PvP event or nah?

BananaHand

Are y'all interested in a PvP event?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. I am willing to host a PvP event like the one done back on ASB (6v6 teams). However, as there are fewer players, I will only put the effort if enough people show interest. I am thinking Saturday after AK and if it goes well, maybe even a second time slot.

• I'm interested and will show up
    • I'm not interested

I am sure most of you are aware that there was a PvP event back on ASB and it was pretty successful. The numbers were even and both factions were winning fights. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it and it ran pretty smoothly given the fact that it was ran solely by guild leaders and no GM involvement. If enough people are interested, I'd like to gather leaders/GSes etc to host another event.

• Like 1

Don't know what ASB is, 6v6 doesn't sound great, and the date is just too soon to establish a PvP event as players would want to get ready before participating.

You also havent stated an incentive to make players join your event or specified a structure so before proposing an event you should make sure you've thought about everything beforehand.

1 hour ago, Kaizou said:

Don't know what ASB is, 6v6 doesn't sound great, and the date is just too soon to establish a PvP event as players would want to get ready before participating.

You also havent stated an incentive to make players join your event or specified a structure so before proposing an event you should make sure you've thought about everything beforehand.

I made a mistake. This was meant for SB. Most people here know about my PvP events which is why I didn't bother to post anything really. I'm a lazy fuck.

I would love to join but I work on the weekends from 11am to 3pm CNT time, I just recently started playing again so I am not sure what time AK is for me on Saturdays. If i can't I hope we get to do this another day with more of a heads up.