Kailash

Balance SP Mage (2)

Recommended Posts

We have not heard from the official server about changes in SP for a long time. So again I suggest some changes, I have taken information from the feedbacks forum that players, GF never answered them, and try to balance what I could with the requests of the players (Logics at least). Here I leave the changes of mage SP. Remember that what is not mentioned is not changed.

 

Red Magician

2eed25f218bdc41d5fa0e42b4ca8da04.png

Skill 3: Mana Transfusion Change name Skill ---> Mana Shield

Original:

Spoiler

19cb584c2d5b56b2754ff698e6f3632c.png

Change:

Add: Movement speed is increased by 2.

Add: Defence power increased in PvP 10%.

 

Skill 4: Firestorm

Original:

Spoiler

431ccffb0e05088a21b4e20c66d5ef03.png

Target: Around Enemy in 2 cell --> 4 cell

 

Skill 6: Fire Blessing

Original:

Spoiler

bc954a0f46e4081d35e50bdf336562bd.png

Change:

Add: Magical attack is increased by 198(Player Level*2)

 

Holy Mage

266bbe875c9737c78d3d483093603c12.png

Skill 1: Healing

Original:

Spoiler

b00f36dffaf3ca353712551211450ced.png

Change:

Attack Range: Itself or 6 cell ---> Itself or 11 cell.

 

Skill 2: Holy Light

Original:

Quote

81c3ca7e1bf00759c3c5dd5bd4997105.png

There is a 10% chance of causing Magic Light, pnly enemy dark ---> Magic light is effective against the enemies of any element.

 

Skill 3: Mana Shield

Original:

Spoiler

b408dc485782977679753bd6926f86fe.png

Cool Time: 180.0 seconds ----> 60.0 seconds.

 

Skill 4: Heaven Song.

Original:

Spoiler

aef4a8e79d8368089d4cfc491805d795.png

Change:

Cool time : 20.0 seconds ------> 10.0 seconds

Add: If you attack the enemy, the debuff will go. (Same as the debuff Tider Lord)

Remove: Changes to non-preferred attack.

Add: Movement speed is decresed by 3.

 

Skill 5: Cure All

Original:

Spoiler

589feb0437cae8c50813d3af74fa8dcb.png

Change:

Target : Around Friends in 3 cell -----> 5 cell

 

Skill 6: Under Purge

Original:

Spoiler

4962281e4f66beb34619d1c3545d5d26.png

Cool time: 70.0 seconds -----> 15.0 seconds.

Skill 10: holy Hammer

Original:

Spoiler

af4fa6a0d9c394c4e954501ae269abcf.png

Change:

Remove : There is a 70% chance of causing Eliminate Shadows.

Add: There is a 50% chance Serius Horror.

bedecca0bdba6cc132bc1f4bb898dd6d.png

 

Blue Magician

0e24ff426c7d275d03723447059f2020.png

Skill 4: Ice Chain

Original:

Spoiler

be358de086347044aa196db7c85e65b1.png

Change:

Attack Range : 6 cell ----> 14 cell

There is a 70% chance of causing Freeze ----> There is a 40% chance of causing Freeze

 

Skill 5: Frozen Shield

Original:

Spoiler

c46edc4705e2e93d1d7c9bff9cf017e5.png

Change:

Cool time: 10.0 seconds ---> 50.0 seconds

Add: There is 100% chance of causing Mana Shield.

Mana Shield (Buff)d18afc77743381b4ef538bcee1c78bfa.png

4Lv Good General effect

Duration: 120 seconds

Demage is decreased by 40%

Heal 30% of inflicted demage by reducing MP.

Movement speed increased by 1..

