So my main was in Happy Guild for most of my time playing this game and they actually have a channel in discord about this very subject.  And while many aspects of this game were quite fun, there were some that made wanting to keep playing impossible.  I'm not dropping a rage quit post or anything like that, its more like bidding a fond farewell.  But I can sum up the reasons behind quitting in one simple phrase, progress and improve.  Some of you veteran players have been playing so long that you probably can't even relate.  But that simple phrase is what keeps the popular games, well . . . popular.  Progress and improve - I'm not playing to get power-leveled to 59 by some very kind guildies.  Nor am I quitting because I didn't get enough handouts.  I enjoyed playing while I could progress and improve, but once I hit 39 the game essentially made that impossible. I ran SF a few hundred times and collected a dozen delta kneepads, gloves and a few weapons.  All of which might net me a few hundred gold on the AH.  I got stuck running SF because Ignius is not farmable as a 39.  So I moved up to 49 and found that AT and SS were even more impossible.  I didn't want to move up to 59 so pathetically geared and poor, so I made a number of alts trying to find if there was a different class more suitable to my style of play and possibly able to farm one of the harder dungeons.  4 alts later I learned, nope, nope, bigger nope and hahaha hell no.  So I simply went back to an older MMORPG I started playing awhile back.  They don't have a lounge (:D), but I can progress and improve.  So if any of you devs want this game to survive then maybe go back and rethink the solo dungeons with one simple phrase in mind - progress and improve.  Love you guys.  Peace out.

1 hour ago, nibblez said:

Some of you veteran players have been playing so long that you probably can't even relate.  

I find this a little insulting, but I apologize that things didn't work out for you.  We wish you well on your future endeavors.

i was power lvl to 4x, and i didnt remember but i just slowly gear up and i can solo AT at that moment, then 2 week later, i go 50 , find new gear, power lvl again to 54 and doing DMH no problem. The thing could make me different from you is : im doing many NB, and get uni gear from it, so it give me a bunch of gold to make gear

Here's my 2 cents, IV is runnable at level 39 solo. Why can't you do it? What character are you playing? What gear enhancements did you do? Sure IV is easier at lvl 44, but it is do able at lvl 39 if you are geared right. AT is a pointless DG IMO since drop rates there are the worst in game. SS is also do able at lvl 49. You know that NPC that you talk to before you enter DGs? Ya it does mention having gear at a proper level to do them. Also, when you are doing them are you asking players what you need to know to do them?

Take AT for instance
            First boss - you need to kill those big ugly slimy creatures and the statue on the right be you attempt to kill the first boss. Then you have the boss follow you to those big ugly creatures and atk the creature till it is about 2k and have it give the first boss a debuff so you can finish it off and repeat that process at each creature.

Second boss - you have to pull the boss up toward the wall and stand on the edge of the wall area so you aren't on the floor and go to town on the boss.

Third boss - atk boss and when it cast voltage, Particle, atomic, and gravity you go to the respective color area to reduce damage from those blast.

Final boss - atk it, then atk statues, then atk it and if it gives you a Dot atk jump in the fountain and jump out and go back to town on the boss.

It is easy if you have the gear and you have the know how on what to do. Your lack of proper gears and proper know how won't save you and you should as more veteran players what to do to complete each dungeon. IV has it's tricks, SS, has it's tricks, and so do all the others.

But have fun

Personally, I like being a solo player but it feels like you either need to spend mad cash or have a reliable group (or both) once you get to 4x.   I'm more or less stuck in the 45 range on my SE, and don't really feel sure of what I'm going to do next.

Questing and appreciation of the storylines were my main motivation in playing this game. Never really felt any drag until lv45+ when the exp required to lv-up started to vastly outweigh the amount of exp gained from quests.

If ya equate progress only for leveling up and/or gearing up, then yar bound to hit "nemesis wall".

Pretty sure there are plans to fix this but we haven't gotten to it yet. These things take time and we have our hands full so we can't fix everything at the same time which can make it take a long time. Sadly in that time some players will quit and that's ok because that is their choice. But changes will be made in time

Well Players quit Players join....Hope u return soon take a break have fun irl...

SB team worked really hard to bring the best of it....while Aeria doomed it....

Enjoy 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

SS is also do able at lvl 49.

