NovaFire

HI HI GS NOVA HERE~!

Your lovely cosmetics designer
 ❤️

First off I wanna say thanks so much for the love of the new costumes I have made for you all so far! it's made me really happy to know you all like them so much~!

SO! as the title of this post says this forum thread is for you guys to suggest and request future cosmetics that you want me to make for the game (If i haven't already)
The conditions for requests are as follows:

You can request: Outfits, Lingerie's, Weapon Re-skins, Bike Re-skins, Pet Re-Skins, Hair/Hat Colour modifications.

Cosmetics are limited to what is currently in the game. We CANNOT add in new models at this time meaning I can only work with what currently exists and modify it.
Content from Dragona is the only exception regarding: Pets, Bikes and Weapons.

Your request must be new or related to the game, I will not use designs from Copyright Characters
Meaning unfortunately no character cosplay.

However...

The concepts from the characters such as a Magical Girl or Street Fighter can be used
with our own designs. There's still hope for you Sailor Moon fans!

Please take into account that some details won't be possible but i will try my best to make up for it!

If you request a cosmetic that has already been made or is in progress I will let you know!

When requesting a Team set (Example: Midnight Diva)
Please try to go into detail for each class and explain the concept as best as you can!

Faction based cosmetic requests are most welcome!!

Lastly! Requests for an existing costume to be fixed or updated is also welcome!
Be sure to explain in detail what you want changed

Edited by monoki
  • Like 1

Good job monoki!

Is it possible to work on skin color too? I mean, a costume that would just be a palette swap of the original...?

And also, have a look at this, it's from the game already, but would be so nice to have a costume for both factions like this one:

04_15_21_30_55_by_sb_armada_dd4p3yz-full

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Armada said:

Good job monoki!

Is it possible to work on skin color too? I mean, a costume that would just be a palette swap of the original...?

And also, have a look at this, it's from the game already, but would be so nice to have a costume for both factions like this one:

04_15_21_30_55_by_sb_armada_dd4p3yz-full

Skin colour is a bit finicky >.< the reason it's hard to implement is that our characters are broken up like this:

Costumes: Full body, no head
Armour: Head, body, hands and feet all separate
Hats: Hair, no face

Meaning if we were to make skin colour variants we would need to make a skin colour for each of these parts for all the different classes and there is no way to guarantee that what drops would be the skin colour you are using so you may end up being dark skin body with a light skin head.

This is the main reason why skin colour hasn't been added as a option yet because it's too messy for the games current system.

As for that costume I have plans to make it already for a later patch we are working on :D

Edited by monoki
  • Like 1

hJLyBJq.jpg

these hats, please! apparently they're called military hats. if you could recolor them to match the camo versions that'd be great, too. but i think this one already matches the original camo perfectly.

also, could we have recolors of the rapidfire? i'd like a black version(is it possible to give it a black enhancement glow too), dark blue version(again with a blue glow), and white version(maybe with a gold glow or another white glow?) idk if these would look good, but recolors of rapidfires is definitely something that would be great!

could we have julia the crafting merchant's costume, too?

• Like 1

• VGN GM
2 minutes ago, Juniper said:

also, could we have recolors of the rapidfire? i'd like a black version(is it possible to give it a black enhancement glow too), dark blue version(again with a blue glow), and white version(maybe with a gold glow or another white glow?) idk if these would look good, but recolors of rapidfires is definitely something that would be great!

These actually already exist, they were just lost/forgotten about with the 65 cap patch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Juniper said:

hJLyBJq.jpg

these hats, please! apparently they're called military hats. if you could recolor them to match the camo versions that'd be great, too. but i think this one already matches the original camo perfectly.

could we have julia the crafting merchant's costume, too?

Can definitely make rapid fire recolours, not too sure about the glow since that is something to be done on vivi's end. I have spoken to her about it but we haven't fully figured it out yet,

As for Julia I have started her costume but it's not finished since I had to work on others. So her Costume should come around at some point but it won't have her special shoes I'm sad to say.

Just now, Akan said:

Я видел ссылки на этот костюм в патче v107, но не видел его в игре, или, по крайней мере, покажите мне, как он выглядит

Added 1 new costume:

• Wise Old Man (CB)

I also saw suggestions for bikes, and since the game has cards from Dragona, bikes in the game there should be more, but I you would like to offer more, there are stories at a speed of 160 is at 180 is like the proposed test with a speed of 140, and all those bikes you can't change them like costumes! the question: WHY? suggestion from me : to cancel the decision to use a bike Hornet Cuiser on the Gilden Web, that is Web will look like a Cruiser and have a speed of 180!!! and so to all the bikes!

• 2 weeks later...