Thy

Altar/Mystery Box Suggestions

Golden Mummy Coffin Legendary please. Since I am a demon in game, why not have a ghoul in a coffin too:D It's almost Halloween Guys! Can't wait for it for some reason xD. Crystal Altars please T_T.

alpaca_coins.jpg

Edited by impactiko

Well well well looks who`s back once again (Ow< .)7

ITS ME CATSU~ hehe xD

well today i come to ask for 2 item and before that i just want to say Thank You Very Much for putting the Item i asked on (*boxes*)

loving the wings its super COOL!!!

today ill like to ask for 2 Mounts and i try looking for them on the game but no one havend them so .... im hare now my plan B m(.=A=.)m the frist mount is called ( Locomovite M.A.X ) (Prime) and ( Azure Warhorse ) (Prime)

yes you read it right i asked for ( * Prime * ) Gem Altar or EC Altar doesnt matter hehe its up to you My Friend~! and ya i geuss thats all hope to see those Cool mount in the game Thanks again and have a nice day cya~ 6(.0w0)9 Cat Out! 6(.owo)9

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Could either of these be added to the Crystal Altar? Would be doing Engineers a huge favor!

Mecha Light Beam Cannon
ZElz4Fx.png

Ares' Winged Artillery Cannon

LRZzaf0.png

Edited by YashaMikage
Added pictures

Going to close this off and re-open a new post so we can clear out these old suggestions/keep up with new ones posted!