 

Skill 7: Blassing of water

Original:

Spoiler

a5e3be5e296692a04936cd4a47735f63.png

Change:

Target : Around Friends in 3 cell -----> 5 cell

 

Skill 10: Blizzard

Original:

Spoiler

e8be46cbe24ec336140de00d83d9e609.png

Change:

There is a 80% chance of causing Deadly Blackout -----> There is a 50% chance of causing Deadly Blackout,

 

Dark Gunner

d4c52950615caf7c190cfbebe9d0ae39.png

Skill 2: Magic Blitz

Original:

Spoiler

354788c803aee8637634005414d4097e.png

Change:

Add: There is a 60% chance of causing Blackout.

467c38c422e2d7636aa887fc05c51181.png

 

Skill 3: Ghost Guardian

Spoiler

ce8a5e11e95592075b3726f2366965cd.png

Change:

Chance of inflicting critical hits is increased by 30% ---> 10%

Remove: Critical damage has increased by 50%

Add: Long-range attacks increases (Player Level *2)

 

Skill 5: Dark Force

Original:

Spoiler

79f0cda666341f7e7ff8f6a6cc309af7.png

Change:

Target: Around Friends in 2 cell ----> 5 cell.

 

Skill 6: Possession

Original:

Spoiler

680b18678ba54faeac1e3e8412f6f735.png

Change:

Attack Range: 7 cell ---> 12 cell

Duration: 25.0 seconds ----> 10.0 seconds

Hit rate of all attacks is decreased by 20 -----> Hit rate of all attacks is decreased by 100.

 

Skill 7: Ghost Recharge

Original:

Spoiler

d80db17c723b8fd9af767b8689bffea7.png

Change:

Attack Range: 7 cell ---> 12 cell

 

Skill 8: Evil Potion

Original:

Spoiler

1434b98a1ad52c581971cde822986d80.png

Attack Range: 6 cell --> 12 cell

 

Volcano:

df92183c3240b4abe7efec34da0a911b.png


Basic: Magma Ball.

Original:

Spoiler

9188c3bc752a1e85b842dce85e3b04fe.png

Target: select One ---> Around Enemy in 1 cell.

 

Skill 2: Volcanic Gas

Original:

Spoiler

9b3a24913e89f9d73f9cb3653c1cec74.png

Change:

There is a 15% cahnce of causing Poisonous Volcanic Gas. -----> 25%

Poisonous Volcanic Gas:

Duration: 25.0 seconds ----> 10.0 seconds.

Add: Magic defence is reduced by 198(Player Level*2)

 

Skill 3: Magma Plating

Original:

Spoiler

be89e03aa192b0cb251f95560e8b4a2f.png

Change:

Damage is decreased by 20% ----> 30%

 

Tide Lord:

4526382ebe091d25f9b8b0842e330e91.png

 

Basic: Thunder Trident

Original:

Spoiler

59797aceec81e8026e296c0d23effed1.png

Target: Select one ----> Around Enemy in 1 cell.

 

Skill 4: Lightning Strike

Original:

Spoiler

918c8fd089759dbccb3451434ff3d61b.png

Change:

Double Lightning:

There is a 15% chance of causing Lightning Storm -----> There is a 50% chance of causing Lightning Storm

Lightning Storm:

Target: Around Enemy in 15 cell ----> 8 cell.

There is a 100% chance of causing Big Electric Shock ----> There is a 70% chance of causing Big Electric Shock

There is a 100% chance that 100% of the remaning MP is lost ------> There is a 90% chance that 10% of the remaning MP is lost.

 

Seer:

278d21a53acc8b478433132ea5d6fcc8.png

 

Skill 5: Ilusion

Original:

Spoiler

befbbfec0d5c635e159b27c0ba01f499.png

Change:

Change the attack mechanism, Attack directly to the selected enemy.

Remove blue Circle.

31cc7c49b0767d7312a94a9479375bc3.png

 

Skill 10: Super Abracadabra

Original:

Spoiler

b4dd1e1a367febc41124a59e270a1b2e.png

Change:

the probability of the effects of the skills performed by the clones becomes 80%.

