EXP'ing is a little hard

KawaiiNyanNyan

Hi-hi.

BananaNyan/Kira here and I would like to bring to attention on how hard it is to EXP and lack of boosters being provided in the game now is making it even harder and could be making it almost impossible for players who do not spend Vendetta Points on the game to level up to end game.

As a medic, it is especially hard since I cannot farm alone as I do not contain the damage other classes have and it's extremely hard to find EXP parties as I am not always on when Free Knights are busy or even when they are, majority of the people are already level 65 and the the other half just do not want to level up because of how boring it is. Sometimes, I find a few people who are genuinely helpful, but they are also not on all the time when I am online.

With my experience with leveling, I would understand why players who are level capped would not want to help due to it being so repetitive.

I know Boosters are given when you level up, but the amount you are provided are nowhere near the amount you need to level, so you are in a predicament and I've been told before that leveling was even harder before I came back, but this could still scare away new players who want to get to end game and I do not want that.

I have some suggestions to try to make this easier if possible.

1. Providing a buff when you go into Dragon Valley that gives you a % amount of experience boost. Can range from just 100% which isn't exactly the best, but it's something... to 500% exp boost buff, so at least players who cannot afford to buy boosts can have some way of experience boosting,

2. Making bosses in Amara and Boss events in Enocia drop EXP boosters from 700% to 1000% that are tradable as I have seen 200% boosters before, so if people at level cap do not need these boosters, they can give to someone who needs.

3. Making the experience boosters in Item Mall a little cheaper, like from 500 VPN to 250 VPN.

4. Making the mobs have a really rare chance of dropping something that would cost gold, like Ancient Jewel Spanner, Jewel Spanners, 10% Unique Kilos, or Jewel Safeguards. This could attract people who are already level capped into helping others who are not because they have a chance to get some good loot from this, but make the chance slim so people do not end up just farming mobs all day and not participating in PvP or bosses.

5. Creating a title for killing mobs in Dragon Valley that grants them boost on DPS Stats. It would attract more people who are DPS to come help and would make experiencing a little faster called like Dragon Hunter or Dragon Destroyer.

These are only mere suggestions and I would completely understand if they cannot be used or made, but I do think it would make things easier or make people more excited to help players who are having a hard time leveling and do hope these are taken into consideration. 

Thank you so much for reading~ 

BananaNyan/Kira

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Actually, leveling is an extremely repetitive and frustrating experience, I never more wanted to step on the DV again after I reached level 65. And I see that this is another problem of the game, after all in the lower levels the game is completely empty, which forces you go to the end-game, but the end-game experience is so annoying that players won't have much patience to help new players, and leveling solo is something extremely time consuming and annoying, I couldn't get party to reach level 65, then since lvl 63 I practically went up alone to 65, and it's an experience I don't want to repeat too early and it's even one of the reasons I'm not so excited to a patch that could bring to us lvl 69.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

Hi-hi.

BananaNyan/Kira here and I would like to bring to attention on how hard it is to EXP and lack of boosters being provided in the game now is making it even harder and could be making it almost impossible for players who do not spend Vendetta Points on the game to level up to end game.

As a medic, it is especially hard since I cannot farm alone as I do not contain the damage other classes have and it's extremely hard to find EXP parties as I am not always on when Free Knights are busy or even when they are, majority of the people are already level 65 and the the other half just do not want to level up because of how boring it is. Sometimes, I find a few people who are genuinely helpful, but they are also not on all the time when I am online.

With my experience with leveling, I would understand why players who are level capped would not want to help due to it being so repetitive.

I know Boosters are given when you level up, but the amount you are provided are nowhere near the amount you need to level, so you are in a predicament and I've been told before that leveling was even harder before I came back, but this could still scare away new players who want to get to end game and I do not want that.

I have some suggestions to try to make this easier if possible.

1. Providing a buff when you go into Dragon Valley that gives you a % amount of experience boost. Can range from just 100% which isn't exactly the best, but it's something... to 500% exp boost buff, so at least players who cannot afford to buy boosts can have some way of experience boosting,

2. Making bosses in Amara and Boss events in Enocia drop EXP boosters from 700% to 1000% that are tradable as I have seen 200% boosters before, so if people at level cap do not need these boosters, they can give to someone who needs.

3. Making the experience boosters in Item Mall a little cheaper, like from 500 VPN to 250 VPN.

4. Making the mobs have a really rare chance of dropping something that would cost gold, like Ancient Jewel Spanner, Jewel Spanners, 10% Unique Kilos, or Jewel Safeguards. This could attract people who are already level capped into helping others who are not because they have a chance to get some good loot from this, but make the chance slim so people do not end up just farming mobs all day and not participating in PvP or bosses.

5. Creating a title for killing mobs in Dragon Valley that grants them boost on DPS Stats. It would attract more people who are DPS to come help and would make experiencing a little faster called like Dragon Hunter or Dragon Destroyer.

These are only mere suggestions and I would completely understand if they cannot be used or made, but I do think it would make things easier or make people more excited to help players who are having a hard time leveling and do hope these are taken into consideration. 

Thank you so much for reading~ 

BananaNyan/Kira

Well I kind like this idea since lvling is super hard I also agree with bikini dung should be the to give massive exp hard to found exp pt I hope they make solo exp more effective

• Like 1

throwback to this topic. the drop tables of DS were changed to account for DTO, and it seems like DS has been deserted with no added EXP or gold increase.

I think DTO gives you like...1% exp with a 1k booster in team mode? Half the run is killing fatass Ent. Not worth it since the drops are the same.

I understand if editing drop tables is time consuming and an extreme pain in the ass, but at least some good gold and EXP could be changed to make EXP farming in a team dungeon worth it.

• Like 2

How bout the previously suggested lv60+ Soccer?