I don't know your class, but for a level 49 punisher full +12, SS is still really hard and long.

By the way, Nibblez, if you wanted cash, farm dungeons hundreds of times is not the best way: I found out that running battlegrounds (in every cap) is a lot better. It's enough one uniq costume or weapons skin every two months, and you gain more than all the uniq gears you sell in the same time of dungeon farming. So, if you decide to play again, focus more in Janus, Turnpike, Siren, Second Ark, and even Jumbo ball in soccer.

For grinding in the lower levels, if you can't get a party, your best bet is to use soccor pitch and keep killing the smaller balls

5 hours ago, Filomena said:

I don't know your class, but for a level 49 punisher full +12, SS is still really hard and long.

By the way, Nibblez, if you wanted cash, farm dungeons hundreds of times is not the best way: I found out that running battlegrounds (in every cap) is a lot better. It's enough one uniq costume or weapons skin every two months, and you gain more than all the uniq gears you sell in the same time of dungeon farming. So, if you decide to play again, focus more in Janus, Turnpike, Siren, Second Ark, and even Jumbo ball in soccer.

Really? Maybe because of the SWs eva on two different skills. But I was running SS back in Aeria over and over during the 49 cap in solo. First boss you just wait out the reflective buffs that are 10 second on and 10 seconds off. Second boss you learn how to use your buffs, HP pots, and HP crysis. Third boss you move it away from the center to the hill on the right and for SWs I just rotate buffs. Unless the new skill tree changed all that. But did we get +12 gear in 54 cap or 49? But go full eva jewels and randoms for DGs as they don't use ch-atks and if they miss on physical you don't have to expect getting a crit atk on that.

I think the dungeons are ok. In nemesis it is just really hard to gear up. you enter Nemesis with shitty delta base gear suit, bangle and helmet there is nothing within your own power you can do to fix that. I know from first hand experience ? ended up making a new toon for a different approach.

I know a lvl 34 who farmed 50k within a month. he only farmed bitterstone core, made naraks with the tools he farmed, sold it on auction. farmed uniquie r1 jewels and sold it. he easily got his gears for lv 50+ ahead of time with the gold he farmed. u just need patience and hardwork. which i dont got cause im lazy af, but considering u farmed that much, it should be easy. 

On 5/14/2019 at 10:02 AM, Tropical said:

I think the dungeons are ok. In nemesis it is just really hard to gear up. you enter Nemesis with shitty delta base gear suit, bangle and helmet there is nothing within your own power you can do to fix that. I know from first hand experience ? ended up making a new toon for a different approach.

Mistake right there, you leveled into the next tier too soon.  This is one of those games one should not move up unprepared.

"Base" gear in general is crap.  Never level up into the next tier expecting to get around in base gear regardless of their enhancement levels.

I made that mistake, but worse in Aeria.  Leveling up into the 50s tier with only rares and almost no way to improve my gear except by the charity of others.  Even that wasn't enough at the time with all of the overnight hyper-inflation.

Nemesis tier, if I recall correctly, you should've received your free zeta gear.

On 5/12/2019 at 5:59 PM, Norleras said:

I find this a little insulting, but I apologize that things didn't work out for you.  We wish you well on your future endeavors.

Well it is true that some aspects of lower levels are growing fainter and fainter for those of us who mostly only ever had one main and no alts. :D

(Norleras was responding to a comment by the Original Poster, nibblez, that was not included in my original reply: "Some of you veteran players have been playing so long that you probably can't even relate.")

the reason I quit is bcoz the skills are fucked up, every now and then I log on to check on everyone, then I try to pvp and the skills are still fucked up. feels like years of work on the perfect build were wasted.

they had one job to do: balance whipper and defender in mass pvp. after all those 2 classes are still the same and every other class changed.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, DrakkarUlfsark said:

the reason I quit is bcoz the skills are fucked up, every now and then I log on to check on everyone, then I try to pvp and the skills are still fucked up. feels like years of work on the perfect build were wasted.

they had one job to do: balance whipper and defender in mass pvp. after all those 2 classes are still the same and every other class changed.

