Recommended Posts

Squizzy: I have no time for raids I have a lot of work and ic was ideal bussiness for me. I did not even spend my stuff what I collected from ics. We had 10 years same ic and I did not hear any complains about that. This is just no sence shit what developers of this game done. They ruin ic bussiness and they think they make more money from their dying game. Maybe you noticed they adding just costumes and pets, no bugfixes and when they released this new class I was done. I think this new class is absolutely unfinished and dont have a chance against anyone in pvp but thats another topic ^^ 

 

Sa-chan: I think even on multiplayer game you can do some things solo without other people. If they want to finish ic they can, I am not on ch6 anymore, oh wait, no one cares about ics on other chs. Everybody is ch2 :D and yeah it must be rly hard to kill lv 80 mobbs with c48 r8+10 EQ and SPs 99+15+100 I believe it. and IP check will be not working, definitely not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, cepik said:

Squizzy: I have no time for raids I have a lot of work and ic was ideal bussiness for me. I did not even spend my stuff what I collected from ics. We had 10 years same ic and I did not hear any complains about that. This is just no sence shit what developers of this game done. They ruin ic bussiness and they think they make more money from their dying game. Maybe you noticed they adding just costumes and pets, no bugfixes and when they released this new class I was done. I think this new class is absolutely unfinished and dont have a chance against anyone in pvp but thats another topic ^^ 

 

Sa-chan: I think even on multiplayer game you can do some things solo without other people. If they want to finish ic they can, I am not on ch6 anymore, oh wait, no one cares about ics on other chs. Everybody is ch2 :D and yeah it must be rly hard to kill lv 80 mobbs with c48 r8+10 EQ and SPs 99+15+100 I believe it. and IP check will be not working, definitely not.

Wasn't ic like the only thing you really did besides looking for a gf and speaker some other bs? ?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cepik said:

Yes, but actually no ?

Whatever. Ic is not worse than before. Get your chars to deal dmg and you get more than before as long as there is no ip check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For one old ic I made more than for 12 new ics xD do not tell me that is not worse because yes it is worse. Even with 30 chars who would fight, I would make more with one char on ch6. First use brain and then your hands before you write something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, cepik said:

For one old ic I made more than for 12 new ics xD do not tell me that is not worse because yes it is worse. Even with 30 chars who would fight, I would make more with one char on ch6. First use brain and then your hands before you write something

More than 30x? Quickmaffs?

 

You get 20 angels feathers after round 4. If you get them on 30 chars and lets say you can sell them for 30k (prices often get up to 35k) that alone is worth 18kk

Edited by sreny
Did some maths

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, sreny said:

More than 30x? Quickmaffs?

 

You get 20 angels feathers after round 4. If you get them on 30 chars and lets say you can sell them for 30k (prices often get up to 35k) that alone is worth 18kk

But... That is... ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME! Why would you want to play to get more if you can just do nothing and get a lot of money! You moron! (Just in case ... /s)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so you morons you want to say I should fight with 30 accounts and ic would be worth it like the old one, yeah true but who the fuck is able to play with 30 accounts in the same time? me not. as Sa-Chan said he has satisfaction from killing mobbs at ics, I do ics 10 years and I do not see satisfaction there. I let people like him to kill ic and get their satisfaction feel because I am able to survive ic without kill any mobb! so why should I do more work than is necessary for me. Simply clever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cepik said:

so you morons you want to say I should fight with 30 accounts and ic would be worth it like the old one, yeah true but who the fuck is able to play with 30 accounts in the same time? me not. as Sa-Chan said he has satisfaction from killing mobbs at ics, I do ics 10 years and I do not see satisfaction there. I let people like him to kill ic and get their satisfaction feel because I am able to survive ic without kill any mobb! so why should I do more work than is necessary for me. Simply clever

No, I'm saying you should actually participate in the game at all instead of trying to cheese money by doing nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its my bussiness what I do in the game I do not care about you as well. Nobody will tell me what should I do or I should not. 10 years developers of this game knew about this bussiness and they done nothing with that until now. And some plebs have no rights to tell me if it was right or not, its not up to you guys. Absolutely everybody could make solo ics and not only me so I dont understand why you saying so many shits instead of doing solo ics and made a lot of gold as well

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cepik said:

Its my bussiness what I do in the game I do not care about you as well. Nobody will tell me what should I do or I should not. 10 years developers of this game knew about this bussiness and they done nothing with that until now. And some plebs have no rights to tell me if it was right or not, its not up to you guys. Absolutely everybody could make solo ics and not only me so I dont understand why you saying so many shits instead of doing solo ics and made a lot of gold as well

Well then do your thing what you did before and see what you get. You wont get old ic back, thats what i know.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm neutral on change of the IC, I think that both are good, tho I admit that you could have more profit in the old one. 

But anyway, the reason I'm posting is to ask you, @cepik, if as you say you don't play the game, you just "farm" gold on the IC, what's the problem? You're complaining because with the new system you're required to play the game, and you call morons to the people who suggest you that. I get that you've put effort into leveling up 30 characters and that you're mad at the new system, but the game asking you to play for exchange of profit is nothing to complain about, is just how it's supposed to be. 

Why do you want the gold that the old IC provided to you so desperately if you're not playing the game anyway? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already have 30x chars lv 80 but fight with 30 accounts? what the fuck is wrong with you guys. THATS NOT POSSIBLE! Why should I go this new ics where is my profit zero? and if I would go solo ic I would even lost my gold because I would use some 100% hp potions hah! its stupid like this new trading system

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 4:42 PM, cepik said:

I already have 30x chars lv 80 but fight with 30 accounts? what the fuck is wrong with you guys. THATS NOT POSSIBLE! Why should I go this new ics where is my profit zero? and if I would go solo ic I would even lost my gold because I would use some 100% hp potions hah! its stupid like this new trading system

You have no life dude. Two Accounts, yes i understand that but no reason to do 30x Accounts and clog up one whole Channel

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cepik said:

I paid for exp these accounts so I basically did nothing :) . When I do not break rules I think its my bussiness what I will do with that accounts

Well but now the rules changed and you can either cope with it or keep crying for the old CI to come back.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not read the whole post but I would like to suggest something for the ic:


- When you kill the last monster in the round, count 5 seconds, and start the next round. (this shortens the waiting time between rounds and if all the mobs are not killed the time between rounds is normal as now)


- ic avalible in all channels 1 to 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah and now suggest something about this shit drop and give players good reason why should they make ics on ch1-ch9 when you always get same reward, even you kill solo the whole ic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.