Sign in to follow this  
Typowy

Trade limit question

Hi guys,

Today I started thinking about making an archer with the idea of rush him to clvl38 to avoid trade limit. And here my question arises, whether after punching in a clvl38 a unique limit whether it only applies to characters before patch

Well, i ask some ppl but i wanted to be sure

As Squizzy has already said, it only applies to people that were 94(+38) prior the patch, all the old and new characters that reach that level now won't skip the trade limit.

Just as the others said,..
But if you're okay with investing the time to lvl him to c38 with barely any blessing.. Why can't you invest the few extra hours into clearing act 1 quests?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sa-chan said:

But if you're okay with investing the time to lvl him to c38 with barely any blessing.. 

Just open sealed Vessels and kill them. Let the lowi pick up the dropped boxes and open them.
Tada every ~10th Box will give you a blessing.

1 hour ago, Marley420 said:

Just open sealed Vessels and kill them. Let the lowi pick up the dropped boxes and open them.
Tada every ~10th Box will give you a blessing.

Wait. That's illegal.

• Haha 1

Also you can just leech a character to c30 and create an martial artist this way u can trade to martial artist and give items trough warehouse

6 hours ago, Zurida said:

Also you can just leech a character to c30 and create an martial artist this way u can trade to martial artist and give items trough warehouse

Unfortunately this method isn't available anymore since with the patch v37 even Martial Artist can't trade, unless he reaches level 93(+30) and 2.5kk reputation (I'm not 100% sure if those are the exact requirements but that's what RumTheSword said in a post on the forum few hours ago >.<)