Bash

Think it's time to chill...

Hey all,

So it's came to my attention that there are a lot of rumors and bad vibes being thrown around especially towards myself. I feel like I need to address some of them as it's painting a bad image for new players and setting a trend to just throw pure hatred towards myself and the team.

Innocent Bans (Apparently causing Anxiety)
Since mental health is the number one goto these days, we can address this one fairly simple (not mocking mental health btw it is serious but people also use it as a weapon these days).

Due to people who would quickly trade their entire equipment and items over to alts before being banned, we would take action before asking questions about a specific subject or report related to said players/linked players.

If you open a ticket, discuss it with us, you're unbanned within 24 hours and can move on with your day (Obviously it may extend if you refuse to cooperate or we're not happy with the answers).

I want you to think about this for a second, we have around 1500-2000 concurrent players online at most times. Why would we just single you out over everyone else? What makes you special? We always act on the evidence given to us and sometimes we're wrong (hence why you get unbanned).

At the same time though, if we don't ban someone then we're not doing our jobs either... because you know you're the police, judge and jury now right?

A ban is never 100% permanent, we may be lenient and give people a second chance. This is not us favouring anyone either btw... every subject, every case is different. Theres always 2 sides to a story and sometimes we can understand it.

We're only human and we do make mistakes, sometimes our judgment can be wrong but we're the first to hold our hands up and apologise for that mistake.

I don't care about the games or our community
This statement alone is one of the biggest insults I've ever received.

Just because we're not sat rubbing your belly or on top of every single case, does not mean we don't care. You need to be worried if all I am doing is watching forums and answering tickets because guess what? Game isn't being worked on.

To say I don't care about this network or it's games is a huge insult. I work 12-18 hours EVERY day and only give myself Saturday off so I can go and do my IRL tasks before I go back to my desk and grind away again.

I don't answer tickets on a weekend because that's our policy, I sat up for 4 days with only 10 hours sleep to get the servers back online and everyone praised Nefasto like he was a god.

The authority complex needs to stop and this hatred you all have for me it only says one thing and that's you're jealous of what we have.

We only care about money
This one makes me laugh everytime because it's such a hypocritical statement.

I'll give you something to think about... If we don't care about our community and the game then why would we care about the money? They come hand in hand, you don't create a sandwich, fill it with bull shit, slap a price tag on it and expect everyone to buy it with the attitude we apparently have do you? Counter-productive don't you think?

At the same time though, everyone is so bothered about making gold to sell or "cash out" yet we're the ones who only care about money? (Bold statement I know but, DrunkPanda even cashed out and he apparently was a "fair" player).

Addressing Players
Overall I am a patient guy but, when I handle 100+ tickets and then get called out in chatbox sometimes I am a bit grouchy. If I have worked for 18 hours to then have someone on the forums question my integrity they get a mouthful.

You guys "work hard" on your characters and lose a small fraction of it and you know what we get? "THIS IS YOUR FAULT, FIX IT NOW OR IMA QUIT". This is somehow our fault that you shared your account or were dumb enough to sign up to Falagardo's clearly fake site yet, it's our fault and you have every right to talk shit to us.

We on the other hand must work 18+ hours, get questioned of our integrity and every thing we say or do is under the magnifying glass of the detectives who hold everything against us.

That really is not fair but again we're supposed to lead by example and I can assure everyone I tell myself every single day to calm down and not let things get to me. I work very hard on my people skills but I also have a "take no names" persona because sometimes people deserve it.

But that's the sign of someone who only cares for money and doesn't care for it's community right?

My Comments
I can keep going on with the subjects but I figured I'd clear up some of them and hopefully you actually read this and will actually give it some thought. We are not your enemy and we do care, the wall between us does not exist but you all gladly put one there and try bend around the rules to justify your actions.

I've tried to explain it at every angle I can without it being picked at but I am sure someone will pick at it and have some biased view on why we're "fucking up" and you guys are all innocent people.

But can't say I didn't try.

Thanks for those who read this.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Since this is in general discussion, I suppose it's here to discuss? Not really sure why nobody replied.

13 hours ago, Bash said:

Hey all,

So it's came to my attention that there are a lot of rumors and bad vibes being thrown around especially towards myself. I feel like I need to address some of them as it's painting a bad image for new players and setting a trend to just throw pure hatred towards myself and the team.

