My computer or game problems?.

Incog

I would like you to help me with regards to some behaviors that the game has on my computer.
A week ago, I downloaded Nostale vendetta and the game worked very well, I gathered gold and killed monsters without any problem, but after a couple of days the game started to go very slow.
and I thought "well, I'm going to close the game and then open it maybe that fixes it", but no, the game still had the same problems of slowness, I uninstalled it and downloaded it again, but it did not work. I made the mission to get the amulet from Glacerus and I had to be very patient, because when I went from one map to another the game froze.
I would like to know if you can help me with this problem.🤧

1 hour ago, Incog said:

I would like you to help me with regards to some behaviors that the game has on my computer.
A week ago, I downloaded Nostale vendetta and the game worked very well, I gathered gold and killed monsters without any problem, but after a couple of days the game started to go very slow.
and I thought "well, I'm going to close the game and then open it maybe that fixes it", but no, the game still had the same problems of slowness, I uninstalled it and downloaded it again, but it did not work. I made the mission to get the amulet from Glacerus and I had to be very patient, because when I went from one map to another the game froze.
I would like to know if you can help me with this problem.🤧

Well for me it seems more like FPS (Frames per second) problem which might explain the lag/slowness and if u got a super low FPS it might cause the freezes/crash but if u played games like LoL or other games u might notice that sometimes it goes slower or even freezes.

But thats my explanation, but how to fix it idk. Im not a technician expert in computers xD

But this isnt 100% sure, but i have a feeling that it is that. 

1 hour ago, Nayxa said:

Well for me it seems more like FPS (Frames per second) problem which might explain the lag/slowness and if u got a super low FPS it might cause the freezes/crash but if u played games like LoL or other games u might notice that sometimes it goes slower or even freezes.

But thats my explanation, but how to fix it idk. Im not a technician expert in computers xD

But this isnt 100% sure, but i have a feeling that it is that. 

I think it's an update problem, I can not even do raid.

I tried the official nostale and I was able to play normal.