 

Archmage:

b96a27533b408159e8f81ec670f0d5b7.png

 

Skill 5: Fast Lane

Original:

Spoiler

0aefa07195a03c3ec50ce86f7ab90a47.png

When you attack the effect it goes away.

Change:

When you attack the effect it does not go away.

Fast Lane 2:

Increases damage with a probability of 100% by 30% ----> Increases damage with a probability of 100% by 20%

Fast Lane 3: 

Increases damage with a probability of 100% by 45% ----> Increases damage with a probability of 100% by 35%.

Every 2 seconds: MP is reduced by 320(Player Level*4) ----> Every 2 seconds: MP is reduced by 198(Player Level*2).

 

Skill 6: Spellbook Scholar

Original:

Spoiler

92f93f29525cb20f5fe1c51ba1fbcae4.png

Cool time : 300.0 seconds ----> 60.0 seconds

Remove: Demage is decreasedbye 19(Player Level/5)

Add: Demage is decreased by 20%.

Remove: Heal 16(Player Level/6) of inflited damage by reducing MP.

Add: Heal 30% of inflited damage by reducing MP.

 

Skill 9: Meteor Storm

Original:

Spoiler

c676b847bd064fce38b313ae18aee47a.png

Change:

Cool time : 300.0 seconds ----> 90.0 seconds

Remove all meteor: Paralysis and Slight Paralysis.

Add Red Meteor:  There is a 50% Chance of causing Horror.

Add Yellow Meteor: There is a 90% Chance of causing Fatal Blackout.

Add blue circle, to select the place that the meteors will fall.

31cc7c49b0767d7312a94a9479375bc3.png

That the meteors fall around 7 cell of the selected place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could maybe do it much better than that, but i agree in some of the changes... cause some are simply useless or too OP

However nice job doing that large suggestion, maybe changing some of the things might help a bit with the community

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nathael

Imagine Ice with this shield ....


Being said 75% Damage redux is just too much, esp. on this server where with current standart gear is very hard for others stand a chance against Seer, now making Ice Mage with the same Buff would be not insane but tremendously ridiculous.
Stun Sp, with such shield would be able to dominate in any area overall (Pve <-> PvP)

Maybe making it like 60% like Volcano with propability when hitted with critical attack to inflict short freeze (15% chance). That could be more viable than making another Seer on steroids.

But other than that, since i played on Official mage for around 8 years :

Red mage : Nice Ideas (Thumbs up). Maybe add a slight debuff to firestorm, like those Bacooms do (A little bit weaker). And maybe increase his movement speed by 1 since 5~8 Sp has them (That aplies to 2,3 maybe 4 Sp as well) 

Holy Mage:

Holy Song - Nailed it = +1111111 

Very nice change to be honest.

Holy Hammer :

Nice change and maybe increase its AoE from 2 to 3 from target. In terms of Solo PvE, that would be more that viable for luring.

 

Dark Gunner: 

Buffs: Well here i'm on edge, because his Buffs are even now quite good, but not something you can't counter with right setup.

Crit chance +15

Crit Damage +25%

And Long Range attack Player ×2 would be nice.

 

Volcano:

 

Nothing to add, nice series of changes but

Magma Plating

Defence against 5000 critical -> 7000 Critical

 

Tide Lord :

+1 and 

Bubble - Since this buff goes off, when recieving enough damage, maybe increase such cap, that this shield would sustain more.

 

Seer: 

Shield - 75% Damage redux overall -> 60% Damage redux overall

Increase Dark element Player × 3

Increase Magic Attack Player × 2

 

Archmage: +1

 

PS: Please take this sugg. with a grain of salt. It's just a suggestion and nothing aproved to implement. I'm not a fan of nerfing, that's why i added buffs over nerfs. Same should be on other classes aswell

There are many tweaks to be made on every Sp on all Classes that could make current state of game more enjoyable and fun. :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean the fact seer is receiving a buff is simply amusing, as someone that uses seer I will even admit that the SP is beyond broken and needs anything but a buff, illusion is already strong definitely does not require a point n click aspect.

