Sign in to follow this  
MiniNa

Lost Connection

I jump that while I play it gives me connection loss supposedly changing the server to NA would no longer have a problem but I still have that proble I am from Argentina I would like some solution because it takes me between 10 and 40 times on the day x.x sorry my english is bad what I do this with the google translator

This is likely something to do with your connection rather than the server as I know a number of people from Argentina that do not disconnect so frequently (Most don't even disconnect at all). Maybe you should try using a VPN or calling your provider to see if you can improve your connection.

Also if you are going to try a VPN, try something reputable like NordVPN rather than a random free one found online as if its not reputable theres a good chance it will make things worse. NordVPN is paid but they do offer a trial and is very cheap compared to most (In my opinion).

I'm from Argentina and I have no connection problems of any kind, I suggest checking your PC for possible malware, that happened to me once, I blamed the server and it was my PC, or it could be your Internet service provider (ISP)

Im from beglium and i have a lot of alpagas, connexion lost aswell, and i had them even before the migration, i reinstalled the game 4 times, even 3verification and still thoses issues.

It could be perfect if this can be fixed,

With all my others game i do not have that kind of issues so...x'(

Alpaca's and Connection Lost are two completely unrealted problems. Alpaca's are anything that causes the application to crash while Connection Lost could be your internet, the routing between you and the server and then the server itself. Maybe try using a VPN or while playing use less applications that are using up internet. As for "all my other games do not have this kind of issue" I really doubt you disconnect from Eden before the server move and don't disconnect from other online games or atleast freeze many times as your not even far from the server, much closer than I am and yet I could play perfectly fine with a local speed of 10ping, 50mbps down and around 10-20mbps up. It's hard to believe you living really close to the old server would have any routing problems at all compared to me who was the opposite side of the planet.

Maybe it's hard to believe but i just tell the truth, why should i bother sayin crap instead of enjoying the game, wich i do actually.

Im just saying that it bother me and idlike to find a solution, plus when i play eden and i crash he's the only game's open.

About the others games, sadly for you it's true. i just never crash or connexion lost, if my internet crash,well tha's happend to my while house, but only eden have thoses issues.

thanks for the believe.

Like I said the Alpaca crash and the Connection lost are two completely different problems. An Alpaca crash means the game has had and error and must close, there is a million reasons why this could happen but when I find these errors I try my best to fix them but the game is covered in them and I need information about what causes the crash in-order to resolve the issue.

Connection Lost means somewhere the game has crash, this could mean the server has a problem, this could mean your connection has a problem or simply it could just be a routing problem between you and the server which is something out of your control and our control.

If you where to say you Alpaca before and after the server move then thats expected, nothing was changed during the server move to prevent Alpaca's from occuring as there wasn't a patch. If you where to say you disconnect only after the server move then sure its also belivable as the server has moved far away from you now. However, saying you get connection lost before the server move but not having issues with a single other game is very hard to believe as you're very very close to the old server much closer than I and yet you claim not to have the same issue with any other game. So unless these other games are Single Player or you're sitting on the server then its very hard to believe that just our server disconnects you all the time when if it was a server issue, you'd see 90% of the player base including myself disconnecting. So what option does that leave me to believe?

26 minutes ago, Boshing said:

Mother has disconnected you from the server. What kind of disconnection is this?

This is SB disconnection, not EE ^^

Please post in the correct section if you require assistance as the staff who monitor this section are not qualified to help you with your issue as they are staff for another game.

After a look in the help section this may help you

please post any further concerns in the right section, thank you.

Closed