Crafting Jewel Replicubes

TheSquishy

it's a good idea for that. For something like crafting uni, which is also good, it would have to be something much higher like 10 jewels with a 50% chance of failing. MOST rare R1s are easy to get, so asking for something like 10 wouldn't be outrageous.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DrDieLess said:

it's a good idea for that. For something like crafting uni, which is also good, it would have to be something much higher like 10 jewels with a 50% chance of failing. MOST rare R1s are easy to get, so asking for something like 10 wouldn't be outrageous.

Maybe 8 just so it would be like using 2 rare rank 2 for 1 uni.

• VGN GM
6 hours ago, Norleras said:

From a programming perspective, what would be easier to pull off?  This or developing a Kilo Crystal for jewels?

This would be "easier", though it'd take a good bit of time to manually add crafting options for all jewels available in-game.  I haven't looked into the Kilo system at all, so I wouldn't even know if a kilo for jewels is possible.

On 5/9/2019 at 3:44 PM, Filomena said:

How can people want rank 2 ancient jewels, when no one even knows what ancient jewels do?

They are like infinity stones where instead of a snap of your fingers, it's a push of a button and players disappear before your eyes.

Most people don't even use ancient jewels. I don't and I have enough rare ancient jewels to cover 4 sets of gear and ancient spanners to do that and then some with any ancient jewel I want but not really as much unique ones. I just don't want to use ancient jewels just yet because that would cause even more player bitching about SWs while those facing against me are still under geared and under level and under protected with their own skill tree not utilized correctly. Just looking at Variations initiating with Vivi to create a discord about character skills when they aren't even lvl 65, being level 63, and running around with +10 gear instead of +12 gear making them squishy as hell and as deadly as a fly unless they have OP medics to buff them. Now if I ancient spanned all my gear and placed jewels in all those slots players like variations would continue to bash SWs as a broken class and being way too OP when they aren't geared enough to handle me without them.