Personally I agree on bringing back an old IC system. It was pretty good. For people like Cepik it was a nice way to obtain money and it wasn't actually too much - 20kk for 15mins every 2h. 

The current IC will be pretty dead, because it doesn't give any income at all. Soon we will also lack attack pots, which were provided by IC mostly.

Edited by 13175
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Even if you increase rewards ics on other channels will be still dead cause there is no reason why should somebody waste fullis and kill the whole ic for 3x attack pots, 10 recovery pots and 30k gold in the first round :) second round is even worse. As GS Perth told me people make billions gold for farming this HP books so I still do not understand why is problem for u guys that I make some money when I go solo ic every two hours, and not even me there is a lot of ic guys like me. + There is only five channels for ics so this hundreds people split ut between five channels (most of them ch2). I have many screens when I am ch6 and nobody else joined to ic, its not even worth it to press this ic button for this shit rewards. Old ics was like 100x times better than this shit :) It would be best when Bash or some GMs join to this topic

Im actually with Cepik on that one, old IC wasnt overpowered at all, it was actually just fine. But i think its very weird that this change doesnt get communicated/explained at all. Id love to know the idea behind that.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/20/2019 at 10:13 PM, Teemo said:

Let's add that cepik is pretty mad about the Change because all he did was entering IC's on a Channel, afk when mobs are there and then grab everything. Always.

Like it's forbidden 

On 4/21/2019 at 12:12 AM, PosiTv said:

Man you are dumb, anything over 1 player is a " TEAM " and for you too make x28 accounts lv.80+ just proves you are a character abuser & yes youve already told me to not come on channel 6 too disturb your IC, it just shows me how badly you want too clog up the channel you are on so no one gets a chance to make gold on that channel, people like you deserve to be banned for abusing characters to clog up an instant combat. People typically have 2-3 character not fucking 30 stupid, you are beyond abusing characters, 2-3 characters is normal x30 is fkn retarded & many would agree with me & I dont pay attention to details of x30 or x50 characters & you just proved my point by how desperate you are for solo IC'S with 28 Alts + 2 main characters to CLOG UP INSTANT COMBAT ON CH6 Which deserve an automatic BAN for abusing IMO!! Making x28 alts lv.80 is not hard on this server & using 2 characters is beyond easy, dont feel special because you are just an abuser, END OF CONVERSATION!

I have nothing to say. Is this forbidden? No. GLHF. You could do it too.

I'd say I agree with bringing back an old IC system. I haven't heard any good position against old IC system yet. 20kk for 2 hours is not that much. Actually, you can get like 40kk per hour of erenia doing with only 1 character. Most of people spamming raids with their alt, means => 80kk each hour. 

What is more serious, is that this change has killed one more way to get money. 

• Like 1

I hate raids but I am able to make more than 40kk in 60 mins from Erenias even I have been this raid just few times. Ic is every two hours Mr Einstein so that means you make for two hours 80kk and I make 20kk for two hours :)  you have no idea how difficult is make a time for 5-6 ics everyday. You can make more money from other activies than just Erenia raids :) for example farming 4k HP books or trades. 

You can also do Erenias/Zenas on alts and that brings a way better income than IC (which is every 2h btw, It's not giving an income 24/7). You can also do Fernons, which can give an insane income sometimes (more than 300m/h) and the average income in this raid is around 80-100m/h. As Essyx said before, I also haven't heard any good position against the previous IC yet. 

Still +1 on bringing back the old IC.

It is better to have an IC where people want to participate with maybe someone makes a couple more money than an IC in which almost no one participates.
+1 on the old IC.

Kinda yes but nope in the end.

Even though I rarely do nothing in IC, 99.99% of time I attak as the most, IC has  a curious system of "activity" wich mostly consists ik telling me I have shitty equip and do very little damage, although I do the most I can always, I VERY rarely even get round rewards.

So for me personally, I think the idea is good, but poorly implementated. It made me stop doing IC until I can get any rewards at all.

