Adding Premium Medallion to crafting girl in Mereholt

Cro666

Can we get the Premium Medallion added to the crafting girl Julia in Bitterstone Base,

As you can plainly see with the exception of the slight 500 hp increase this is a PvE item that works well getting you 

to the end of that long and oooooo so exhausting road to level 65 and hopefully beyond. Not to mention that the Legendary Passcards are 

getting so hard to come by now days we need to be able to maximize or drops from all bosses.  

There are several options here for example 

1) put it in the misc tier of the crafting girl Julia with all the other items like cp sp hp pots,  all the dirfferent transmitters, megaphones,  bike boosters and passcards.

I find this option to be the best cause we can go purchase another when we need it or have some stockpiled.

2) Make it a weekly reoccurring quest with idel like the way how she is always handing all the extra exp pots from 500 to 1k exp boosters.

3)  Put in a lucky box with a chance to win a  3 day, 15 day, 30 day or permanent medallion along with the other common lucky box items  

Thx 

Cro 

medallion%20pic_zpsaydcegul.jpg

• Like 2

I'm of the opinion that the premium medals should be an AP item in the shop, so option 3 seems the more reasonable of the options you listed. I'll get additional feedback on the matter from the other staff to see what they think when I get home.

Edited by Norleras

with the 100+ 3day premium medallions I got from Halloween and Easter, not to mention monster spawn events drop them, I won't be running out anytime soon. They are a drop at endgame asmo, not sure of the other bosses. If you make them AP items they should be 15 or 30day ones, unless you make the 3day ones in stacks of 10 as well as making the AP purchased items tradeable.

• 3 months later...
On 5/24/2019 at 1:41 PM, Norleras said:

I'm of the opinion that the premium medals should be an AP item in the shop, so option 3 seems the more reasonable of the options you listed. I'll get additional feedback on the matter from the other staff to see what they think when I get home.

Yes, please put that in the AP store! 

Edit: Crap, my bad. Thought I was on recently replied. Still was looking this up on my phone. Sorry about that. Still though. Premium Medallions in store when?

Edited by iProtect
Necro’d