Power Level Up Guide

Deathoniak

Making a guide on how to Power Level any character whether Self Power Leveling or Taunt Power Leveling.

Start up character Level 1.

Here are the steps for P-Leveling and the places for the quickest leveling in the game.

Power Leveling Yourself without a taunt runner or buying runs (For New Players)

As a beginner player if you do not have gold then you will have to use this method. ( a bit harder and more time taking )

Kill normal map monsters and Level up to 8 and proceed to Angor Quarry dungeon 0/10.

Preferable classes to use from Angor Quarry to Fort Verdure dungeon (12-20) is  Cleric class and kite and aoe Spam Tornado. repeat the same in Shale(20) / Eroda 22) /Morticora (25) until you are Level 30 and unlocked Engineer Class.

Get Movement Speed Accessories ( Screaming Ring/Fast Feet necklace/Gilder Cape/Heirloom Ring) and a Gun and design your KP for Gun/HP/Oil Bomb Dot. Proceed to Vileshark HQ from 27 to 43. Veninfang from 43-60. Century/Manor 60-66. Basel 60-70.

Getting Trophies like Neondo and Robo at Level 55 and Polar Sunset Ring will help you receive heals while you self run. It is helpful until higher Level and after level 70 you can get the Shale S version of the Robo Heal trophy. Getting Farfa Trophy from Century Abyss Trial will also help you receive a dot heal. Use HP pots from time to time kiting and keeping your HP high enough.

Unlocking Mimic at Level 60 and using its skills from various classes will help you with your work really quickly. Also Level up all classes a bit for a bit more HP so you can survive more while kiting. Example using Sage Aura: Hammer Friend/Luminary: Holy Prayer. Setup the skills according to your playstyle. Preferably Aoes

Getting Ultimate Beast Broken Core/Liaro's Guardian at Level 72 will help you a lot on your runs in case you are taking a lot of monsters and plan to tank a bit according to your playstyle.

Doing Searing Valley Rep Quests from level 71 will also help you level up. But fastest is self Power Leveling by kiting and healing with Engineer or Mimic. Obviously doing all the mainline quests and spamming dailies/reps/Guild Quests at specific places like Gemsis Ridge will make you level up but that will not be Power Leveling up.

Once you are Level 80, Awaken Engineer to Mecha Ares. Setup up your kp. Use 4 Yellow Certificates. Movement Speed Certificates HP and Defensive certificates. Making sure you have Robo and Liaro's Guardian trophy. Run yourself in Devastation Dimension until you reach a higher Level.

Otherwise just quest from Level 71/74/79 and up those quests give a huge amount of EXP, so it will help you level up.

Getting the Temple Knight Sets and Weapons at level 50/60/70/80 will help you on these as a beginner.

That is the old school way of leveling solo on the game but leveling quicker than quests and how most people who started this server did with.

Taunt Runs

These runs you will either have to buy from other people, or self level yourself on another character.

->Kill normal low level mobs until you reach level 8.

->Upon Lvl 8 proceed to Angor Quarry 0/10 or kill mobs until you are level 12.

->After Lvl 12, proceed to Fort Verdure 0/10 in Tranquil Hill. Kite all mobs inside to the first boss, Hit and let the seller or your alt kill all. 1 run of this should get you to around Level 16-18. Repeat process until you reach Level 20.

->After Lvl 20, proceed to Shale Cavern in Goss Mountains. Repeat the kite and kill process until you are Level 22 (then proceed to Eroda) or just repeat the process until you are Level 25.

->Note here now, depending on where you stopped, if you stopped at Level 25 proceed to Beluga Bay and Morticora dungeon to reach Level 27. Otherwise if did the Eroda dungeon part in Goss Mountains, you can just go Level 27 directly there.

->After you reach Level 27, the quick Leveing starts. Proceed to Vileshark HQ Dungeon 0/10. Kite all mobs until the top left side with the jellies. Hit and Kill. Proceed to Charles after spawn. Repeat process until to Kedar. Wipe all mobs eventually and Axe Moss will appear. A run of this will get you to Level 35 or so. Repeat process until you are Level 43.

