Nanami

Prime/Alpha to Legendary requests.
Custom Recolored Legendries.
Custom Pet Requests.
Custom Aura Kingdom Content.
Custom Dragomon Hunter Content.
Custom Twin Saga Content.
Other Item Content Ideas.

Please feel free to put your requests into this thread from now for any items you might like to see added to the game, as well as any recolors you want to have. 
Make sure to specify item name and desired color if you are requesting a recolor. 
Please, also specify item name and game of which the item originated from if you are requesting items from other games.

This is a ITEM only suggestions thread, please keep it item related. Thanks!

Please remember body costumes cannot be converted from Aura Kingdom, Dragomon Hunter and Twin Saga.

Please note: This is not for Altar Suggestions, that is still on the same thread found here.
Please also double check to make sure the item doesn't already exist in-game before requesting.

Edited by Nanami

• Jordan pinned this topic

I'm sorry. Cassie 🙊

Cosmetics

Spirited Peekashroom (prime) -> Legendary                     Eden Eternal
Corrupt Minidemon's Wings (Prime) -> Legendary            Eden Eternal

Custom Pious Ponytail (M) Head                                       Aura Kingdom
Custom Haori (body)                                                         AK
Faye's Lunar Tachi (Weapon)                                           AK
Nighty Winged Horse (mount)                                            AK
Red Christmas Polar Bear (mount)✔️                                    TS
Silver Christmas Polar Bear (mount)✔️                                  TS
Red Flame Naginata (weapon)✔️                                          TS
Custom Flame Emperor Armor M (Body)                           TS
White Medical Eye Patch (face)✔️                                         TS
Sunstrike Wakazashi (face)                                               TS
Unstable Shadow Alchemist Hairdo (Head)                        TS

Rocolor

Pet Ninetail Firefox -> Others Colors ( Purple, Green, Yellow, Cyan, Pink, Black, White)    Eden Eternal

helios zeidra dark-violet legendary colors                          EE
Royal white lion to black color                                            EE

Winged Gunblade (Legendary) recolor to black and red   EE

Onyx Sabreflame Slasher (Legendary) recolor to white     EE

Flaming Uriel's Wings (Legendary) recoloration to white    EE

Idea

Zumi or Mouse Pet Blue color !

Dragon emperor 2 Summons Dragon Buff Mount => Mount EE VGN
Trainer buff mount => Mount                                                EE VGN

PvP costumes on real cosmetics                                          EEVGN

Edited by MrDoudou

Heads :

Punk Teen Short Hair (M) [TK]
Goddess Long Curls (F) [TK]

Bodies :

Royal Spirit Fox Robe (M) [TK]
Custom Cat Prince Suit (M) [TK]
Custom Grazie's Outfit (M) [TK]
Arcane Dark Kitty Sorcerer Look (F)

Backs:
Glorious Wings✔️
Halloween Candy Ghost

Edited by Herakles

Are you able to release datamined but unreleased eidolons from AK? If so,✔️

Pet Possibilities: Sakuya-hime, Iwanagahime, swimsuit version of Serena, and some of the holiday outfit versions of other eidolons (Christmas Alice and Lumikki, and Halloween Zashi) - All from AK

Obviously that would be a ton of work but this is just a suggestions thread, regardless, if asked to narrow it down to 2-3, I'd say Sakuya-hime ✔️, swimsuit Serena ✔️, and Halloween Zashi ✔️.

Edited by warbeast667

• VGN GM
5 hours ago, Flonne said:

Are you able to release datamined but unreleased eidolons from AK? If so,

Pet Possibilities: Sakuya-hime, Iwanagahime, swimsuit version of Serena, and some of the holiday outfit versions of other eidolons (Christmas Alice and Lumikki, and Halloween Zashi) - All from AK

Obviously that would be a ton of work but this is just a suggestions thread, regardless, if asked to narrow it down to 2-3, I'd say Sakuya-hime, swimsuit Serena, and Halloween Zashi.

We can grab them from anywhere aslong as I know what I'm looking for. If you have any images so I have a visual to find for this kinda stuff would be appreciated.

Note: Although I'm able to downgrade most content from AK, some content is using their new custom format that I plan to reverse engineer at some point but right now isn't possible. This is mainly a TS issue though rather than an AK issue as when making the Patch 44 out of all planned models from AK only 6 where cut because of version where as TS was the opposite only 6 - 10 where possible out of the 25+ chosen.

https://aurakingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Eidolons

this wiki has all of them, released or otherwise. Here are the 3 I mentioned last. (I was wrong, the swimsuit Serena wasn't on there)

(images moderately large so do whatever you want to edit my post if you need to, I can't find a spoiler tag anywhere)

Swimsuit Serena

http://cdn.aurakingdom-db.com/images/eidolons/M855011.jpg

Halloween Zashi✔️

latest?cb=20181026074207

Sakuya-hime✔️latest?cb=20181128100410

Edited by Herakles
  • Like 1

• VGN GM
5 hours ago, Flonne said:

https://aurakingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Eidolons

this wiki has all of them, released or otherwise. Here are the 3 I mentioned last. (I was wrong, the swimsuit Serena wasn't on there)

(images moderately large so do whatever you want to edit my post if you need to, I can't find a spoiler tag anywhere)

I will try put these in the next patch

• Like 1

Hello is this Possible mount with different colors too its from Twin saga

D4UIWD2.jpg

And this one is the sheild and can color this into red/black or white/blue

jDoD3P8.jpg

And can u make this as 1H Weapon Costume From AK

the Judgement Blade into Different colors too

Including Violet or Brown/Green

u92fLC0.jpg

And 1 more thing is the game item suggestion is from aeria games only? or we can include on different games? or is it that aeria games are the most possible ones to port?