As for the final, giving seers a 80% freeze / stun / plague / holy light is also just ridiculous, reduce the chance of blade changer & change the defence buff to 60% chance of receiving shield with 60% chance of re-cast possibility so that if you don't get it you aren't 100% fucked until cd is done, this would make it more like assassin which at least has some RNG.

Also mind sink needs to allow stuns etc. while it's being used imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Kailash said:

Red Magician

2eed25f218bdc41d5fa0e42b4ca8da04.png

Skill 3: Mana Transfusion Change name Skill ---> Mana Shield

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

19cb584c2d5b56b2754ff698e6f3632c.png

Change:

Add: Movement speed is increased by 2.

Add: Defence power increased in PvP 10%.

 

Skill 4: Firestorm

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

431ccffb0e05088a21b4e20c66d5ef03.png

Target: Around Enemy in 2 cell --> 4 cell

 

Skill 6: Fire Blessing

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

bc954a0f46e4081d35e50bdf336562bd.png

Change:

Add: Magical attack is increased by 198(Player Level*2)

The mana shield changes are nice, although +1 speed should be enough.

Firestorm really just needs a debuff, this skill is very impractical and useless, so more cell and maybe a 30% chance of having a blackout.

Fire Wall could reduce movement speed.

Rather than Fire Blessing recieving more magic damage, it should be on Mana Transfusion so that the RM only recieves it.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Kailash said:

Holy Mage

266bbe875c9737c78d3d483093603c12.png

Skill 1: Healing

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

b00f36dffaf3ca353712551211450ced.png

Change:

Attack Range: Itself or 6 cell ---> Itself or 11 cell.

 

Skill 2: Holy Light

Original:

Quote

81c3ca7e1bf00759c3c5dd5bd4997105.png

There is a 10% chance of causing Magic Light, pnly enemy dark ---> Magic light is effective against the enemies of any element.

 

Skill 3: Mana Shield

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

b408dc485782977679753bd6926f86fe.png

Cool Time: 180.0 seconds ----> 60.0 seconds.

 

Skill 4: Heaven Song.

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

aef4a8e79d8368089d4cfc491805d795.png

Change:

Cool time : 20.0 seconds ------> 10.0 seconds

Add: If you attack the enemy, the debuff will go. (Same as the debuff Tider Lord)

Remove: Changes to non-preferred attack.

Add: Movement speed is decresed by 3.

 

Skill 5: Cure All

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

589feb0437cae8c50813d3af74fa8dcb.png

Change:

Target : Around Friends in 3 cell -----> 5 cell

 

Skill 6: Under Purge

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

4962281e4f66beb34619d1c3545d5d26.png

Cool time: 70.0 seconds -----> 15.0 seconds.

Skill 10: holy Hammer

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

af4fa6a0d9c394c4e954501ae269abcf.png

Change:

Remove : There is a 70% chance of causing Eliminate Shadows.

Add: There is a 50% chance Serius Horror.

bedecca0bdba6cc132bc1f4bb898dd6d.png

Magic Lights % should also be higher.

I like Heaven Song exactly the way it is, a movement speed debuff would make the skill useless when holy doesn't have the speed to outrun other classes in the first place.

Agree with under Purge since there's almost no point of it when you cant use it when you need it.

And definitely agree with Holy Hammer.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Kailash said:

Blue Magician

0e24ff426c7d275d03723447059f2020.png

Skill 4: Ice Chain

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

be358de086347044aa196db7c85e65b1.png

Change:

Attack Range : 6 cell ----> 14 cell

There is a 70% chance of causing Freeze ----> There is a 40% chance of causing Freeze

 

Skill 5: Frozen Shield

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

c46edc4705e2e93d1d7c9bff9cf017e5.png

Change:

Cool time: 10.0 seconds ---> 50.0 seconds

Add: There is 100% chance of causing Mana Shield.

