Thy

Altar/Mystery Box Suggestions

I would like to see this in altar or boxes~

Special-Face-Head

Mysterious Bear Earmuffs - Jessie (Legendary)

Mysterious Earnmuffs (Legendary)

Mysterious Sweet Heart Lollipop (Legendary)

Custom Pacifier (Legendary)

Ornate Cross Pendant (Legendary)

Back

Yellow Red or  Blue Blaze Wings (Legendary) 

Body

Hello Kitty: English Dress (Legendary) 

Mysterious Bunny Jacket (Legendary) 

Mysterious Dinasty Cheongsam (Legendary) 

Mysterious Nutcracker Doll (Legendary) 

Mysterious Whipped Cream Dream Dress (Legendary) 

Mysterious Chastity's Hood (Legendary) 

Mysterious Dragon Scale Bedlah (Legendary) 

Mysterious Sakura Kimono (Legendary) 

Weapons

Sakura Katana (Legendary) 

Poison Needle (Legendary) 

Sparkler (Legendary) 

Celestial Princess Wand (Legendary) 

Mounts

Manticore (Legendary) 

Whale Skyroamer (Legendary) 

Azure Warhorse (Legendary) 

Temple Pegasus Warrior (Prime)

Royal White Lion (Prime)

Pets

Magic & Robust Fox Spirit Inari

Magic & Skillfull Puss In Boots

Magic & Battle Bacchus

Seraphic & Judge Archangel Angelica

Handsome & Fearless Lionknight Rolland

44 minutes ago, Aubernellia said:

PLEASE

Dwk0a3C.jpg

lw4iIut.jpg

Before u start,don't spam the same post again. I saw it and I will consider when I'm doing altars. Spamming it just make me avoid using those items.

50 minutes ago, Thy said:

Before u start,don't spam the same post again. I saw it and I will consider when I'm doing altars. Spamming it just make me avoid using those items.

My apology, i was being told that altar going to change again today. ( Told you i am new QwQ ) and i'm so desperate for that item. I thought different day wont consider it as a spam? I didnt mean to do it anyways, anyways. it wont happen again and i hope you consider it. Sorry Thy, my bad

2 hours ago, Drim said:

that mount please

rmpe1d.png

We won't be releasing this mount since it's to similar to the TK prize.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thy said:

We won't be releasing this mount since it's to similar to the TK prize.

+1 I agree that It shouldn't be released.

As for my suggestion - Not necessarily an item that can be put on altar but suggesting just incase it might get in boxes.

-Candy Lady Gown

I'd like to suggest that all gathering tools be rotated on the Eden Gem Altar. there are 6 different levels of gathering tools, but 70s/85s have currently not been placed on the Eden Gem Altar, where as 30, 45, 60, 95 have been up there (though lately 95s haven't been around on it). It'd be more beneficial to the player base if you'd rotate them on Eden Gem Altar. The Majority of us don't have a lot of eden crystals to gamble for certain tools and wouldn't want to waste a large amount of gold on the Crystal Altar just to get the one item we're after, like the gathering tools.  
~  Please take it into consideration. o/

5 hours ago, Nanami said:

I'd like to suggest that all gathering tools be rotated on the Eden Gem Altar. there are 6 different levels of gathering tools, but 70s/85s have currently not been placed on the Eden Gem Altar, where as 30, 45, 60, 95 have been up there (though lately 95s haven't been around on it). It'd be more beneficial to the player base if you'd rotate them on Eden Gem Altar. The Majority of us don't have a lot of eden crystals to gamble for certain tools and wouldn't want to waste a large amount of gold on the Crystal Altar just to get the one item we're after, like the gathering tools.  
~  Please take it into consideration. o/

The 95s were never supposed to be on there and that was a mistake on my part. But the reason we keep them separated is to have items exclusive to it so there are items (aside from the legendary items) that are unique and necessary to that altar. Basically so there's a reason to always keep rolling that altar rather than just sticking with gem alone.

• Like 1

Guest Tigar

I wanted to ask a question regarding +8 reset scrolls.We had +6 and +8 reset scrolls on Crystal Altar while the +10 +12 and +14 scrolls were on Gem altar but now for the past few weeks we've been having +6 and +10 reset scrolls on crystal altar while the gem altar ones remained the same resulting in no +8 reset scrolls.Is this on purpose ?

On 4/26/2017 at 9:23 PM, Vivi said:

The 95s were never supposed to be on there and that was a mistake on my part. But the reason we keep them separated is to have items exclusive to it so there are items (aside from the legendary items) that are unique and necessary to that altar. Basically so there's a reason to always keep rolling that altar rather than just sticking with gem alone.

Not to be rude or anything, but it's just dumb to not rotate them all on eden gem altar too. The tools are a very demanded item in this game and having them stuck to only crystal altar doesn't help people get a large amount of them for the racials that they need to roll. You'd legit have to buy a lot of vgn and roll 500+ eden crystals and take only tools to get a decent amount of materials to be rolling as many racials as most of the people I see here do. Gem sellers for example have like 5+ humans most of the time, in rare cases there are a few who have 2-3 humans and just forever reroll those 2-3 humans. Glyph sellers have 3-5 bears and have to reroll each bear so that glyphs don't overlap then still supply mats to craft those glyphs. It just sucks to not be able to get Lv70s/85s/95s any other way than crystal altar with the bad rates that it has to land on those tools or those god forsaken blue crystals, which is all i ever land on when i play the altar for tools!  

Blue Freedom Wing(Legendary) / Spirit of Cotton Pink Alpaca (Legendary) / Spirit of Cotton Blue Alpaca (Legendary)

Thank you

• Mysterious Olympics Cheerio Skirt (Legendary) / male version too :P
  • Glitzy Sprite Princess Alyssa (pet)
  • Pink dream star stone (STR 7%) 
  • Lavender dream star stone (INT 7%)
  • Sugarfluff sheep luna rock (AGI & INT 3%) ^_^
Edited by Crush
ty :)

• Secret Treasure Midnight Kitty Ears (Legendary) 
  • Vengeful Seraph's Wings (Legendary)
  • Mysterious Combat Mage Garb (Legendary) & Male version
  • Nightshade Scythe (Legendary)