Drop tables and costumes

GoddessSand

@Vivi

Having done 1 run of DS and 3 runs of DTO using Pet drop rate data chip, Lucky buff from nemesis, and premium medalion I didn't get a single Unique item other than the useless medal of Distinction. Now I say the medal of distinction is pretty useless because I don't need them, making gear with them and salvaging them just gives me less of them so salvaging gear made with them is pointless, and they really just sit in my inventory as I either trash them or sell them(which I guess 1G is nice for each of them). Anyway mind increasing the drop rate for items in DTO and DS? I think it's pretty low if we have to use more than just the Pet drop rate and lucky buff to get anything good.

For salvaging unique Epsilon and Theta gear give a chance for getting medals of recognition, the following item(Jewel replicube, napalm lvl 60, clusters lvl 60{red and blue/white}, and gems/shards stardust), or 2 SG replicubes. 

For salvaging unique Lota and eta gear doubling up on everything listed here with the following item(Jewel replicube, napalm lvl 60, clusters lvl 60{red and blue/white}, and gems/shards stardust), or 2 SG replicubes

Unique costumes 3 things

1) can you make unique costumes for level specific? Those so higher level players get higher level stats more suited for their level like the unique Lingerie? I'd say to do that with unique weapon skins too, but probably should figure out where all the skills land after skill tree changes are finalized I guess. Though I wish everything was added to the game in relation to character builds before Skills were touched so people know where their character lands and then have stuff added so when skills are changed we all have an idea of what needs to be fixed at that point. I feel that changing the skills and then adding stuff might keep skills broken within the game as players build their skills around their equipment.

2) increase drop rate of unique costumes so more people could buy the AP costumes and AP graft material to make more unique costumes without losing the stats of the unique costumes when wanting to change their look or lose the costume they have every time they want to graft a rare costume onto their unique costume since there aren't very many Unique costumes in game and those that are are really high. Just saying that people might buy up more AP costumes from AP shop if they could graft more costumes together.

3) during the Christmas event there were some unique costumes that dropped in the event DG with different stats than what is normally available. Can we have those added into the game and make them tradeable? Probably make all unique costumes tradeable as well even though they aren't sealed still? Just a thought. The event costumes not being tradeable though sucks because the character that gathered them can't use them and I can't give them to another character or player to use.

• 1 month later...