->Your next step is to go to Golden Plains, Veninfang dungeon. Kite all monsters until the Middle part where Ram Blood Spawns, tank everything and taunt hit/kill. This will bring you to around Level 49/50 instantly. Now proceed to all mobs to Chino and repeat the taunt kill process until you reach Level 53 (preferably until Level 55)

->The next Super Leveing dungeon 0/10 will be Century in Blackflame Peak map. To taunt and kill in that area. First off kite all the mobs until where the soldiers are ( a bit before the Tentacle monsters are) That one does not give that much Exp. But now proceed to where the Tentacle Monsters and the Giant Devils are (where the last boss on century trial spawns). Kite there, do the taunt/kill process. Proceed further in and kite all the monsters (hidden tentacle monsters take a little time to spawn, so jump around in corners to spawn them) Go into the Mid Area near the first boss and do the taunt/kill process. Doing so should get you around Level 58 or 59. Now proceeding further or repeating until here is up to you. Your low level character might die there due to Loki and Neondo using aoe skills therefore ruining the process and since the dungeon is long you will have to walk back in. But if you do the risk you can reach Level 66 ( which is your goal) in about 6 runs.

->Now after Level 66, You can go dungeons like Basel in Highlands or Sturmfrau in Witchcraft Forest or Skeleros Ice Abyss in Shiver Peak. But the quickest way to Level from here is to do, Taunt runs in DD Kimba room.

Here you need to find someone who can DD Teleport (needs awaken Level 75 weapon Quest) you via a mount and a Portal Stone.  Proceed to Kimba room safe spot (between the tunnel and the kimba room entrance). Kite all monsters there tank and do the Taunt and kill process. One pull should get you around Level 70/71. Eventually it will take more pulls. But if done right you can get Level 80 easily within an hour or less.

Yes you get Etheral Dome Quest at Level 79 which is the next thing you will be doing to level up. But the thing is your character is not geared yet. The easiest thing for you to right now is to proceed to 80 and awaken the Mage Class and use Gravity Manipulator. That way you will have enough damage to kill monsters in your quests. Also do the Rheutear Temple TK Set Quest you get for a free set you can use for some free stats.

->Now after you have done all that, proceed to Ethereal Dome, and do all quests until you reach Level 83, this will take around an hour and is a bit slow, but be patient on it. Once you reach Level 83, You will get a quest to proceed for Inquisitor quest (Starting at Fegeral Valley to Mayland Jungle to Shaxia Basin) Within around 1 hour from this you should reach Level 89. If you want to reach Level 90 from this just proceed and do your Meeryasha and Below maps from Eloise Plains Quests and Book Quests and you will get level 90.

From here it will really depend on how you wish to proceed, depending if you have the money or not. If you don't then it will be slower, you will have to find your way of money making from there and get geared. Otherwise since you are already buying runs in the first place, I assume you do have the money to buy runs from here as well.

->Taking that you are Level 89. Search for someone who can teleport you with a mount and portal stone to Dimension of Souls. Find a DoS Runner that is Level 98 and Below. (+9 Levels to your Level is). Buy runs it should cost you around 4k Gold (making all classes to 80) and your main character to 91. That is your goal now because being Level 91 makes you prompt to buying runs from almost all runners that are Level 100.

In case you are not geared well then, you will stop there and start awakening classes and grind for gold, like Mecha Ares etc and for Class Expertise. After you are geared here you can proceed to buy more runs till Level 100 (Example running all classes to 90 and some to 95 will get you high enough around Level 95 or more in DoS) Or you can just use Mecha or Totem Master to run yourself on a taunt party for faster Character Leveling.

Now lets discuss a bit of the things you will have to use for taunt running ( As the Runner, Taunt Runs)

From Level 12 to 66, you just need to use Liaro's Guardian trophy/Ultimate Beast core Trophy/Swamp King's Essence. Kiting all mobs on mecha ares and using those trophies will help you not receive damage and tank the monsters for your alt or the one you are selling runs to.

