Locating Information?

Dreamspitter

I created and registered my forum account. That seems to be the only thing working.

I also need to create a "Website account". However when I try to do this, and then get an Email asking me to verify it. I click on the link and get redirected to the main page. But then I get an Error that says

"ERROR: Unable to locate the requested information."

8 hours ago, Lilith said:

I know a few people who had this issue, and by resetting their password it fixed it. Give it a try and hopefully that'll set it right.

https://i.imgur.com/AkWZRnn.jpg

I tried using the password reset using email address. and got a similar error

I remember hearing about this game many, many years ago. Maybe 7. Recently I have been waiting on League of Maidens -if it ever comes out. And now Subverse as well. And then I saw a video that reminded me of Scarlet Blade . and that it still existed in some form. So I decided to try this game.

7 hours ago, Dreamspitter said:

I tried using the password reset using email address. and got a similar error

I remember hearing about this game many, many years ago. Maybe 7. Recently I have been waiting on League of Maidens -if it ever comes out. And now Subverse as well. And then I saw a video that reminded me of Scarlet Blade . and that it still existed in some form. So I decided to try this game.

try to recover the account from the website and see if it is the user, or if the email is registered in the system. If the error persists, you could wait 24 hours from registration and then register again.