My game is closing after clicking play.
I do these steps:
1st patche eden vendetta
2nd play
3rd closes alone or does not open the game
I've disabled antivirus, deactivated firewall, windows defender, checked files.
HELP PLEASE

Edited by lucario14

I'll explain from the beginning.
I played the first one normally: patch -> play -> opened the game -> I closed the game to sleep.
on the next day: patch -> play -> nothing ... -> check files .. nothing -> restart computer ... opened the game and played normally
I played for a few hours and went out to dinner. ~
patch -> play -> nothing ...
tests I did to try to play again:
delete all files.
disable antivirus, windows defender, firewall. uninstall and install again, check files, run "run_game".
please. I just want to play again with my friend.

I have the same problem and tried several times without success :/

I did all the things I read in this forum... reinstall the game, install visual c+, update the drives etc. Nothing work. So, the only solution to this problem in my point of view is change pc (because i think the problem is not in the game). Next month I'll buy another notebook and I'll try to back to play again.

14 hours ago, lucario14 said:

I'll explain from the beginning.
I played the first one normally: patch -> play -> opened the game -> I closed the game to sleep.
on the next day: patch -> play -> nothing ... -> check files .. nothing -> restart computer ... opened the game and played normally
I played for a few hours and went out to dinner. ~
patch -> play -> nothing ...
tests I did to try to play again:
delete all files.
disable antivirus, windows defender, firewall. uninstall and install again, check files, run "run_game".
please. I just want to play again with my friend.

Did you  install the packages I linked in my response, they are the C++ and Direct X libraries and are required to run this game. You must install both 32bit and 64 bit versions of the libraries.

14 hours ago, Marsh said:

I did all the things I read in this forum... reinstall the game, install visual c+, update the drives etc. Nothing work. So, the only solution to this problem in my point of view is change pc (because i think the problem is not in the game). Next month I'll buy another notebook and I'll try to back to play again.

There shouldn't ever be a problem launching the game in regards to changing your PC. There will be something missing or interfering with the application as aslong as the machine is Windows based and is XP, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 you should not run into problems in regards to hardware so its likely something on your PC (Software).

One thing you can try is:

Add a DEP (Data Execution Prevention) exception. Although this likely means your PC has many other underlying issues and you should likely reinstall your operating system over doing this you can add a DEP exception for Patcher.exe, Launcher.exe and _Launcher.exe. This solution has solved a number of peoples problems in the past including my own in the past when I could not launch the Aeria client.

22 hours ago, Jordan said:

Did you  install the packages I linked in my response, they are the C++ and Direct X libraries and are required to run this game. You must install both 32bit and 64 bit versions of the libraries.

There shouldn't ever be a problem launching the game in regards to changing your PC. There will be something missing or interfering with the application as aslong as the machine is Windows based and is XP, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 you should not run into problems in regards to hardware so its likely something on your PC (Software).

Add a DEP (Data Execution Prevention) exception. Although this likely means your PC has many other underlying issues and you should likely reinstall your operating system over doing this you can add a DEP exception for Patcher.exe, Launcher.exe and _Launcher.exe. This solution has solved a number of peoples problems in the past including my own in the past when I could not launch the Aeria client.

where i can find that those packages, i didnt found that in folder SB. could you show me? i have been stuck too.

6 minutes ago, Jason Stampt said:

where i can find that those packages, i didnt found that in folder SB. could you show me? i have been stuck too.

Here:

On 7/8/2019 at 2:38 AM, Jordan said:

Try installing everything inside this patch folder, both 32 bit and 64 bit versions.

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

Here:

it said "microsoft visual c++ 2010 redistributable has been detected on the machine". it doesnt work.

i have old tomb raider of series. but it work without installing that thing. why is this wont work?

Because when you run the game Tomb Raider it will contain the libraries and when you first launch it you will see a popup installing it, even on platforms like steam this will appear. Because we're not the official server we do not have these libraries in our setup so it requires you to download your own.

On 7/8/2019 at 9:29 AM, Jordan said:

I'm pretty sure that's it. The game worked normally a few months ago and I do not remember having modified or installed anything else on windows. It's strange because the game opens but then closes.. I have several games on Steam and they all work normally.

Doesn't work :/

Thank you for all your attention and effort 
I'll try to come back next month with a new machine. hoho

P.S: The only thing I did not try was to format the computer

Edit: Oh, I'll download and play Nostale to test if works.

Edit 2: Nostale is working. I'm playing without problem

17 hours ago, Marsh said:

I'm pretty sure that's it. The game worked normally a few months ago and I do not remember having modified or installed anything else on windows. It's strange because the game opens but then closes.. I have several games on Steam and they all work normally.

Doesn't work :/

Thank you for all your attention and effort 
I'll try to come back next month with a new machine. hoho

P.S: The only thing I did not try was to format the computer

Edit: Oh, I'll download and play Nostale to test if works.

Edit 2: Nostale is working. I'm playing without problem

Could you maybe pass me you main.log and error.log from launching eden in a ticket or here (prefer in a ticket, since i could have a look at it for you see if i can identify the problem).

On 7/7/2019 at 11:17 PM, Marsh said:

On 7/10/2019 at 12:58 AM, lucario14 said:

Goodbye Eden Eternal T.T

Thanks for everything.

You can close this topic

I'm guessing that both of you are using windows 10. A friend of mine had the same exact issue, If you were able to log into the game and you no longer can log into the game.
What my friend did was to re-install the windows and it worked. I'm not quite sure what's the issue is exactly, But if you have all the right programs installed, and you made sure nothing is blocking the game from starting, then I'd suggest to simply reinstall your windows, it might be a lot of hassle but it's most likely granted to solve it.