For DD runs after Level 66, on Kimba Taunt rooms, this one you will have to be geared enough with decent resists (Dark/Ice/Fire/Holy) to be able to tank them monsters. Use Magic Fire Gun Armor to proceed to kiting and tanking the mobs with any of the two trophies I mentioned above. You will also need a lot of evasion to be able to run Kimba Taunt well. Awaken Guitar Level 75 Helps while kiting the monsters.

Things you will have to use as the one being Power Leveled (Taunt Runs)

Preferable Class to aoe on taunt is Magician Snow Storm, Until it reaches a higher Level to use Hell Fire glyph, equip that glyph and use the skill Hell Fire to aoe on the monsters. That way the aoe is larger and you are more sure to have hit all monsters. Also do not Level the Hell Fire skill, that will cause more malice and cause agro to you more often and end up get you killed if you are not cautious.

I will update the thread if anything needs to be added, for now roughly this guide ~

• Like 3

Vileshark HQ is a bad option when you start the server, you need massive good evasion RNG to get past the entrance enemies because they do ranged magic dmg.

The key for me was malice palace. First stack speed, at that level there are 3 items: speed meteorite, a ring and a cape. That's 15%. Then with a bit of luck you can get the +10% speed from PoD early (you can do about 3 PoDs between lvl 1 and 30), reaching 25% speed. With 25% speed and most of the points in physical resistance + the few HP tonics you can kite the whole malice palace including the first boss and reaching from lvl 31 to 45 in a few minutes. However that involves doing some quest to stack speed so an alternate way is kiting the entrance mushrooms only, but I recommend stacking speed because it helps in veninfang and everywhere else until you get HP recover equipment.

For multiaccount powerlevel, there's a bug that redirects all the experience to the low level player, even if he/she doesn't move or taunt anything.

2 hours ago, Noka said:

Vileshark HQ is a bad option when you start the server, you need massive good evasion RNG to get past the entrance enemies because they do ranged magic dmg.

When most of my guild started at server release we duo ran VSHQ, one as engi and one as mage, the engi would semi tank and kite around while the mage bursted down, I don't think it is that hard to kite those mobs there if you turn camera follow off as engi, the only ones that might give you problems is the jellys

• VGN GM
3 hours ago, Noka said:

The key for me was malice palace. First stack speed, at that level there are 3 items: speed meteorite, a ring and a cape. That's 15%. Then with a bit of luck you can get the +10% speed from PoD early (you can do about 3 PoDs between lvl 1 and 30), reaching 25% speed. With 25% speed and most of the points in physical resistance + the few HP tonics you can kite the whole malice palace including the first boss and reaching from lvl 31 to 45 in a few minutes. However that involves doing some quest to stack speed so an alternate way is kiting the entrance mushrooms only, but I recommend stacking speed because it helps in veninfang and everywhere else until you get HP recover equipment.

For multiaccount powerlevel, there's a bug that redirects all the experience to the low level player, even if he/she doesn't move or taunt anything.

you can usually make it passed the early mobs relativity easily if you stack movespeed and use pots when taking hits, you can also swap to a shield if you acquired one so you have some block chance too by putting the shield and gun on your hot bars.

Double running it with a friend also works as that what I did when the server first opened.

The multiaccount plevel isn't a bug that redirects all the experience to the low level player when no taunt, this happens because they're not in the same level range so who ever hits the monster first gets the exp too, but if i remember correctly this method doesn't give class exp so its still worth it to taunt. (I'm also not sure on this part but if i remember right you get more exp on taunt too even though essentially your doing the same thing).

Oh well, I didn't accounted going with a friend, just wanted to point that malice palace gives very good exp. Even with plevel, malice palace is a bit faster than vileshark HQ, the mushrooms give around 200k exp.

