Sign in to follow this  
WHITEthehero

NEW TITLE FOR COMPLETING MAIN STORY OF NOS - Make people want to accomplish old things forgotten in time

Hello , Hope you get to see this Bash, i wanted to suggest something that i hope is easy to implement.

The new title's are great and make people do things they wouldn't do, it can be exciting and i believe can help make people enjoy the pve content already available in nos. Not just the Pvp. 

My First suggestion is a Main Story Title , seeing as we are hero's in the nos universe Possible a title suck as "Hero" or " Hero of Nos"  something epic. I am 100% sure guilds and players would party up to quest and indirectly have fun trying old main story that I AM 100% SURE 90% of people never did. Most people have not even gotten past maple Forrest in there quest line. Lets get a title ! together to make people save nosville together.  It would also be nice if getting a the title rewards you something, anything unique possible, So the unique tite + a reward for the time questing. Reason i suggest a reward also is simply because nos quests wont give much gold or anything so a final unique prize would be epic!

This can work for so many things make titles a collectable! e.g. own a mount bang, do sp4 quest and 3 bang all these things in the game , have a +10 weapon bang  so many ideas. i think these small titles added in large numbers will make players go wild.

Another Title that could be fun is with the Time space system we should have a title that u can only get from being ranked 1 given each month. 

"Time Space Master"  So many PTS spammers grinding for gold! Working hard playing long hours, lets make a reward for their efforts! Again possible a unique reward for doing this challenge.

I could go on more regarding different areas that could have unique titles but this is a good start. 

These challenges that give epic titles should include a unique prize to make the world of nos envy, get players motivated to do the same. Play the game together or Solo.  I guess they could have their own colours which these things i believe are done with rainbow battle. But not everyone can pvp with the big boys, so lets give everyone a challenge !  

Last nitpick possible split under 38c from over 38c in rainbow battle. This gives everyone a fair chance at winning. 

There may be Typos sorry i wrote this in the spur of the moment when speaking to a gm XD ( if this idea goes throw Ill finally be able to enjoy the nos story knowing i get rewarded for it. Thank you much. 

• Like 2

I agree reward just needs to be exclusive to the Title, people will get it for collecting and also helps new players get a pet. Win Win Danmachi =D

• Haha 2

Yes. Quests should give RELEVANT help to noobs, since dailies c28+? Hello??? The only way noobs have a chance is PTS 30-40 or hard pidgeons grinding. Not fun.

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2019 at 6:16 PM, danmachi said:

u could give a random non tradable "event" pet as reward such as fat pigeon or cuby ?

101% i would do this for cuby pet, fcking op pve pet

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2019 at 11:08 PM, Kaioshin said:

Well that could be hard because many ppl already completed the main questline. but it would be a nice idea +1

It's the one title where you would have to give it for ppl who already completed the main quest or make it so that those ppl could do quest once more from a certain point (like middle of act 3 or smth, cause having to do it all twice would be unfair as well)

Also: It should be limited to once per account if you would implement a reward other than a title. And Martial Artist would have to be excluded due to them starting the quest at a much later point.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Sa-chan said:

It's the one title where you would have to give it for ppl who already completed the main quest or make it so that those ppl could do quest once more from a certain point (like middle of act 3 or smth, cause having to do it all twice would be unfair as well)

Also: It should be limited to once per account if you would implement a reward other than a title. And Martial Artist would have to be excluded due to them starting the quest at a much later point.

Yea thats right but i think it would be better to just reset the quest to the last timespace for those who already completed it. So they dont have to do it twice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We definitely have plans to extend the Title System even further. We've got a list of titles still to add so don't worry!

• Like 1