ya, i really hope for something good for DE. all i can do in mass pvp is iron skin, throw 4 cc on thier ME, and chasing them on hopeless foot.  And im dead by aoe spaming of those PU, trap SE. Their ME must laugh at me, running to chase them with 2-300 dame each atk. Also, the moment i tried frenzy, im chase, then im died immiiatly lol, cant even use more than 2 skill after the chase. If go full dame, im like a SW without buff, if go full tank, im like a Wh without aoe cc.

not only have hard life in pvp, but also have hard life in pve, get wreck many times when use frenzy to deal dame, even if i dont use frenzy, i still cant tank asmo easy as SE or SW.  I use hero/tank set and the boss still hurt, but those SE/SW just eva all the dame ez af.

and the argo on mech is really bad, i said it better to remove all argo from skill, make new skill that gain 500% argo for 30sec or something like that but no one care

@Vivisorry to tag u but i hope u can see my opinion and tell me ur idea, correct me if im wrong

Yeah iron skin has kinda ruined the reason of why DE dived fully buffed into crowd. Like you I do 0 dmg haha. I usually just asherahto make up for the fact we lost 274377382 dmg.

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

Yeah iron skin has kinda ruined the reason of why DE dived fully buffed into crowd. Like you I do 0 dmg haha.

I think Iron Skin currently helps the Defender fulfilling one of her "roles" in pvp, which is so far to make people waste skills and time on her. Not very thrilling anyway, but that's where Frenzy comes in. I feel like the Defender must learn to bluff to stand a chance. Running into the mess with Iron Skin is kinda predictable thing to do! You'll make Defender look like a high hp ogre that just wants to smash his club into things that move! 🏑

• Like 1

I personally enjoyed spending time playing Scarlet Blade, both live and here.  However, I've come to the realization that the game feels both dated and far too grindy at higher levels for me to enjoy.

That said, I don't regret any of it.

Demotivational.Poster.full.1696056.jpg

On 5/18/2019 at 12:54 PM, bdhaha1 said:

@Vivisorry to tag u but i hope u can see my opinion and tell me ur idea, correct me if im wrong

You're asking the wrong person about it. I don't do the class balancing, I just follow the advice of those who know it better then I would.

@DrakkarUlfsark @bdhaha1 @Daddy I feel like some players don't play their DE right. I go in and atk the ME and bam stunned by DE and the ME lives. Though I am for altering some of the skills of the DE, I just don't think it's very fair that DEs and WHs with all their tankiness can kill players who are DPS class faster than DPS class can kill DPS class. Yes, there are players who can, there are some who can't, but I've easily died to tanks being unable to do anything even while buffed.

8 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

@DrakkarUlfsark @bdhaha1 @Daddy I feel like some players don't play their DE right. I go in and atk the ME and bam stunned by DE and the ME lives. Though I am for altering some of the skills of the DE, I just don't think it's very fair that DEs and WHs with all their tankiness can kill players who are DPS class faster than DPS class can kill DPS class. Yes, there are players who can, there are some who can't, but I've easily died to tanks being unable to do anything even while buffed.

I dont have idea to buff dame for DE, and De never kill faster than dps class becoz thóse dps class have more 35% atk  buff in mech . I dont know the idea but i hope i can do something better than mech up and walking around. Just an advise, if nothing change i still accept and get used to it.

"I feel like some players don't play their DE right. I go in and atk the ME and bam stunned by DE and the ME lives. Though I am for altering some of the skills of the DE, I just don't think it's very fair that DEs and WHs with all their tankiness can kill players who are DPS class faster than DPS class can kill DPS class. Yes, there are players who can, there are some who can't, but I've easily died to tanks being unable to do anything even while buffed."

It's not fair to say that ALL Whippers or ALL Defenders fall into this class of players: "DEs and WHs with all their tankiness can kill players who are DPS class faster than DPS class can kill DPS class." That just ends up with players demanding ALL of that class being nerfed, regardless that there are only a few who can do what you say. Similar to saying that because a couple of Whippers can max their Accuracy we need to nerf the much lower accuracy of all the other Whippers too. Here's a thought regarding the high Accuracy of some outlying players: Nerf the top end of ALL stats. WHY should anyone have 250+ Accuracy or Ch-Accuracy? So, they can overcome the ridiculously high Stats of other Classes? Lower the Maxes of those Stats commensurately as well.