As for the current allotment of BG's, it goes like these (lv49cap: SP, Siren, Janus) (lv59cap: SP, Siren, SA) (lv60+: Janus, SA, TP). correct me if i'm wrong

I suggest to distribute em like dis (lv49cap: SP, Siren, SA) (lv59cap: Janus, Siren, SA) (lv60+: Janus, SP, TP) so that 60+ gets to kick balls. No more SA in 60+ cuz it's broken to begin with. Take away soccer from 59s cuz it's only useful for boosting until lv52 imo. There's a good spot in Ellis that is relatively more viable source of exp compared to SP for lv52-56. There is DMH for lv56+ or even for lv54+ if geared enough.

Of course, lv60+ SP would be totally pointless if it just give a relatively small amount of exp. I say the amount of exp we get from farmin it should be enough to lv-up a lv64 to lv65 in less than 12 match.

13 hours ago, Norleras said:

Then you'll have to worry about bullying as well as pvpers complaining about being down by the number of people farming.

ik the solution for bullying is beyond VGN domain... so there's that

but pvp in SP... seriously?  Who's deranged enough to sign up for SP expecting quality pvp experience?

From what i know, the reason why grinding is this hard here is because: " Players in other MMO gets to do the same thing ". which does makes sense.

The thing that i find crazy here is you still need to use a total of 1500% exp boosters just to get to a reasonable grinding from level 60 and above and that even using 1500% boost only gives you 0.0x% per kill (or more worse at level 64, 0.01% per kill) and because DV is arranged to where we can kill a lot of mobs at once.

Imagine grinding without any exp boost lol. And from what i heard, it was even slower before EXP chips came out. It's kinda focused too much on how much maximum EXP boost we can attain.

• Like 1

Hello all, I'm not a new player but i have returned because before i quit farming XP and leveing was hell for me as  MEDIC because of the same reasons she listed about dmg and people. I would like to see new better drops in the HARD mood of DM because honestly its still the same stuff when it was 1st opened. I quit because IT TOOK TO LONG TO LEVEL AND IT STILL DOES. How many of you actually play this game for 5 hours non stop? Doesn't matter which faction you are people have REAL lifes and cant always help others level. IF you don't want to make it OPEN for everyone to level faster, at least make it where Dungeons we run actually helps us level so we don't have to relay on people. As a medic it takes me 30mins or so to even  get the DM (hard) done. So i would suggest making DM give u at least 5% ever run ( or close to it) ,which for a medic 5x20= 100% in 20 runs ill level, so 20 runs at 30 mins each equals about 10 hours worth of farming alone in a DN which some could do in a day where others cant because of work etc.The main thing the turned me from this game and coming back eariler was the fact its so hard to level vs how it use to be in OLD vsb where u could level as fast as u breath, which I understand causes issues but making it so hard you need to spend 1 hour together with others to even farm to get xp from DV is kinda annoying. IF anything please make the boosters we already have into 30 mins one at a time so instead of an hour stuck xp farming ( and not waste it, like i have lol) we only have to be 30mins if RL gets in the way and can come back and pop another one for a total hour there.

My suggestion as an example:

30min boosters ( 5000%+)

Better Hard mode of DM with higher xp and more gold along with better drop if possible please.

P.S this also isnt like other games with this being a private sever of a game that shut down (which this ONE has shutdown also before vsb1, before Aeria SB closed.) We did level fast but we also had tons of people for a while till people quit. Dont make it fast like that but if i spend 4hours on a game and get little to no XP from farming in parties or solo. I wouldn't want to keep playing a game like that. AND if we do have lv 69 patch same issues will pop up later. Thanks ❤️ 

Are people aware of the exp booster hyper chip? they work much like the sit hyper chip but the boost last 30min with a 2 hour Cool down. Add that to the premium medallion, the exp booster, and one of the 3 boosters from easter, christmas, or haloween (though I think you can use the haloween booster with either easter or christmas). Anyway I do think that the exp booster hyper chip should last 1 hour with a 2hour Cool down so that you at least get the full hour along with the exp AP booster and the 2 hour CD still because exp grinding can be boring as hell that after one hour many want to take an hour break.

Anyway about that monster spawn even dropping exp boosters, it does drop 700% boosters, and I don't think it should drop 1000% ones because those are AP items that should be purchased. For MEs, I recommend creating an exp grinding character in a separate account. Then use that character to do all the dirty exp work at a much faster pace for you. I leveled 2 medics, one in each faction, with that method. Also, doing that method increases the exp too because pt exp farming is higher than solo exp farming. Also, don't forget to try using those cyclops or asheroths mechs.

one could easily level to 63 rather quickly I think as it takes about 7 hours for a full pt to level a level 60 player up to 63. From 63 to 64 takes about 5 to 7 hours depending on who you are pt'd with.  From 64 to 65 can take about 8 to 20 hours, 20 hours if you are doing it solo and 8 with a full pt while throwing in a level 60 player because the distribution of exp points increases for higher level players. Just note that a level 65 player will decrease the exp you can get, but they can also farm faster. Most of these exp times account for using a PT, solo on the other hand increases how much time you have to put in to level. To me sure the time it takes to solo exp is higher and a PT exp farming can be long and boring(almost fell a sleep doing it several times due the repetitive nature) I recommend not trying to do more than 1 hour sessions at a time and give yourself breaks between. Spending 1 hour a day may seem like it's taking you forever to level, but for me when I started reaching 60% to 70% exp I started getting more excited and wanting to farm more and mostly watching the exp bar go from up was nice to see.

I think their idea of making it harder to grind exp was to get people to use all their 1000% exp booster that they gathered back when it was a daily thing. I know I still have characters with plenty of them when in reality they shouldn't have ever gotten that many. Their benefits is your suffering it seems.