Bring Siren Soccer Pitch Back too lv 60

BumpetyBoo

I'd be fine with Siren, but not SP.  SP is more of an alternative for the lower levels to EXP grind when there aren't parties for leveling.  I'd hate to see that taken away.

Secondly, the annoyance of slapping balls instead of players.

4 hours ago, Norleras said:

I'd be fine with Siren, but not SP.  SP is more of an alternative for the lower levels to EXP grind when there aren't parties for leveling.  I'd hate to see that taken away.

Secondly, the annoyance of slapping balls instead of players.

Well, there are still lvl 60+ players who need exp still and not getting PTs for it. If maybe adding SP for 60+ would help people level up and then put it back? Besides personally I could lvl up to level 40 without needing to enter SP, so removing it from that lvl cap for a few months would be decent? Like rotating the bgs like they said they were going to.

Though adjusting the pvp aspect of that match so players can farm balls for exp.

6 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Besides personally I could lvl up to level 40 without needing to enter SP,

With OP toon it's not a problem at all, i guess point was, bring back SP for ppl who can't lvl themselfs using GH or Suer glitch.

On 5/17/2019 at 12:04 AM, GoddessSand said:

Well, there are still lvl 60+ players who need exp still and not getting PTs for it. If maybe adding SP for 60+ would help people level up and then put it back? Besides personally I could lvl up to level 40 without needing to enter SP, so removing it from that lvl cap for a few months would be decent? Like rotating the bgs like they said they were going to.

Though adjusting the pvp aspect of that match so players can farm balls for exp.

Remember we can only move BGs around, not add them.