patch v114

GoddessSand

I couldn't find out where we can discuss this current patch and I didn't want to continue a long thread and have players get lost in it to get to this current patch. So, here's what I noticed.

Event - it is pretty decent, not the best event done this game, but still pretty decent thanks for having it.

A) I think adding the chocolates to every current dungeons with equal drop rates would have pushed people into farming those dungeon in their level cap more.
           B) Eggs great that they were able to be scattered and I loved how the first day was more random locations till it glitched out of the map and wish it could have stayed more random. But I think would have been nice to have 6 more random locations to look for.
           C) Mr Bun Bun Good boss for it. I think if it had a large confined area to move around in and moved about the speed of Ogung mech so we would have to chase it down (just not too fast in case some players couldn't keep up at the lower levels) would have made even more fun.
           D) over all decent though and again thanks

General changes

A) New dungeon - Aside from players being really confused about this dungeon and thinking it was part of the event (I know I was a bit confused as to why there wasn't one for in between levels), but considering it's purpose I think it was a nice new dungeon to run.
           B) DS and new Dungeon drop tables - Well, bless my soul I got a rank 10 Blue print that I shall cherish as a souvenir that shall never be used and no you can't have it just to give me a rank 2 BP that I already have 200+ of. Now aside from that I really have don't like the drop tables or drop rates.
                  1) drop tables in DS going from every boss dropping unique kappa gear to not seeing kappa gear or only getting one of them. I liked getting kappa gear for salvaging to get jewel replicubes due to the lack of crit atk, crit-void, eva, ch-eva, crit-eva and one or two other type of jewel replicubes dropping since I and others only get acc, ch-atk, HP, and SP jewel replicubes. Now farming for those is going to be even more difficult in that dungeon. It also seems that many other things in that dungeon has become more scarce.
                  2) drop tables in DTO seems a bit better, though again there is a lack of unique kappa gear there for salvaging for jewel replicubes that are still scarce in the higher level dungeons.
                  3) I am glad that uni costumes and weapon skins were added(They were added right? including the v2 and v3 weapon skins) I just don't know what the drop rate is for them as the lvl 60 BGs seem to be very scarce of them these days as well.
                  4) over all the bosses are pretty decent to go up against.

Not much to really say about the other changes but I like the new outfits that were added and looking forward to seeing even more added. Though I wish the Debby outfit glowed like the NPC still.

Oh Pets - when you said that pet size decreased did they all shrink down to the size of a derby? And when could we see a seona boss pet skin and python pet skin in that size? Those would be so cool. Players do want to know what the event pet skin looks like.

• Like 1

Nah they bug. Lv 27 is the 57 one.

32 minutes ago, rabbit said:

I just noticed there are uni level 27 lingerie's with jewel slots. Me wanty! I hope I can get the required 200 pcs chocolate amount since I just started 

Crashing out of the second level of the new dungeon several times, so not only losing that time but as I need a key to get in the second level in the first place, I have to go back through the first level AGAIN. And the drops in the first level are terrible. Not everyone is a SW who can just ghost by all the minions to get the boss for the key to the second level.

i hope the later event boss will have small damage. Bun Bun ,always need a ME to do it, also, the tank role seem useless in pve, those SE SW much better than original tank like DE/WH, btw, i would suggest to make a skill that give more +500% argo buff for 1min with short cooldown, and remove all increase arrgo skill from mech and skill tree too. i hate that i take arrgo when i just try to deal dame, and sometimes i want to tank but i couldnt take arrgo

This may be already a common knowledge by now but I'll say it anyway. DS drops two keys while first level DTO only drops one.

Also, mobs in DTO second level, do not pursue us over long distance. I just bike it all the way to the first boss and the only mobs that came after me are those gargoyles nearby. Ya need not to be a SW or a PU to skip the mobs. Great!

But for some reason biking all the way can sometimes screw up the DG. The first boss sometimes is missing so the trigger to open the gate after it is defeated is also missing thus cannot finish the run. Other times the gate behind em is already opened even tho the boss is still alive. These glitches only took place when biking fast. Pausing along the way prevents it from occurring imo.

• VGN GM
On 5/6/2019 at 8:27 AM, bdhaha1 said:

i hope the later event boss will have small damage. Bun Bun ,always need a ME to do it, also, the tank role seem useless in pve,

He's a world boss. He's not supposed to be easy to solo or do in a small group. All world bosses have had the same exact stats. This one in particular is a direct copy from Seona in Halloween.