Mana Shield (Buff)d18afc77743381b4ef538bcee1c78bfa.png

4Lv Good General effect

Duration: 120 seconds

Demage is decreased by 40%

Heal 30% of inflicted demage by reducing MP.

Movement speed increased by 1..

 

Skill 7: Blassing of water

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

a5e3be5e296692a04936cd4a47735f63.png

Change:

Target : Around Friends in 3 cell -----> 5 cell

 

Skill 10: Blizzard

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

e8be46cbe24ec336140de00d83d9e609.png

Change:

There is a 80% chance of causing Deadly Blackout -----> There is a 50% chance of causing Deadly Blackout,

I think Ice Chain is fine the way it is, the only thing that could justify the chance being lowered is if the cd is lowered too.

Frozen Shield definitely needs a Mana Shield counterpart, although 30% damage reduction I believe would be fine, keep the 2 seconds of 50% freeze effect, and make the shield last for around 70 seconds.

I'll agree with Blizzard if the cd gets reduced.

But overall BM really needs a debuff that reduces magic defence or at least 1 method of ressistance reduce.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Kailash said:

Dark Gunner

d4c52950615caf7c190cfbebe9d0ae39.png

Skill 2: Magic Blitz

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

354788c803aee8637634005414d4097e.png

Change:

Add: There is a 60% chance of causing Blackout.

467c38c422e2d7636aa887fc05c51181.png

 

Skill 3: Ghost Guardian

  Reveal hidden contents

ce8a5e11e95592075b3726f2366965cd.png

Change:

Chance of inflicting critical hits is increased by 30% ---> 10%

Remove: Critical damage has increased by 50%

Add: Long-range attacks increases (Player Level *2)

 

Skill 5: Dark Force

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

79f0cda666341f7e7ff8f6a6cc309af7.png

Change:

Target: Around Friends in 2 cell ----> 5 cell.

 

Skill 6: Possession

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

680b18678ba54faeac1e3e8412f6f735.png

Change:

Attack Range: 7 cell ---> 12 cell

Duration: 25.0 seconds ----> 10.0 seconds

Hit rate of all attacks is decreased by 20 -----> Hit rate of all attacks is decreased by 100.

 

Skill 7: Ghost Recharge

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

d80db17c723b8fd9af767b8689bffea7.png

Change:

Attack Range: 7 cell ---> 12 cell

 

Skill 8: Evil Potion

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

1434b98a1ad52c581971cde822986d80.png

Attack Range: 6 cell --> 12 cell

Better to make it 20% or 15% as the cooldown isn't that big on Magic Blitz.

Ghost Guardian is fine the way it is, it just needs to add hit rate.

Agree with Possesion and Dark Force, but I think Possesion's current range and duration is fine.

Recharge's current cell is fine.

Evil Potion's current cell is fine.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Kailash said:

Volcano:

df92183c3240b4abe7efec34da0a911b.png


Basic: Magma Ball.

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

9188c3bc752a1e85b842dce85e3b04fe.png

Target: select One ---> Around Enemy in 1 cell.

 

Skill 2: Volcanic Gas

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

9b3a24913e89f9d73f9cb3653c1cec74.png

Change:

There is a 15% cahnce of causing Poisonous Volcanic Gas. -----> 25%

Poisonous Volcanic Gas:

Duration: 25.0 seconds ----> 10.0 seconds.

Add: Magic defence is reduced by 198(Player Level*2)

 

Skill 3: Magma Plating

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

be89e03aa192b0cb251f95560e8b4a2f.png

Change:

Damage is decreased by 20% ----> 30%

Volcanic Eruption should a 50% chance to move the opponent back 3 cell.

Prefer the current Poisonous gass, altough a magic defence debuff could be on something like the final so that the duration doesn't get decreased.