It's inevitable there will be bad vibes in any situation or case, some people like to dislike things, it's normal. However I believe some of the "hatred", though I believe it not to be that strong, I would say discontent towards many decisions and especially staff members are completely justified.

For example just this week, myself and a family member got threatened with a ban for killing someone in arena, the GS kept asking me why I was hunting him to which I replied, I can hunt who I want it's arena. He then told me that I am "harrassing" a GS and hunting him "because he's a GS" in an attempt to ban me. Sadly unlike the majority of people in this server, when a staff member is completely bull shitting, I'll call him out, I said "Ban me if I'm breaking the rules" "Ban me I dare you", which he didn't, he knew he was talking shit, I knew he was talking shit, he just wanted me to stop killing him. When you give a normal player the power over others whom they may not like, they will abuse it, whether it be physically by banning someone, or threatening them with it.

Another example was Pecado whom was threatened by a GS that attacked him first. He literally got hit first and threatened with a ban when he attacked back, it's ridiculous. Once the GS was called out on his bullshit he twisted the story to yourself and said "He's hunting me because I banned him on discord", he tried to get a player banned because he didn't do his job correctly as a GS, then when people called him out covered it up with more lies? Hunting, killing or disrupting a staff member due to a mute or ban, is a bannable offence. Hunting, killing or disrupting a staff member due to them being staff, is a bannable offence, neither me nor my fam mate were killing them for either of these reasons, yet were threatened with it.

When a clear abuse of power is shown and nothing happens a dislike and yes maybe even hatred will be built up, it's very obvious whether or not you want to agree that there is bias and unfairness within the staff team and that will not change, the GS decide which GS join, they pick their friends, they help the people they want more than others and will and have tried to get people they dislike banned for false reasons, often being successful, I've had GS's telling me they're "recording" me in arena just to try get me banned, it builds up more "Anxiety" which I'll comment on below and is a shit experience to have.

13 hours ago, Bash said:

Innocent Bans (Apparently causing Anxiety)
Since mental health is the number one goto these days, we can address this one fairly simple (not mocking mental health btw it is serious but people also use it as a weapon these days).

Due to people who would quickly trade their entire equipment and items over to alts before being banned, we would take action before asking questions about a specific subject or report related to said players/linked players.

If you open a ticket, discuss it with us, you're unbanned within 24 hours and can move on with your day (Obviously it may extend if you refuse to cooperate or we're not happy with the answers).

I want you to think about this for a second, we have around 1500-2000 concurrent players online at most times. Why would we just single you out over everyone else? What makes you special? We always act on the evidence given to us and sometimes we're wrong (hence why you get unbanned).

At the same time though, if we don't ban someone then we're not doing our jobs either... because you know you're the police, judge and jury now right?

A ban is never 100% permanent, we may be lenient and give people a second chance. This is not us favouring anyone either btw... every subject, every case is different. Theres always 2 sides to a story and sometimes we can understand it.

We're only human and we do make mistakes, sometimes our judgment can be wrong but we're the first to hold our hands up and apologise for that mistake.

Regarding the "Innocent Bans (Apparently causing anxiety)", I don't believe the word apparently should be used here. You're looking purely based off the perspective the ban is "temporary" and to gain information via discussion. However, you forget people's money and time both go into this game, a ban temporary or not, is just that, a ban. If you imagine you enter your bank account to see how much money you have left and your funds are 0 and account is locked you're going to shit yourself, if you then call up your bank and they say "Yeah, we removed all your money and locked your cards we wanted to talk about a suspicious transaction", that's not what happens. There would be absolute uproar and repercussions against the bank for doing that. In principle it's the same thing, you're taking people's "money", regardless of if you see it that way, temporarily to discuss why they "might" be banned? It's ridiculous and most definitely will cause anxiety not apparently.

