punisher uses alot of her SP for attacking?

SP stat or skills are the last thing you need. Sp won't help you survive and it can be easily replenished with potions