Common items from event point system

GoddessSand

I think with level 65 cap the common items from event point system could use an up date.

Wanted List Registration item
Premium Medallion (3 days) (NT)
Powered Binding Stone - remove not needed lvl 65 cap or replace with smoldering Lava rocks x 20?
Binding Stone - remove not needed lvl 65 cap or replace with smoldering lava rocks x 50?
Safe Guard (NT)
Safe Guard
Hard Mode Entrance Card - increase to x 3
Add - DTO level 2 key x 3

The reason for replacing with smoldering lava rocks is that they are much harder to get enough and 1 really isn't much but 20 and 50 can help a player either get a pet chip to lvl 2 or help them create a unique lvl 56 to 58 accessory for level 65 cap at lot more than giving binding stones.

Increasing the HMEC to 3 as well as adding DTO level 2 keys is because players are really in search of more, more often. 3 isn't too terribly too much, but 1 seems too little.

I don't agree with the removal of the Powered Binding Stones and the Binding Stones.  All that'll do is raise the already high prices of the lvl 50s accessories as you'll be removing an alternative source of acquiring them for the people who cannot afford them.  However, I do agree that there is a need for increased drop rates for the Smoldering Laval Rocks.

I don't think this is intentional on your part but I worry you're taking your SB Net Worth for granted for suggesting the above.

7 hours ago, Norleras said:

I don't agree with the removal of the Powered Binding Stones and the Binding Stones.  All that'll do is raise the already high prices of the lvl 50s accessories as you'll be removing an alternative source of acquiring them for the people who cannot afford them.  However, I do agree that there is a need for increased drop rates for the Smoldering Laval Rocks.

I don't think this is intentional on your part but I worry you're taking your SB Net Worth for granted for suggesting the above.

These are event rewards that you get from getting event points not rewards from DMHM. I have way more Power Binding stones and binding stones from farming DMHM than I do smoldering lava rocks that are harder to obtain.