On 5/1/2019 at 2:37 AM, Elrond said:

In my opinion the perfect solution would be the new IC with the rewards of the old IC.

Except it wouldn't, cause it'd easily be abusable. 

• Like 2

Cepik you talk like you don't have any other way to do gold. Step up your game noob ?. But yeah, IC needs to be more relevant for new player fuck high lvl players, they have tons of ways to be rich af

• Like 1

Yea fuck high level players fking scum imagine being dedicated to a server and putting time and effort in XDDDDDD fking losers

• Like 2

Also yes, someone might be able to do 80kk every 2 hours and you """"only""""" 20kk from ic, but they have to be PLAYING the game to make those 80kk, while you play like 15 mins for a real worth of less than 2kk and get 20kk for it.

Just throwing that info in here.. i can easily get the rewards on 3 chars by not doing much and if i wanted to i could do it with more chars. In my opinion this system is even more abusable than the other one.

Also for Erenia/Zenas you forgot to mention you need a team for it and raise % which usually takes at least 30mins

1 hour ago, Nyet said:

Yea fuck high level players fking scum imagine being dedicated to a server and putting time and effort in XDDDDDD fking losers

I can't imagine this wtf

New IC is nice but the rewards need to be greatly increased to make participating worth it.

Attack pots are already 100k each, they certainly don't need to get any higher because of the shortage from IC.

I dont like new ics, I dont like to fight at ics and I dont like the rewards. I dont like it because there is no fucking solo ics anymore so why should I go solo ic when I get the same reward like on ch2 where is billion people. I dont like billion people at ics I just want to be there alone. Every fucking time listen this bullshits what they say in to the normal chat. I want my solo relax back. I am getting cancer from this people on ch2 every time.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, cepik said:

I dont like new ics, I dont like to fight at ics and I dont like the rewards. I dont like it because there is no fucking solo ics anymore so why should I go solo ic when I get the same reward like on ch2 where is billion people. I dont like billion people at ics I just want to be there alone. Every fucking time listen this bullshits what they say in to the normal chat. I want my solo relax back. I am getting cancer from this people on ch2 every time.

You can always go to official nos for that, most of the people do enjoy IC of this server and even more people do not even bother going to one. So I don`t see a point to cry here.

8 hours ago, cepik said:

Man, go farm raids or actually do play game instead of just afking next to miniland and waiting for ic, I used to do solo ic all last year but it really is a cheesy way to get rich.
I made 150m a day basically doing nothing every 2 hours lel. (which was way more back then)

Personally there is more to nostale than IC, I like the new system and it would give me more incentive to go there if the rewards were higher but at the same time, you can easily abuse it with more than 1 character so unless an IP check was made on it along with higher rewards (Which can still be abused) then I just can't see anything happening.

14 hours ago, cepik said:

Dude.. I think a multi player game might be the wrong choice then ôo
And maybe people wouldn't b*tch about you as much if you had been nicer to them when they actually did join your "solo IC", some people actually want to finish it, ya know. Having someone do nothing except grab everything they can and maybe not even really leave anything for people who've worked hard on clearing as much as they can.. It's just selfish af.

6 hours ago, Squizzy said:

Personally there is more to nostale than IC, I like the new system and it would give me more incentive to go there if the rewards were higher but at the same time, you can easily abuse it with more than 1 character so unless an IP check was made on it along with higher rewards (Which can still be abused) then I just can't see anything happening.

I'm with you on that. Though I still enjoy doing it from time to time even with low reward rate, and yes, not just on a full channel. I also like working together with just a handful people, clearing IC still gives me a kind of satisfaction.

But sytem should be as it is in raids > more than 2 chars per ip and you're out (which is actually handicapping myself, cause my bf and I are on the same ip a lot of the time <_<)
But rewards should be different.. Like a pool of stuff that gets distributed to active people, so if there are less ppl participating it means more rewards, with current rewards as minimum that is distirbuted regardless of number of participants^^

• Like 1