Alternatively, leave a note to the player that their account will be frozen in nosville and to open a ticket as an investigation is taking place on their account, leave them unable to trade or play, but don't just ban them? At least that way they know to directly create a ticket, discuss the reason they're under suspicion and attempt to fix it. I know if I saw / have seen my account get banned my first thought is "nice, again" and my second thought is "what the fuck did I even do?" I would say at least 9 times out of 10 majority of people have no idea why they're banned, it's the same with mutes, I've logged on and gotten a 48 hour mute, no note, no reason for a mute, I'm just left sitting there not knowing what happened. I better not even get started on mutes because they're the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, I can tell someone "go die loser" and a GS tells me I'm "threatening their life", "wish death upon someone" is that a joke? If I lose rbb or someone notes me offering 20kk for an onyx wing and I say "go die" do you really think I want them to keel over? Yet someone calls me a faggot, cunt, inbred, waste of oxygen, drug addict, homeless whatever as an example, "oh just blacklist them", "it's just online things it's expected" it's ridiculous.

13 hours ago, Bash said:

I don't care about the games or our community
This statement alone is one of the biggest insults I've ever received.

Just because we're not sat rubbing your belly or on top of every single case, does not mean we don't care. You need to be worried if all I am doing is watching forums and answering tickets because guess what? Game isn't being worked on.

To say I don't care about this network or it's games is a huge insult. I work 12-18 hours EVERY day and only give myself Saturday off so I can go and do my IRL tasks before I go back to my desk and grind away again.

I don't answer tickets on a weekend because that's our policy, I sat up for 4 days with only 10 hours sleep to get the servers back online and everyone praised Nefasto like he was a god.

The authority complex needs to stop and this hatred you all have for me it only says one thing and that's you're jealous of what we have.

We only care about money
This one makes me laugh everytime because it's such a hypocritical statement.

I'll give you something to think about... If we don't care about our community and the game then why would we care about the money? They come hand in hand, you don't create a sandwich, fill it with bull shit, slap a price tag on it and expect everyone to buy it with the attitude we apparently have do you? Counter-productive don't you think?

At the same time though, everyone is so bothered about making gold to sell or "cash out" yet we're the ones who only care about money? (Bold statement I know but, DrunkPanda even cashed out and he apparently was a "fair" player).

Clearly you care about the server, or you wouldn't constantly release updates, listen to people where you can, be active on forum and interact with people. Especially when you go out of your way to say bad things about for example, nefasto, falagardo, shows you do care since it's impacting the server and you're open about your anger towards it. I don't really think anyone believes you're only in it for the money, if they do it's pretty obvious that it's untrue.

I think both these sections go hand in hand really the same applies to both, there's more to your upkeep of this server than money and you clearly do care about it and your players, however I believe you have to realise, your GS are players, they are your community, they did not take a CRB and do a university degree in Psychology or some shit to become a GS, they wrote a pretty form and guess what, the other GS they know voted them in. Their word should not be the bible and when you're up against a player saying one thing, a GS saying the opposite and you're undecided, it's YOUR decision, you should not be swayed by what they say, I can't say to my CEO to stop doing business with a customer, I'm not on an equal level with him, yes I'm sure if I raised a concern about something it would be looked into, however in real terms it won't change much, I believe the GS do good things but I completely 100% believe they're far outweighed by the bad. I haven't seen a bot in ages and to be honest, that's all a GS was really needed for.

13 hours ago, Bash said:

Addressing Players
Overall I am a patient guy but, when I handle 100+ tickets and then get called out in chatbox sometimes I am a bit grouchy. If I have worked for 18 hours to then have someone on the forums question my integrity they get a mouthful.

You guys "work hard" on your characters and lose a small fraction of it and you know what we get? "THIS IS YOUR FAULT, FIX IT NOW OR IMA QUIT". This is somehow our fault that you shared your account or were dumb enough to sign up to Falagardo's clearly fake site yet, it's our fault and you have every right to talk shit to us.

We on the other hand must work 18+ hours, get questioned of our integrity and every thing we say or do is under the magnifying glass of the detectives who hold everything against us.

That really is not fair but again we're supposed to lead by example and I can assure everyone I tell myself every single day to calm down and not let things get to me. I work very hard on my people skills but I also have a "take no names" persona because sometimes people deserve it.

But that's the sign of someone who only cares for money and doesn't care for it's community right?

I believe you work hard and try hard to uphold your integrity and be fair and calm with people and trust me I know full well people are moany fuckers, I'm a moany fucker half the community is, people complain where the server goes down for a 30 minute maintenance, no point at all getting worked up over it.

