NovaFire

mario and luigi?

i know we had the whole copyright conversation...but u could just call them 'green plumber' and 'red plumber' or something

and maybe you could recolor the commando hats to match the costumes, too?

also potential halloween costume idea: bloody nurse costume? make the candy stripper all white and add blood splatters.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, QueenPepper said:

would like to request Banneret Corset on the next Mystery Box items plz.. i would love to have that costume been looking for it for a long time... 

This thread is intended for future cosmetic creation requests. For mystery box items please see here 

On 6/25/2019 at 1:11 AM, MichelleZhivago said:

Would it be possible to make an outfit like the one that that NPC with the dark hair has? (Above pictures.) That colour-scheme or something similar?

It's basically a semi-translucent silk body suit/cat suit, so just apply colours to the bodies of each Arkana Class? 

Already made ^^ it's just not in game yet

• Like 2

On 6/16/2019 at 10:44 AM, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

Can we make a cat face mask? Just like a cute pink nose and some whiskers. Would look really cute!

We have a cat mask that was made just recently but has not been placed in game as our cosmetics have been backed up due to some fixes. So when vivi is ready it will be in

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NovaFire said:

This thread is intended for future cosmetic creation requests. For mystery box items please see here 

Good day how are are you doing. I have a question.. I would like to request Banneret Corset on the next Mystery Box items plz.. i would love to have that costume been looking for it for a very long time if it is possible thank you :) ... 

2 hours ago, QueenPepper said:

Good day how are are you doing. I have a question.. I would like to request Banneret Corset on the next Mystery Box items plz.. i would love to have that costume been looking for it for a very long time if it is possible thank you :) ... 

Yep aaand you can have it in the mystery boxes but not unless you make a request for it on the thread I sent you otherwise vivi won't see it.

17 hours ago, QueenPepper said:

ok..i think i request it on the link you send me...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’d like to request 3 Pet skins.

1. Titan, added to Titan’s droplist with maybe a 1% chance to acquire. Exclusive to CG. Not monetized.

2. Strider. Could be both monetized and added to Strider’s drop table.

3. Lector. Could be both monetized and added to Lector’s drop table.

Seriously, who doesn’t want Titan as a Pet? Strider too. They look badass. Also, all three tradeable so people can sell to those not lucky.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Tropical said:

About the Baby Pink lingerie... I really like it, and have it as main on my 39 where the jewel slots are not bugged... but could you buff up the pink colour a bit? It looks a bit pale in most environments. Or maybe it’s my cheap screen...

And for other caps, will the slots get fixed?

Sadly its juts the lighting an environment that does this. Since we can't apply normal maps to new costumes the detail can be washed out at times on lighter colours