The bug it's not what you think, it's a setup that allows the high level player to 0 exp cp gold while the low level gets all the exp cp gold, so it makes taunting useless because the low level can simply sit on the entrance while another player kills kimba mobs. I didn't said how to do it because it looks like an unintended mechanic, but since the 2-player mount bug is said in the guide, that one doesn't hurt:

- Make a party with your high level character, the low level and an offline/afk gathering character.

- The low level must be the leader

- Gather all the mobs you want without killing them

- Exit the party and kill them. You have 20 seconds to do it if you are in dungeon.

- All the mobs that had agro on you will give all the exp to the low level.

• VGN GM
2 hours ago, Noka said:

Oh well, I didn't accounted going with a friend, just wanted to point that malice palace gives very good exp. Even with plevel, malice palace is a bit faster than vileshark HQ, the mushrooms give around 200k exp.

The bug it's not what you think, it's a setup that allows the high level player to 0 exp cp gold while the low level gets all the exp cp gold, so it makes taunting useless because the low level can simply sit on the entrance while another player kills kimba mobs. I didn't said how to do it because it looks like an unintended mechanic, but since the 2-player mount bug is said in the guide, that one doesn't hurt:

- Make a party with your high level character, the low level and an offline/afk gathering character.

- The low level must be the leader

- Gather all the mobs you want without killing them

- Exit the party and kill them. You have 20 seconds to do it if you are in dungeon.

- All the mobs that had agro on you will give all the exp to the low level.

Ohh that makes sense, kinda seems really tedious though

• 2 months later...

Created an account just for this haha

But here are my two cents for taunt plvlers

orange gear is great! No durability loss and whatnot. Trophies to use that pretty much won't kill you at all is UB's ultimate core and Experiment #33 (or whatever it is in Occultus Pass lvl 80 trial). The temple knights ring that can heal you upon getting hit is also effective. However, if you plvl with mecha people often forget you can equip other things besides a gun, shields! Equip one of those shields that has a chance to either raise your defense or lower damage taken, the same applies to the rapiers. Personally I use the one over by Silver Needle. But what you can do with this combo is just stand there, and tank all of the mobs and have them close for the guy getting plvl'D to smack them all. Misses are natural so they should hit them twice (Important note is to snub them before they hit/entering combat so they don't get attention "malice") but after they hit everything equip whatever gun or weapon and kill them all haha.

builds are great with the chest HP regen tower gem. Filled mine up. But that sums up most of what I wanted to say anyway, haha. Doing so can get me through everything but Kimbas room, lol so I guess lite from that point :P

Edited by Gabe
Rapiers are not Rapists...

7 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Created an account just for this haha

But here are my two cents for taunt plvlers

orange gear is great! No durability loss and whatnot. Trophies to use that pretty much won't kill you at all is UB's ultimate core and Experiment #33 (or whatever it is in Occultus Pass lvl 80 trial). The temple knights ring that can heal you upon getting hit is also effective. However, if you plvl with mecha people often forget you can equip other things besides a gun, shields! Equip one of those shields that has a chance to either raise your defense or lower damage taken, the same applies to the rapiers. Personally I use the one over by Silver Needle. But what you can do with this combo is just stand there, and tank all of the mobs and have them close for the guy getting plvl'D to smack them all. Misses are natural so they should hit them twice (Important note is to snub them before they hit/entering combat so they don't get attention "malice") but after they hit everything equip whatever gun or weapon and kill them all haha.

builds are great with the chest HP regen tower gem. Filled mine up. But that sums up most of what I wanted to say anyway, haha. Doing so can get me through everything but Kimbas room, lol so I guess lite from that point :P

No need for orange gear when you p-level.

Do the Temple Knoght quests you get starting at 50 for weapons/armor. It will keep you going for a bit, and you get them every 10 levels until 80.

• VGN GM
2 hours ago, Gabe said:

Well I'm saying if you're running with another character on taunt runs.

AND skipping all the quests to take advantage of EXP/CP charms if you're doing so.

EXP/CP charms do not work on this server as the rates are already capped.