However I believe you often jump the gun when people for example lost their items in inventory you said "it's impossible" or when people can't log-in you say "you entered your id pw onto falagardos site", when people disagreed with the implementation of the trade requirements, half the server became "gold sellers". It's just not true and I think that you personally should work on that though it may not be my place to say. I also believe you do take names as I've seen first hand that you've brought up past incidences to validate a ban, things that are hardly related at all, I'm sure we both know what I'm talking about there.

I believe you have the right intentions but not the right execution with some things and I'm not saying everything you do is wrong or always act like that as often you don't, it's just on occasion and does stand out. As a server owner, I don't believe you should be getting into arguements with players etc. about that kind of thing, you should have a dedicated "PA" who will reply on your behalf to forum questions, dedicate responses to tickets, reply to when everyone is throwing a fit about the server being down, as it would be much easier for yourself to 1. focus on the task at hand and 2. not even have to worry about a "take no names" persona as you wouldn't have that conversation to begin with. Sadly that's a double edged sword as you'll lose community interaction and this will feel a lot more like a "franchise" than a private server, so that's at your discretion just how I look at it.

I know you're a nice guy having spoke with you many times, however I think that your PR skills could do with some work, myself, I'm the opposite, I'm most definitely a cunt, however I know how to write nicely when needs be and be formal about certain situations, I don't see that from you, you have the right intentions as I said. I'm not afraid to admit that and I'm sure majority of people can see that about me, when I write in game, I'm a cunt, when I come on forum and write a reply to a thread people say I'm a suck up and try to impress you, I just know when to write appropriately, for example even in this text, you've used rhetorical questions and had a tone of being annoyed in certain points where it sort of invalidates the part where you're trying to be level headed with people, that's how I read it anyway.

13 hours ago, Bash said:

My Comments
I can keep going on with the subjects but I figured I'd clear up some of them and hopefully you actually read this and will actually give it some thought. We are not your enemy and we do care, the wall between us does not exist but you all gladly put one there and try bend around the rules to justify your actions.

I've tried to explain it at every angle I can without it being picked at but I am sure someone will pick at it and have some biased view on why we're "fucking up" and you guys are all innocent people.

But can't say I didn't try.

Thanks for those who read this.

I could also complain more, I'm pretty good at it, however I've said throughout and believe, you have the right ideas and you care about the server most definitely, sometimes you just go about it wrong, sometimes you do great, it depends on the situation. I personally don't think people try to bend the rules, however if you're going off that notion, pay attention to your own GS team, they bend the rules too, I don't know if you turn a blind eye, or you've just given up with the amount of GS you've gone through to find a team of unbias people, but it definitely happens.

There are certain GS I really like and believe do well, bloodevil for example, I have nothing but praise for him, I will always go to him when I have a problem, I don't hunt him but we aren't best friends or anything, he does his job as best he can, there were and are other GS in the past or currently in the team that we've even spoke about in tickets I believe did / do a good job, however there is a severe lack of diversity in the team to the point where they're just a group of "yes men" whoever says something the rest agree as they're friends, I'm sure it's not hard to see. I can see why it works, it's probably easy to make decisions when you have everyone disagreeing on one point and agreeing on another.

However it causes problems for sure, Giselle, an admittedly trash GS, did say he once got threatened by the other members of the team for not agreeing with a decision they made, it's sometimes not good to have a group of people in a team that will "all" agree with eachother and I can happily speak privately about multiple examples of it.

Those are just my opinions, I'm sure you'll disagree on some but hopefully understand where I'm coming from, if you even bother to read, felt like I typed for years :) 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Pretty much everything Nyet said, although I don't agree with the part about locking the account and sending a note, I think that doesn't fix the issue, either way it's gonna cause anxiety because your account is still locked regardless, sending a note and adding all that other stuff is just extra work for no real accomplishment. 

I think a lot of the issues come down to the fact that it's so easy to ban/mute people for such petty reasons on this server or they're getting falsely banned, these issues didn't happen on official. In my 9 years of playing, literally the only thing I got punished for was because I account shared with my IRL brother. I didn't even have so much as a mute because I never swore and I wasn't racist. Which is the only things they punish for

Reporting someone because they experienced a bug at the wrong time also seems to be quite popular. I could name a few different things I could permanently ban someone for because it happens to them at the wrong time. 

Killing a GS, whatever the reason is, if it's because they banned/muted you or because you have another reason, it shouldn't matter. They choose to enter arena, they choose to take the job, if they don't like it, it's as simple as leaving arena I get attacked all the time because of who I am or because of my family, do I complain about it? No.

