Hey,

I know this suggestion already got declined. I would suggest to delete the act 4 ship and create an act 4 channel like rainbow channel etc. With an act 4 channel there would be no way to abuse a portal to come in/out of act 4. Also i think those 5 minutes are really time waste and often u miss the ship and u have to wait 6 minutes. With an act 4 channel we could just relog into act 4 without being to late all the time . I know some people just say ''ohh just look at the clock and have a good timing'' but i think this is not the point of going to act 4. 

2 hours ago, Kaioshin said:

Hey,

I know this suggestion already got declined. I would suggest to delete the act 4 ship and create an act 4 channel like rainbow channel etc. With an act 4 channel there would be no way to abuse a portal to come in/out of act 4. Also i think those 5 minutes are really time waste and often u miss the ship and u have to wait 6 minutes. With an act 4 channel we could just relog into act 4 without being to late all the time . I know some people just say ''ohh just look at the clock and have a good timing'' but i think this is not the point of going to act 4. 

Still disagree, this might cause the channel to be invaded constantly by both factions and will make this channel a lot more problematic than useful, cause u can just simply not use the boat we have had all this time

Also sometimes in the ship something or cringe happens lol

15 hours ago, PosiTv said:

The ship sucks donkey ass, it shouldnt even exist & if it does the timer should be like 1 minute not 5 wtf..

Have u heard anything named balance?

I can understand why there is a delay for act 4 ship. But what I don't understand is the delay for act 5 ship, that one is actually useless. And you can even avoid the delay, if you have saved position at Glacerus raid.