MAKE DISGUISED SHIP GREAT AGAIN

Versteckt

Please, turnback to the old DS.

Since it was announced that we would have a new dungeon I was happy with the news because the dungeon for players 60+ although it was good didn't have the possibility to drop unique cstms and was the only dungeon available for 60+, then play this dungeon ended up being too repetitive an experience.

Finally, the direlict tunnel "hardmode" was announced, and with this dungeon we also have new possibilities of drops, because in this dungeon we could get lingerie jewels, we also have back the possibility of obtaining unique cstms that we hadn't access since we lost access to Ellis dungeons and this all was very good.

But with the arrival of this new dungeon, DS dungeon was also modified, so that in the end there was no real change in the game with the arrival of this new dungeon, to make matters even worse the DS mobs now give less gold when are killed, before was possible to get more or less 1g for each mob killed in this dungeon, today they give more or less 30 - 50p only, and we still lose the unique drops we could to get in this dungeon, whereas before we could collect 3 - 5 items unique per run, now we RARLY can collect 1.

In the end the players only lost with the arrival of this new dungeon, there isn't any "real" variety or diference in these dungeons because both give the same drops, and both dungeons have lower quality drops than the old DS, and with this last update DS died, because not even the keys to use in direlict tunnel is possible to get as drop in this dungeon now.

The problem with DS is that the drop rate % was higher than expected when compared to other dungeons, but we had left it alone for a long time. There is NO OTHER DUNGEON, SF/IV/AT/SS/TA, that dropped uniques like DS did. When we added the new dungeon, we decided to finally bring DS back in line with all the other dungeons.

It's like finding out your favourite discount store has been closed down and now you have to go back to paying regular price like everyone else!

Both dungeons actually don't have the same drops. One drops weapon skins, and other drops uni costumes. Each drop different sets of PVE gears.

The nice thing is it drops a ton of Medals of Distinction, which people can use to make PVE gear quickly and then work towards making PVP gears if they choose.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 9:31 AM, DrDieLess said:

The problem with DS is that the drop rate % was higher than expected when compared to other dungeons, but we had left it alone for a long time. There is NO OTHER DUNGEON, SF/IV/AT/SS/TA, that dropped uniques like DS did. When we added the new dungeon, we decided to finally bring DS back in line with all the other dungeons.

It's like finding out your favourite discount store has been closed down and now you have to go back to paying regular price like everyone else!

Both dungeons actually don't have the same drops. One drops weapon skins, and other drops uni costumes. Each drop different sets of PVE gears.

The nice thing is it drops a ton of Medals of Distinction, which people can use to make PVE gear quickly and then work towards making PVP gears if they choose.

The problem is that the old DS worked in a way that balanced the economy of the game, the issue here is not very much the uniques items in itself although it is also another point, but mainly THE JEWELS.

well, we have several items with inflated value due to the scarcity of the same ones in the game, as for example the uni cstms in general, be the wep skins or uni cos. Although they are not items that add so much practical power to the player, their value within the game is high because of the difficulty of get them right? but look, in the case of uni cstms we only need 3, the uni lingerie jewels also suffered with price inflation for the same reason, but we needed only two, and in the case of people who use 2 lingeries like me for example, they needed 4 jewels, because each lingerie has only 2 slots.

Well, each of these items didn't make such a big difference so people didn't care much for the fact that they had the inflated value inside the game, many just bought these items last. However in the case of jewelry we need 21 JEWELS in total and 42 for those who make 2 sets, and these do make a relevant difference within the game, when the lingerie jewelry that was inflated that didn't make so much difference because they were only 2 jewels of her set that would have inflated value, and even normal crit-atk lingerie jewel at some point had been costed 3k due to inflation, now imagine how damaging that will be for an item that makes up 21 parts within a set counting the 9 red jewels and 12 green jewels, In the end a game that had a decent economy, will have this problem basically FOR NOTHING.

I wouldn't even say that this change benefits some pay to win because everyone had to farm in this dungeon to get jewels, so in the end it's only damaging to ALL players, especially the younger ones who did not have access to this dungeon at the time was good to farm some jewels, and now the tendency is for the price of these jewels to increase even more, even the jewels that aren't unique will have a good price increase, I believe that by then some players may raise this discussion again, but while only I am complaining I think this discussion probably will die right here. 

9 hours ago, Versteckt said:

I wouldn't even say that this change benefits some pay to win because everyone had to farm in this dungeon to get jewels, so in the end it's only damaging to ALL players, especially the younger ones who did not have access to this dungeon at the time was good to farm some jewels, and now the tendency is for the price of these jewels to increase even more, even the jewels that aren't unique will have a good price increase, I believe that by then some players may raise this discussion again, but while only I am complaining I think this discussion probably will die right here. 