100% agree with Magma Shield, 20% damage decrease is quite low, 30% would be great to match the other specialists.

Magma Plating's crit cap should either increase or take 2 hits.

I'd make Magma Sword's debuff have from 60% chance to a 40% chance in order to reduce the CD from 90 to 60 seconds.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Kailash said:

Tide Lord:

4526382ebe091d25f9b8b0842e330e91.png

 

Basic: Thunder Trident

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

59797aceec81e8026e296c0d23effed1.png

Target: Select one ----> Around Enemy in 1 cell.

 

Skill 4: Lightning Strike

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

918c8fd089759dbccb3451434ff3d61b.png

Change:

Double Lightning:

There is a 15% chance of causing Lightning Storm -----> There is a 50% chance of causing Lightning Storm

Lightning Storm:

Target: Around Enemy in 15 cell ----> 8 cell.

There is a 100% chance of causing Big Electric Shock ----> There is a 70% chance of causing Big Electric Shock

There is a 100% chance that 100% of the remaning MP is lost ------> There is a 90% chance that 10% of the remaning MP is lost.

I like Lightning Storm the way it is, other specialist's can already reduce 70% mana without having to go through a full combo to do so. so I don't see a reason for Mage's mp cut to be nerfed.

The most important thing for Tide Lord is for it to get its bubble changed as having it removed at any moment causes the sp to be a risky choice, 1 burst and you could lose everything.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Kailash said:

Seer:

278d21a53acc8b478433132ea5d6fcc8.png

 

Skill 5: Ilusion

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

befbbfec0d5c635e159b27c0ba01f499.png

Change:

Change the attack mechanism, Attack directly to the selected enemy.

Remove blue Circle.

31cc7c49b0767d7312a94a9479375bc3.png

 

Skill 10: Super Abracadabra

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

b4dd1e1a367febc41124a59e270a1b2e.png

Change:

the probability of the effects of the skills performed by the clones becomes 80%.

Confusion is already a Lv.4 debuff so having it as a circle is still fine.

Abracadabra is fine the way it is as its literally the only way the sp can hope for a stun, but the chances of debuffs landing are already minimal regardlessly. Then the clones are literally the only way the final can deal damage, so having a chance that the clones wont appear at all literally means that the skill will do nothing, then it's not like the final does much damage either way.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Kailash said:

Archmage:

b96a27533b408159e8f81ec670f0d5b7.png

 

Skill 5: Fast Lane

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

0aefa07195a03c3ec50ce86f7ab90a47.png

When you attack the effect it goes away.

Change:

When you attack the effect it does not go away.

Fast Lane 2:

Increases damage with a probability of 100% by 30% ----> Increases damage with a probability of 100% by 20%

Fast Lane 3: 

Increases damage with a probability of 100% by 45% ----> Increases damage with a probability of 100% by 35%.

Every 2 seconds: MP is reduced by 320(Player Level*4) ----> Every 2 seconds: MP is reduced by 198(Player Level*2).

 

Skill 6: Spellbook Scholar

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

92f93f29525cb20f5fe1c51ba1fbcae4.png

Cool time : 300.0 seconds ----> 60.0 seconds

Remove: Demage is decreasedbye 19(Player Level/5)

Add: Demage is decreased by 20%.

Remove: Heal 16(Player Level/6) of inflited damage by reducing MP.

Add: Heal 30% of inflited damage by reducing MP.

 

Skill 9: Meteor Storm

Original:

  Reveal hidden contents

c676b847bd064fce38b313ae18aee47a.png

Change:

Cool time : 300.0 seconds ----> 90.0 seconds

Remove all meteor: Paralysis and Slight Paralysis.

Add Red Meteor:  There is a 50% Chance of causing Horror.

Add Yellow Meteor: There is a 90% Chance of causing Fatal Blackout.

Add blue circle, to select the place that the meteors will fall.

