Eden Eternal - Item Suggestions

Nanami

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

iUtDM72.png
Added diferent versions on classic but never released to awaken '-' Sorry? I know Classic have more than triple amount of players that awaken have now, but this is a suggestion has been made from someone more than 2 years ago.
Ty attention.
Edit1: they have legendary version on classic only.

• VGN GM
1 hour ago, infecttado said:

iUtDM72.png
Added diferent versions on classic but never released to awaken '-' Sorry? I know Classic have more than triple amount of players that awaken have now, but this is a suggestion has been made from someone more than 2 years ago.
Ty attention.
Edit1: they have legendary version on classic only.

I do not see this suggestion on this thread so I'd like to know where this was suggested. I know alteast the Ruby Scorpian was released on Awaken as I had it when I played the game.

You cannot expect me to be a mind reader. I needed the scorpian for an altar on classic so I made the scorpian. It has nothing to do with server activity so you can put that opinion where the sun don't shine. Both games got patches today and both games get equal attention from me.

The only area the classic gets more of my attention is altar as unlike awaken I actually make the altar there. I do not have anything to do with the altar or boxes on the Awaken server. So I apologise if a suggestion was missed but to be quite honest I certainly haven't heard anything about this from what I can recall and if you have a problem then come to me first and question instead of trying to cause drama on the forums and make false claims that suddenly we're favouring one and not the other.

I'd also like to state that the creator of this post isn't even part of the VGN team hence why most the suggestions have been neglected. She is infact still making content and recolours as we speak for future patches and also for altar/mystery boxes. But she is no longer staff there for no longer obligated to help in that regard.

So not really sure what to make of your comments other than drama. If you have concerns I never push people away without atleast giving it some attention. If you had actually came to me any point in the week to notify me of the issue then it could have been put in with todays patch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • VGN GM
5 minutes ago, Kayina said:

Hi, I wonder if its possible to get bigger backpacks (more than 47 slots)?

not sure if its included as an item, but well thats my suggestion :) thankiess~

It's not really possible as people on low resolutions struggle already which is why we needed to make it wider. But it's not able to go much wider to be honest.

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2020 at 12:39 AM, Jordan said:

It's not really possible as people on low resolutions struggle already which is why we needed to make it wider. But it's not able to go much wider to be honest.

hmm..how about room warehouse? is it possible to make it bigger? >.< because unused furniture take so much spaces in bank :0 ✔️

there's already so many NT items so its not enough ><

Edited by warbeast667

• VGN GM
4 minutes ago, Kayina said:

hmm..how about room warehouse? is it possible to make it bigger? >.< because unused furniture take so much spaces in bank :0

there's already so many NT items so its not enough ><

As of the moment not possible. It was suppose to be increased with Patch v44 with the rest of them but it was causing many issues so for the moment it's not possible. It is a future venture but at the moment its been shelved while focus is put towards content updates.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could the GMs add an item that can change the pet to Lv.1 and/or completely new as the first time it was drawn? It is sooo ugly to see one lv.53 pet among those completely new / Lv.1 pets. Also, I think it will be good to pass some of the pets to alts for use.

7 hours ago, Michael said:

Could the GMs add an item that can change the pet to Lv.1 and/or completely new as the first time it was drawn? It is sooo ugly to see one lv.53 pet among those completely new / Lv.1 pets. Also, I think it will be good to pass some of the pets to alts for use.

When u archive pet lv99 to alt lv1 pet convert his status to lv1 or level of your character.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...