Easter Event

Juniper

thank you for all the hard work you put into these events QQ

i know you can't fully control all of the little bugs and unexpected stuff that happens. even with little problems here and there the easter event has been really fun; and a lot of players have been enjoying it.

is it possible for the event to be extended for one more week?

additionally, can we expect to see buns spawn regularly as well during monster spawn mondays?

Monster spawn Mondays I believe at the convenience of @DrDieLess and availability. He doesn't have to do the event at all though I appreciate the time he has it set at. 

As for Mr bun bun, it does spawn regularly. Every 4 hours. I believe that the egg spawn times though are random, but won't spawn during Mr Bun Bun spawn time. 

As far as pushing it longer I don't know how long it really needs to go and I think that the Christmas event ended up being longer than it should due to Vivi's absence. I think this event is a nice little event and personally don't see a reason players need it to be extended if they are using their chocolates to craft uni lingerie to sell, as I believe the events weren't created to make people rich from loot as per my understanding over why unique costumes from Christmas remain untradeable regardless on if your toon can use them or not. 

I do wish more of the achievement items would drop, but I suspect that Drdieless will add Mr bun bun to future monter spawns so players can still have a chance to get it then.