• VGN GM
22 minutes ago, Pudin said:

Better doing the quest..

Depends to be honest, questing takes roughly 2-3 days to get to level 90+ if your spending a good amount of time playing where as p-leveling takes around 3 hours to get to 80 which then doing the 80-90 quest lines get you to 92 in about 30mins to 1 hour.

However questing is something you don't have to rely on others for and can be done solo.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jordan said:

Depends to be honest, questing takes roughly 2-3 days to get to level 90+ if your spending a good amount of time playing where as p-leveling takes around 3 hours to get to 80 which then doing the 80-90 quest lines get you to 92 in about 30mins to 1 hour.

However questing is something you don't have to rely on others for and can be done solo.

For new players on EE , i think it's better to do quest.. but if you're going to create another characters on the same account , thinking you have more playing experience u can take the run way to level up , that's my viewpoint. As you say , it depends.. but depends of the player choice. 

• 1 year later...

Yeah I'm not understanding this. At level 8 start running Angor Quarry the /10 version while playing as Cleric and spamming Tornado? That doesn't do much of anything, I'm getting dunked on by the first set of mobs and no room to properly kite. Not to mention that when I do kite the mob splits up and Tornado AoE barely hits 2 out of 4 of the mobs following me. I could hit level 8-15 quicker by doing the quests than i could doing this at the beginning. I just don't get how people have actually used this method. I mean do you level Tornado and your other skills up to the current level, do you throw in a heal among the Tornado's, Do you need a set amount of potions to start off with, do you need to equip any better gear that you get?

I'm not trying to crap on your guide here or say it's useless, it just feels like there isn't enough context here to really go off of. I mean how you explained it seems easy enough sure but It's not happening like that for me. I know the original post is from 2016 and your latest post Deathoniak was at the beginning of 2017 but someone please help? EE has been a fun game for me and I enjoy it even though it's pretty old and people tend to dislike Aeria Games. Instead of just questing leisurely I wanted to try something cool like this but it isn't going well for me at all haha.

Edit: I have a better chance (tested on the pack of 3 spiders) of standing in place and using my skills in this order along with a potion. Tornado > Cure > Tornado > Potion > Tornado > Cure so on and so forth. However the EXP I gain from doing so is hardly anything so how exactly does this entire guide followed through P-level you to 80 in 3 hours? I do not understand. I'm just gonna stick to questing unless someone happens to post back detailing how o.O

• VGN GM

The power level to 80 in 3 hours required someone else to be power leveling you and not yourself running 0/10. As for running yourself I'm not sure how much you know about the game but all I'll say is its a pretty avid players method of leveling fast and not a new player. For new players questing is always faster if your running solo

13 hours ago, Jordan said:

The power level to 80 in 3 hours required someone else to be power leveling you and not yourself running 0/10. As for running yourself I'm not sure how much you know about the game but all I'll say is its a pretty avid players method of leveling fast and not a new player. For new players questing is always faster if your running solo

Ah ok it requiring someone else to power level you makes sense. I was mind blown at that statistic prior to knowing that haha. I can't say I know a whole lot about the game, except basic questing up to level 40 or so and how unlocking classes works. Met somebody yesterday who explained a few things about running DNG's exclusively to level up. As far as the rest of the game goes I know diddly so maybe it was rash to assume this solo quick leveling doesn't work. 

The way it was explained just seemed like hey run through the DNG's kiting and you're good. Then hit the next one and then the next one, Jordan do you know any good in-depth guides on setting up classes with proper gear and how exactly the Licence Knowledge tab works? I'm gonna forget trying to speed level since I'm clearly more on the new player side so if you've got some tips regarding that and maybe other info that correlates it'd be appreciated. (Apologies Deathoniak, I am but fool who assumed.) latest?cb=20130712202058

• Like 2

• VGN GM
55 minutes ago, EmbodimentOfAltschmerz said:

latest?cb=20130712202058                                                                                                      

I approve this photo :D Excalibur !

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Jordan locked this topic