New Skill stones

Variations

So without a doubt a lot of the skill stones in the game that are released are pretty .. well terrible to say the least, With 1 skill stone really showing the dominance in players choice. That Skill stone being Collapse. But it had me thinking Collapse is the only Defense reducing  skill stone. What if we got some new ones affecting Eva, Ch-Eva, Ch Resistances and Crit void and crit Eva ? Especially since right now those stat values on some classes are scaling quite high. It would atleast bring some diversity to the game in skill stone choices.

Edit, actually I just remembered there's already a ch resistance skill stone that exists it just doesn't drop as loot

12 hours ago, Daddy said:

the ch-resist stones arent that great either lol cus they only target 1 or 2 types of resist. but i think disable and distrubance are used pretty often as well. we def need something for EVA/Ch-eva/criteva and critvoid.

wut? no the ch resist stone GunZ got on ASB from GM service, if Im remembering right the uni one was 7% to proc all resists down by 2750

8 minutes ago, Variations said:

wut? no the ch resist stone GunZ got on ASB from GM service, if Im remembering right the uni one was 7% to proc all resists down by 2750

ye i remember they had multiple resist types of stones cus he tried a few on me. i prob missed seeing him use the uni one tho. Cus i do remember him only lowering like voltage and atomic resist with one of his stones and then particle with another. also that stun stone would be cool even tho it wasn't that great.

34 minutes ago, Daddy said:

ye i remember they had multiple resist types of stones cus he tried a few on me. i prob missed seeing him use the uni one tho. Cus i do remember him only lowering like voltage and atomic resist with one of his stones and then particle with another. also that stun stone would be cool even tho it wasn't that great.

it's neat, and sounds good on paper, but the stun stone wasnt great overall, not knowing when a free stun could proc isn't very reliable and also only 3% 

people do realize that the skill stones are a % chance of them working right? They don't work all the time. Like Norleras already said the skill stones glitch the SW fade, so SW's don't get to use them without consequences like other players.Though it does seem odd to have a skill stone reduce a player's Acc/Ch-acc when attacking them because most pvp fights result in a stun lock death where players don't get to fight back and are helpless watching their character die without being able to counter the opposing player.