HP and SP Crisis Hypovials, Levels 50 & 60

MichelleZhivago

Would it be possible to fix or at least look into the newer HP and SP Crisis hypovials, Levels 50 & 60? Some of them activate the Rapid Regen Hypovials' Cooldown when the Crisis Hypovials themselves are used. This pretty much makes the Crisis Hypovials useless as the HP or SP Stat return, especially for HP is better with the Rapid Regen Hypovials if only one, Rapid Regen or Crisis, can be used. Though both have been usable simultaneously in the past.

The L60 HP Crisis Hypovial gives a flat "emergency" boost of 3500 HP  with a 20 second cooldown. The L65 HP Rapid Regen Hypovials purchased at the item Merchant gives 2200/1170 HP per tick for 10 seconds for 11,000/5850 HP Resting/Combat with a 10 second cooldown  These newer Crisis Hypovials that are dropping are setting off the cooldown for the HP Rapid Regen Hypovials, without the HP Boost from the Rapid Regen Hypovial and the Rapid Regen Hypovials are then locked out for the longer 20 second cooldown of the HP Crisis Hypovials. L60 SP Crisis Hypovials have the same 10 second cooldown as the purchased L65 SP Rapid Regen Hypovials BUT Using the SP Crisis Hypovial does set off the SP Rapid Regen Cooldown, locking it out for that 10 seconds.

This activation of the cooldown of Rapid Regen Hypovials seems true of all the new HP and SP Crisis Hypovials, Level 60. The Crisis Hypovials that you can buy with Team Medals at the Vending Machines still function without activating the cooldown of the Rapid Regen Hypovials and locking them out for the Crisis' longer cooldown. I don't have any Silver, Gold or Valour Medals to check the Hypovials at those vending machines. (Not sure about the Crisis Hypovials that drop in Al Kasava.)

(Additional: L50 SP Crisis Hypovials do NOT set off the cooldown for SP Rapid Regen Hypovials BUT these Crisis Hypovials do have a 20 second Cooldown unlike the L60 SP Crisis Hypovial's 10 second Cooldown. I do not have any L50 HP Crisis Hypovials to test at the moment.)

• 1 month later...

@MichelleZhivago two people you could tag in a post about this issue are @Vivi or @DrDieLess.

Yes there is an issue where the hyper crysis hp and sp pots that give an instant amount will end up causing normal hp and sp pots that regen over time to cool down at the same time. Though the two Cool downs should be separated they seem to not allow the other to be used when one type was used. 

helo I’ll make sure Vivi is aware also she might look now that you tagged her. I always forget they are bugged. I’ve just been trashing them without a second thought once I learned they share cooldown lol. 

Edited by Daddy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the free crisis that drop, are linked to the normal pots, so they share the same CD. while the payed for crisis, are seperate and you can trigger both pot types together. eg HP crisis (RP)+ HP pot,

Edited by Cuddle

On 6/29/2019 at 12:04 PM, Cuddle said:

the free crisis that drop, are linked to the normal pots, so they share the same CD. while the payed for crisis, are seperate and you can trigger both pot types together. eg HP crisis (RP)+ HP pot,

Understood, but then these Crisis Vial Drops are worthless. Completely worthless, really as some are completely NT and can't even be sold to the Item Merchant and the ones that can be sold to the Item merchant sell for 1 Bronze each. And of course, as I said above, using one of the broken Crisis Vials sets off the cooldown for the Rapid Regen Vial AND at the longer cooldown time of the Crisis Vial. It makes no sense to even use them. The Rapid Regen gives more HP and SP over its 10 seconds and is through cooldown in 10 seconds

How about this: make the L50 Crisis Vial Drops which do seem to work but do not drop in anywhere near the numbers of the Broken L60 Crisis Vials-because they are L50 and I'm not in L50 areas and only get them from L50 NPCs and bosses-drop more frequently and in more areas frequented by L60+ players. Something.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@MichelleZhivago

sorry for the late reply, i get where your coming from, but those are just drops from a PVE zone. Please consider the ease with which you get medals dropping from end game DGs and convert them to PVP crisis vials. I know a lot of players just like to farm RP, but for those that aren't too lazy, this is a great way to buy effective pvp crisis vial. (even though I don't take my own advice, 'cos i'm too lazy; keep in mind the used RP for buying effective crisis vials, is usually made up form gathering RP in PVP combat). I'm looking forward to seeing you in Amara, so you can collect your RP payments 😎

Edited by Cuddle