[SB] game doesn't open after i click start

BluLightning

this is my second time installing this game on my computer. after i click on the scarlet blade vendetta (sbluncher) icon and log in successfully i click "start the game" button and and the whole thing shuts down. 

furthermore i looked online and forum for some solutions and this is what i've done:

-turned off antivirus

-turned off firewall 

-downloaded files from DrDieLess's post called "If you game, install this first!"

non of these options worked, the game still shuts it self down after clicking "start the game" button.

any ideas why this is happening ? 

i'm using totalav antivirus. i added the exe file and launcher file, to the "exclusion list" i don't really know if that is what you meant but it didn't work either.  

like i click on the exe file and luncher file but it doesn't do anything, only a blue circle spins next to the cursor spins a few times and then nothing. 

I honestly dont know what could be blocking the game. Also I've already noticed that as soon as I press Start game button the exe file shows up in task manager for 1 or 2 sec and then disappears with the launcher. There is no black screen either which suggests that the game is running, no error messages,nothing it just shuts down instantly.

so that means that it's being shut down by something. If you're using Windows 10 and you tried to uninstall your TotalAV program, that would mean that Windows Defender has taken over and tbh, it's even worse at blocking SB. Make sure you go add SB into Defender's exception list. And while you may think you can disable Windows Defender, you cannot. Give that a try?

The only thing I've yet to see documented is whether your installer, launcher, and SB itself are set to run as administrator.  Its not just SB that should be added to exceptions lists.  Put EVERYTHING in the SB folder you could possibly add to the lists affiliated to SB should be added.

Edited by Norleras

• 1 year later...
On 5/27/2019 at 1:06 AM, BluLightning said:

Nope still nothing. I went into windows defender firewall and changed the setting for sb.exe and sb launcher. I clicked on the " change settings and "allow another app". I ticked the private and public boxes and still nothing.

u need to return version your window ( before update ) and the game will work