Sign in to follow this  
Nykkuno

A suggestion for Crusader SP

Hello guys! 

Lately I've been playing mostly Crusader in PVE, I like the SP a lot honestly. I was thinking that it could be more useful in PVE making his basic attacks AOE, just like Archmage or Berserker for example. Honestly it would be nice since it could make the class more viable in PVE, even act 6.1 would be viable as a sader. I know that Crusader was never supposed to be a pure DD class but a more support oriented class, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like a change like that (if it's possible to change the basic attack without causing bugs).

Anyways what do you guys think about it?

@Bash

On 6/18/2019 at 7:09 PM, Nykkuno said:

Hello guys! 

Lately I've been playing mostly Crusader in PVE, I like the SP a lot honestly. I was thinking that it could be more useful in PVE making his basic attacks AOE, just like Archmage or Berserker for example. Honestly it would be nice since it could make the class more viable in PVE, even act 6.1 would be viable as a sader. I know that Crusader was never supposed to be a pure DD class but a more support oriented class, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like a change like that (if it's possible to change the basic attack without causing bugs).

Anyways what do you guys think about it?

@Bash

if you change that: holy would deserve the same

3 minutes ago, sreny said:

if you change that: holy would deserve the same

Honestly I don't think it would be as useful as for crusader, I mean holy in most cases is either used on alt characters just to buff or even if it's played by someone they will just buff and heal making the AOE attack useless because they haven't really any chance to attack. I feel like Sader could have more potential in PVE with this change, sadly nobody is interested in making this change because there aren't many people willing to build their equipment around Sader. Actually I feel like all the more support oriented SPs (holy included) would be more useful with an AOE basic attack, but that is just my opinion and I could be wrong.

10 minutes ago, Nykkuno said:

Honestly I don't think it would be as useful as for crusader, I mean holy in most cases is either used on alt characters just to buff or even if it's played by someone they will just buff and heal making the AOE attack useless because they haven't really any chance to attack. I feel like Sader could have more potential in PVE with this change, sadly nobody is interested in making this change because there aren't many people willing to build their equipment around Sader. Actually I feel like all the more support oriented SPs (holy included) would be more useful with an AOE basic attack, but that is just my opinion and I could be wrong.

yeah.. there are actually people who play holy for dmg

also often enough saders are just alts to buff too

22 minutes ago, sreny said:

yeah.. there are actually people who play holy for dmg

also often enough saders are just alts to buff too

Well I've seen too someone playing holy that way, but the people that play Sader or Holy as DDs are really really few because there are obviously better options to be DDs, but honestly every now and then it's fun and it feels fresh to play something different

I kinda dont see the point in doing the normal attacks aoe. Crusader has plenty aoe spells. If we argue that way, then we could make any other "non top of the list" pve SP aoe aswell.

10 hours ago, Vanela said:

I kinda dont see the point in doing the normal attacks aoe. Crusader has plenty aoe spells. If we argue that way, then we could make any other "non top of the list" pve SP aoe aswell.

Crusader only has 3 Aoes 

3 hours ago, Vanela said:

Wild keeper has 4? So make WK aoe aswell? lol

It has 5 bro don't give a false info if you know nothing? lol

1 hour ago, Vanela said:

Well, yes its 5 if you see beast claw as aoe lol xD Usually u use it in a mob and hit 1 monster only haha

Maybe just aim the skil better bro 😃 

7 hours ago, JevilChaos said:

also the cells are shit for crusader most of the time they don't even hit the entire mob :)

That's the main reason I suggested to add AOE to basic attacks, as you said already the cells of triple bolt and holy cross are so weird and designed so bad that it's almost impossible to hit all the mobs in the lure with them

On 6/24/2019 at 3:00 PM, Vanela said:

I wouldn't say "plenty", Crusader has only 3 AOE skills and 2 of them are trash (cells wise).

• Like 1

Sader it's actually a good sp for erenias, where you don't need aoe and even on pvp. I really like sader and have a really op set for pve and I deal a lot of dmg. Imo, sader it's good as it is. If you want tu lure, you can just play renegade, that actually doesn't need a set only for that sp. Every sp should have his own place on the game, not just 1 for everything.

• Thanks 1