I'm among those "young ones" who did not have access to the former DS. I say... meh~ There is always BC out there. I've seen new players grow financially capable just by exploiting uni jewels' inflated values. Uni jewels are what endgame players want and what new players can easily provide thru BC. That's equalizing.

btw most of those scarce items aren't really scarce. It's always out there ready to be farmed. What really scarce maybe is the patience in farming.

For me the DS and DTO are bit of an underwhelmed exp. Yes you get lingerie jewels, but still in DS I don't see crit-atk, crit-void, crit-rate, and many of the other jewels both in lingerie and regular, unless that was changed it just feels bla now. As much as I liked getting the uni gear in mass quantities, I was really after the jewels you get from salvaging them. Now the jewels aren't dropping much, if at all from first bosses and final boss drops are most of the time left feeling like why did I even spend time here. Many of the items dropped on the final boss are a much disappointment because you don't see a grand reward, even using all the drop rate increase methods at once, you are lucky if you end up with looting a pet hack. Not saying it should give me a ton of unique gear or lots of really good stuff, but not seeing anything of value after the work sucks. Especially on the first 2 bosses that give PvE medals whoopie do dah. 

Now sure we get medals of distinction. My issues with saying hey you get pve gear is that they are useless when you are fully pvp geared. If you make uni gear with them and you want to salvage them, having spent 152 medals to make them, you get 20 to 40 pve medals. That leaves me to the WTF, why make uni gear with medals of distinction if A) you already have pvp gear B) salvaging gives you less PVE medals than you used to make it and C) you don't get jewel replicubes, clusters, napalms, and stardust or a chance for SG replicube. Why not make it so that those who salvage PvE gear get a chance for the same items that salvaging kappa give and add 4 to 10 pvp medals or a bit more since making them take more effort than just looting a kappa gear? Also, stop giving players the same medals used to make the gear. You can also alter the rare salvage reward from them too so players can choose to either go for uni reward or rare reward. If it was actually worth using the pve medals I'd be glad that they dropped in the first place.

Players who make pve gear I don't recommend enhancing them past +10 because you will lose so much SG that you could have used to make pvp gear +12 when you get the medals for it. 

2 hours ago, sicat said:

I'm among those "young ones" who did not have access to the former DS. I say... meh~ There is always BC out there. I've seen new players grow financially capable just by exploiting uni jewels' inflated values. Uni jewels are what endgame players want and what new players can easily provide thru BC. That's equalizing.

btw most of those scarce items aren't really scarce. It's always out there ready to be farmed. What really scarce maybe is the patience in farming.

But if these jewels had the inflated value even when we had the old DS, no doubt that in a short time each uni crit-atk jewel could be costing 10k or more

Ya see it's not only the scarcity that inflate em but also, if not mainly, the high demand. It's a free market after all. Sadly, such type economy is always in the hands of the wealthy. I know you filthy rich bastards are capable of buying those jewels at 10k but I suggest that you shouldn't. Cuz once we agree that it's worth 10k only then it actually becomes worth 10k.

but then again, 10K... I'm looking forward with much excitement. :P

Stupid people buy things at stupidly high prices, just look at all those iPhone people holding one of the most expensive paper weights on the planet. When players start buying unique jewels at 10k for rank 1, I will wait out getting my own. I didn't earn 300k in gold by buying slightly better items at 20x the price of their lower stat item of equal rank. You want to build a full rank 2 crit atk jewel player using unique jewels will cost you around what 10k a jewel? While using rare rank 2 crit atk jewels you lose what 300 in crit atk over the unique jewels but will have only cost you 10 to 12k to make a full set. So, while you are out spending 100k+ on getting 9 unique crit atk rank 2 jewels, I've already geared my player with rank 2 jewels and it's doing just fine. The slight differences isn't going to give you any great advantage over others, just empty pockets.

I think we need more jewel drops in all dungeons, because the market doesn't have enough unique jewels in it to make using them and their value match.

I'd also like them to add ancient jewels and ancient spanners into DS and DTO DGs as that's another reason I don't use the ones I have because getting more isn't really an option unless you are quicker to find and loot them from Amara bosses if and when they ever drop. I know DrDieLess is against making them more common. At end game you have players with deep pockets who will just buy ancient spanner services from others making it a very much P2W or they feed them down to their lower level toon making that lower level toon more OP for their cap since lower level game caps are easier to make OP players with higher level toons. I'd like to see higher level players forced to use these gears against people who use them. I just don't want to use mine till Skill(crap) talks are done, more ancient jewels and ancient spanners become more available, and I see a need to use them because more players are using them. The last being more inline with what I will do than the others, but that requires more of them becoming more available than they currently are.

Oh, and just because I named dropped you DrDieLess, doesn't mean I am trying to create drama that's all on you. I named dropped you because you have more say than the rest of us on what Vivi does and I know you have voiced against making them easier to get. It is what it is that's all I care to say.