31cc7c49b0767d7312a94a9479375bc3.png

That the meteors fall around 7 cell of the selected place

Agree with Fast Lane changes.

Defenitely agree with Spelbook Scholar changes.

Agree with Meteor Storm cd change but maybe it could be 120 seconds instead, however the debuffs added would be too strong so the Paralysis is still fine.

Memorial should have a sub skill that allows you to cancel the buff rather than waiting it out or teleporting backwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imo AM dont need buffs this card in pvp is stron cuz he debuffs and mana shield is balanced cuz his ult, imo changes on sp1/2/3 are the best option, and some nerfs on seer. Rest are good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for the Red mage agree with the changes you have proposed.

 

As for the Holy, There is not much to say.
Either you make this sp directly from PvP or you change it a little to increase the support it offers in raids.

 

For the blue magician I find myself once again in agreement with what you have proposed.
The balance between the various stuns and the new magician shield seems to me excellent.
Only note on Blizzard's stun.
-Reducing it from 80 to 50 seems excessive, I would propose a 65%.

 

As for the DG, I disagree only with two thing:

1)

-Chance of inflicting critical hits is increased by 30% ---> 10%

-Remove: Critical damage has increased by 50%

-Add: Long-range attacks increases (Player Level * 2)

-The improvement you propose is not at all fair with respect to what would be subtracted.
The DG is based on critics and many players have bought perfect guns to make the most of the critics.

2)

Furthermore, with regard to the two buffs, the best thing would be to reduce the recharge time of the two skills.
From 300 seconds--->100 seconds.


For the volcano I would have a counterproposal on the Magma Plating skill. 

- Increase the buff duration to 200 300 seconds
- Defence against 5000 critical damage
- All defense powers are increased by (player level 1)
- Movement speed is increased by 1

 


For the TL, in addition to the improvements you've proposed, I would have two suggestions regarding the two buffs he has.
-Sea Bleading Increase defense level 1 -> 2
-The possibility to avoid malus under lv 3 is 5% ----> 15%

 As for his bubble
- Reduce damage to 30 ---> 35%
-Heal 30% --- 25% of the damage reducing the MP
-Defence against 7000 critical damage
-It does not disappear due to too much damage.

 

As far as the Seer is concerned, I agree with the modification of the Illusion skill circle, the latter should also be applied to his Time lost skill because as you have pointed out, sometimes these abilities are not applied because of a badly scripted terrain.

As for the magician's shield, I agree to reduce the damage and maybe even the speed if the Defense against 7000 critical hits effect is applied.

For the lighting: 80% Absorb (lv players) *10MP---> 20MP

Time lost: Here I would propose to completely change this skill. It is almost useless and difficult to apply in a PvP.
I would suggest turning it into a shareable buff:

-100% possible to reduce skill recharge time by 30%
- Decrease the speed by 2
- Duration 50 seconds

As for his buff and the possibility of teleporting 4 cells:
- Possibility of teleporting 4 cells -> 6 cells

 

For the archmage, I agree very much with your changes and I would be happy if my previous suggestion regarding the sacred mist was implemented in the balancing series: https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/7803-little -change-to-sacred-mist-of-the-archimage /

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2019 at 5:37 PM, Kaizou said:

Magic Light already affects every opponent, its % chance just needs to be higher.

No, this effect only works against enemies with elements of darkness. You can do tests if you want, use a sandbox of lemento water, fire or light and you will see that the effect will never come out, then use one of darkness and you will see that it will come out easily.

The AV, Crusader and holy have that same effect and only work against enemies of element darkness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kailash said:

No, this effect only works against enemies with elements of darkness. You can do tests if you want, use a sandbox of lemento water, fire or light and you will see that the effect will never come out, then use one of darkness and you will see that it will come out easily.

The AV, Crusader and holy have that same effect and only work against enemies of element darkness.

Ah I see, thought it just wasn't appearing cause its chance was low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.