Thanks and Have a Nice Day

• VGN GM
5 hours ago, COmetkun99 said:

And 1 more thing is the game item suggestion is from aeria games only? or we can include on different games? or is it that aeria games are the most possible ones to port?

Its possible to do other stuff but the X-Legend games are already in the correct format and don't require me to spend days making import and exporting tools to make it possible. So it's best to stick to those games as the game art is also designed by the same people so most of the content suites the game too.

We also have the Judgement blade in EE but for characters it comes out abit different.

42 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Its possible to do other stuff but the X-Legend games are already in the correct format and don't require me to spend days making import and exporting tools to make it possible. So it's best to stick to those games as the game art is also designed by the same people so most of the content suites the game too.

We also have the Judgement blade in EE but for characters it comes out abit different.

Oh ok2 thanks

Yeah judgement blade is a 2h weapon costume now

But I like it as 1H xD

• 2 weeks later...

Would requesting a Wrath of Nature 1-2 book for pet skills go into this thread? It's a skill most everyone wants on at least one of their combat pets and it's a pain to potentially brick very expensive pets you want to display, for a skill that doesn't even have value compared to if you had just rolled for 17% atk/matk on it, so almost nobody even attempts to make said pets, making them even harder for people to get via resale.

• VGN GM
59 minutes ago, Flonne said:

Would requesting a Wrath of Nature 1-2 book for pet skills go into this thread? It's a skill most everyone wants on at least one of their combat pets and it's a pain to potentially brick very expensive pets you want to display, for a skill that doesn't even have value compared to if you had just rolled for 17% atk/matk on it, so almost nobody even attempts to make said pets, making them even harder for people to get via resale.

This is not the correct thread for this but I'll add it to my notes and if I get around to it I will.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

rOakr9w.png  Fall Down Angel Wings

g6QE5zm.png Fall Down Seraphic Wings

mjyY3PV.png 

(For This one i saw we have some diferent colors but we doesn't have a red one, Dark Red Would be good)

DnmT2Ni.png 

Robust Dyxia:

Atribute:Pierce

Combat Skills:Fatality Blade/Destroy Armor

Pray Skills: P heal 7%(Self Encouragement) / Owner's Crit Dmg -10% (Fearless Soul)

Magic Dyxia:

Atribute: Ice

Combat Skills: Rainbow Rays/Wrath Of Nature

Pray Skills: Loot Drop 15%(Lucky One)/Owner's Crit Dmg -10% (Fearless Soul)

• 2 weeks later...

Red Dual Lifesaber Legendary Version ✔️
Life Saber and Dual Lifesaber (Black Version Legendary)
The Strobesword Diferent colors (Black and Red)
Thunderstorm Great Blade Diferent Colors (Black and Red) > Can be Exclusive to Diamond Altar or Event System.
Helios Zeidra Black Version.
Cupid Bow Diferent Colors.
Dragon Guardian Black,White and other colors. (From Anniversary Event) >This can be used on next anniversary event.
Black Version for Nine Tail Fox (Pet and Mount ✔️)
Silver Frost Dragon/Dark Thunder Wyvern as mount version
Scarlet Infernal Dragon as mount version
Marquis Saad Dragon as mount
Flame Tigers as Pet.
Helios Zeidra's as Pet.
Ambar Flame Tiger Mount.(Yellow version) ✔️

Edited by warbeast667

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If at all possible, I'd love to see a recolour of Heaven's Lambency (Legendary) jTbQqAF.png

I'd love to see this sword with a black body with white lightning sfx or white body with black lightning sfx. And I'm sure all other spectrums of the rainbow combination would look amazing as well! Thanks in advance if you consider this :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello today I would like to suggest for A re-colored this is kind of my first time asking for a re-colored item so I don't know how it works but I will give you the details The item is called Steel Melded Marvel Wings there's a different colors of this item but I would like to ask for a different color which is black and red OK I will go with the details of the item this item is a back costume which it has a animation to it you can control the wing just press (U) and it will open and close so what I want for is The metal part of the wing to be red and black for the wing part I wanted to be a shiny red example of the color would be item called Mecha Dragon Punch which is weapon costume And one more little suggestion if you look closely at the item it can have this Gems on it. If you could change the color of the gems as well please change it to red I think! that's all I hope this will help when one of the GM's decides to make it thank you very much 0LvKUz8.pngBVjAXpj.jpgunknown.png1Jy9nej.png