Skill Reset for gold... and RP

sicat

^ Wouldn't it be nice to have one of the vending machines sell "skill reset code NT" for gold and/or RP? Let's say for 3k gold and/or 50k RP rather than for VGN points and as random free giveaway in winter event.

1. Cuz I'm poor irl! 2k VGN points is almost equivalent to my one day salary! Seriously, it could further lessen the p2w attribute of the game. To counter the loss of revenue, I suggest to have "Jewel Fusion SG" take its place in the AP store and that should no longer drop from event bosses.

2. Cuz more access to the said item allows people to experiment more on skill builds which could result in a more dynamic pvp. Heck, people might skill reset in the middle of NB and AK. (wont prevent zerg tho)

3. Cuz skill reset has huge potential for a gold sink for a pvp-based game like SB. If I'm not mistaken, enhancements (+) is the main gold sink in this game. Failure costs gold. The failure in enhancing a gear is caused by RNG -- a factor we almost have no control of -- thus very annoying. Isn't it less frustrating to spend gold resetting a skill build than loose gold out of pure (bad) luck?

7 hours ago, DrDieLess said:

Putting aside the cost of getting naraks/gear naraks, the only gold cost is for the attempt. So for +10-12 I believe the cost is 50g. There is no additional gold removed from you from enhancement npc.

didn't click gold sink?

Enhancements removes too small amount of gold from the economy while it's fairly easy to farm 1.2k gold per hour from DMH, thus potential for inflation. Enhancement is maybe enough for a gold sink atm but it wouldn't be bad to add another one. And that's where skill reset, I propose. Enhancing +0 to +12 only removes around <1k gold or even 2k gold with self-crafted naraks. On the other hand, I'd be very much willing to remove 3k gold from the economy for a skill reset or even 4k gold if it's not obtainable anywhere else.