Sign in to follow this  
q2ewq2we

Hi! Im new comer! Need help!

Hi! Im a new comer with Scarlet Blade game. Hope you guys help me.

I want to create a charater for main farming fast level and get items for another charater in acc.

But I dont know which class to choose amd the build for farming of that class.

Hope you guys share your experience. Oh and if you guys know ways for fast leveling and farming items. please share me. thank you.

I appreciated that a lot.

I dont know much about english. sorry, hope you guys dont mind reading my topic...

Welcome to Scarlet Blade! First thing, if you're completely new to the game, or played a long while ago, please check out the new player guide. It provides a lot of much needed information to save you confusion!

With respect to making an initial toon for farming (which is always the best way to go), I'd suggest either a Punisher or ShadowWalker. Both classes have high DPS and have a cloaking ability, which is fantastic for resetting mobs so you can do things like boss-only dungeon runs for loot!

• Like 1

thank you, thats fast !!, um... could you please recommend me skill build for those class you mentioned..Punisher or ShadowWalker. thank you

7 hours ago, Filomena said:

You find them in guides in this Forum, there are a lot of discussions about builds:

thank you... but the site you gave me doesnt show much skill build..

7 hours ago, DrDieLess said:

While we can always recommend things, it's always good to check out the skills and then build something that can work for your style of play too. We have a skill simulator that you can use so you don't have to waste buy Skill Resets -> http://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/

thank you... it is a very good simulator. but i hope not to make a mistake in every single point..... 

I like using a PU for farming, it's attacks are slower, but high burst damage. I would stack Crit-Atk jewels for damage, use Scouts/Killer/Ninja (name changes a level cap increases, but stats are based the same) for your accessories. I would also go for an EVA build, meaning using Eva jewels and (at L30+) using Eva randoms.

For a build (here is one for L29), you can look at something like this -> http://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=5&l=t&s=00913333202400000550011

In Plain Sight is the PU cloak skill you can use to get rid of mobs that are attacking you, which is good for the boss runs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrDieLess said:

I like using a PU for farming, it's attacks are slower, but high burst damage. I would stack Crit-Atk jewels for damage, use Scouts/Killer/Ninja (name changes a level cap increases, but stats are based the same) for your accessories. I would also go for an EVA build, meaning using Eva jewels and (at L30+) using Eva randoms.

For a build (here is one for L29), you can look at something like this -> http://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=5&l=t&s=00913333202400000550011

In Plain Sight is the PU cloak skill you can use to get rid of mobs that are attacking you, which is good for the boss runs.

may I ask how about the armor, leg. arm.. is it EVA stat too

thank you FilomenaDrDieLessI will follow this skill build and New Player Guide main quest to reach lv 27 first.... hope i can ask you guys again.. ^^

I like using SW for farming.  The option of using Fade to slip through monsters to reach bosses is nice without having to risk mistiming In Plain Sight on PU after biking to your destination.  Ghost walk, you can cancel the aggro of monsters and recover HP after running to a safe place.  At the beginning, I'd suggest focusing on EVA stats from Scout/Killer Accessories for PvE.  

Edited by Norleras
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Norleras said:

I like using SW for farming.  The option of using Fade to slip through monsters to reach bosses is nice without having to risk mistiming In Plain Sight on PU after biking to your destination.  Ghost walk, you can cancel the aggro of monsters and recover HP after running to a safe place.  At the beginning, I'd suggest focusing on EVA stats from Scout/Killer Accessories for PvE.  

could you please show me skill build for SW

5 hours ago, q2ewq2we said:

could you please show me skill build for SW

I haven't spent a lot of time in the lower tiers since the lvl 65 cap was released.  My information for them is obsolete at this time.  If I build a lvl 29 SW, I'd try something like this https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=2&l=t&s=0000112523132033031230421

I personally wouldn't worry too much about the damage passive until later levels.  It doesn't look like in the 29 tier she can use enough attacks in a pvp rotation to capitalize on it effectively.

Edited by Norleras

On 5/31/2019 at 10:13 PM, DrDieLess said:

Hi dieless . are u a royal guards or free knight ^^

1 hour ago, q2ewq2we said:

Hi dieless . are u a royal guards or free knight ^^

He's a member of the staff, he's in both factions.

I'm Royal guard only, but you can count in my help in any range. I have a good 29, a good 39, a good 49, a weak 54 and a weak 64.

3 hours ago, Filomena said:

I'm Royal guard only, but you can count in my help in any range. I have a good 29, a good 39, a good 49, a weak 54 and a weak 64.

ty, I make all Royal too. Cause I like yellow color and the wing symbol, Im training some charaters so she can became main farm charater to get gears for other charaters. but i dont know much about build. i just basicly follow main quest

On 5/31/2019 at 10:13 PM, DrDieLess said:

excuse me. can i ask. Why dont we give some point to plasma and atomic tree. I see your build  about Medic, you dont take it neither.

On 7/19/2019 at 6:45 PM, Filomena said:

He's a member of the staff, he's in both factions.

DrDieless isn't staff member anymore as you can see his forum profile or on staff board.

• Sad 1

Please do not necro month old threads. Since this thread has not had a response for well over a month, it'll be closed for necro.

If you still have any questions, please open a new thread.