Sign in to follow this  
Bash

NosBasaar (Lost Items)

Hey all,

It's come to our attention that more than just a few people have lost some items in the NosBasaar. We were originally assuming these were expired items but it seems a bug may have happened and we will fix it for you.

If you've lost an item from the NosBasaar wipe that is of significant value. Please put a ticket in and we will investigate what might have happened.

You have until 30th June 2019 to put a ticket in and then we are no longer handling this request.

Some things to note:

• This only applies to those who lost items from the NosBasaar WIPE, not anything after.
  • You must display your ticket containing the following information:
    Spoiler

Character Name:
    Item Name(s):

NOTE: If you had already placed a ticket please create a new one following the above outline.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hey all,

Just a heads up in regards of processing times. We will collect all requests and process them once per week (usually Mondays).

Also understand that if the item was expired at May 1st 2019 we will not recover it.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hey all,

We've begun doing the recoveries but unfortunately a lot have been fake reports. We understand some people are waiting and we're sorry for the wait.

Please know that we're waiting to collect as many reports as possible before processing.

I'd appreciate it if you would stop harrassing our staff members and stop insulting us. We haven't forgotten and they will be done. If this continues I will just cancel all requests related to this and you guys can move on as this was done with good intentions and yet out of the first 15 reports 9 were fake (go figure).

Thank you.

Hey all,

I will begin processing these tickets tomorrow for everyone.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

Hey all,

I've answered all tickets related to Item Recovery, we are no longer accepting any more tickets related to this subject. I am aware I said 30th but numbers dwindled around a week ago and around 30% of the tickets were either fake or duplicates.

So to reiterate what I said We are no longer accepting any more tickets in regards to Item Recovery from the NosBasaar wipe!

Thank you!

• Sad 1