You don't ban people for killing low level accounts just because they're low level, So why should people be getting threatened to be banned because they kill someone who is a GS.

Another issue (and probably the biggest) is muting. The only 2 things people should be getting muted for in my opinion is non english and extreme racism or other extreme things like that. Roasting? It is okay. It's arena, it's a hate fueled map and since it's evident that it's always pick and choose who gets a mute, it should be eliminated completely. If people don't like being trash talked then they can do exactly what I get told everytime I report someone - that is to blacklist.

Also eagle eye, although I think hacking is bad yes, but I think this is something that should not be a permanent ban, a 3 month ban is severe punishment enough for this. But permanent ban for something as simple as seeing them invisible? I just don't get it. Surely no one is gonna hack again after a 3 month ban. It's punishment enough. (But hey I know you're already gonna point the finger and say i'm suggesting this only because my archer was falsely banned for this but, I also reported many people for this exact reason and I don't actually agree with it at all). It's too hard of a judgement call to make if someone is truly using it or not, since it's so easy to click or the person invisible could randomly pop up (which does happen btw) or they can experience ping related problems like I did. Many things can happen that is wrong timing but if it's caught on camera at that exact moment then bam, they lose their whole account. 

There's probably something else i'm missing here but, I think i've touched up on the important issues

3 hours ago, Squizzy said:

Also eagle eye, although I think hacking is bad yes, but I think this is something that should not be a permanent ban, a 3 month ban is severe punishment enough for this. But permanent ban for something as simple as seeing them invisible? I just don't get it. Surely no one is gonna hack again after a 3 month ban.

honestly, no? Don't be dumb in the first place and try to get advantage over other People, in no way. You can't hack and then say "but pls no perma, because it was just eagle eye!"

i rather not respond to everything i could here

Udyr

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Teemo said:

honestly, no? Don't be dumb in the first place and try to get advantage over other People, in no way. You can't hack and then say "but pls no perma, because it was just eagle eye!"

Udyr

I think I rather more players playing the game over someone losing their whole account because of something as simple as seeing someone invisible, sure a hack is a hack but, as I stated there is many ways to manipulate a ticket to make it seem like they're using hacks when they're not. 

A 3 month ban is still a really long time in reality. Who is gonna come back after 3 months and continue to hack? I don't think anybody could be that stupid.

12 minutes ago, Squizzy said:

I think I rather more players playing the game over someone losing their whole account because of something as simple as seeing someone invisible, sure a hack is a hack but, as I stated there is many ways to manipulate a ticket to make it seem like they're using hacks when they're not. 

A 3 month ban is still a really long time in reality. Who is gonna come back after 3 months and continue to hack? I don't think anybody could be that stupid.

i mean, having your account suspended for 3 months might be enough punishment, under the circumstances you just said, But i believe in people checking tickets to see if a report is "manipulated" or not. How would you fake a eagleeye report?

I rather have less players, fair players.

Another issue (and probably the biggest) is muting. The only 2 things people should be getting muted for in my opinion is non english and extreme racism or other extreme things like that. Roasting? It is okay. It's arena, it's a hate fueled map and since it's evident that it's always pick and choose who gets a mute, it should be eliminated completely. If people don't like being trash talked then they can do exactly what I get told everytime I report someone - that is to blacklist.

The game is still more of a Game for younger people, even tho most players are cocky 16 y/o's that try to prove something. Theres banter which i say is whatever, blacklist and ignore. i agree on that, but bigger insults should be aswell chatmuted with non english.

Extreme racism shouldnt be even just a mute, should be some day break for me.

Killing a GS, whatever the reason is, if it's because they banned/muted you or because you have another reason, it shouldn't matter. They choose to enter arena, they choose to take the job, if they don't like it, it's as simple as leaving arena I get attacked all the time because of who I am or because of my family, do I complain about it? No.

This beeing a Thing is sad, jumping and trying to pk a GS as example just because he gave you a chatban is sad. You can't complare beeing in a family or who you are to get you into fights in Arena, with beeing a GS and doing your Job. People report something to you, you mute the person because it's your job and you get cucked from a whole Family because you muted someone inside a family? Sad enough, lol.

I'm way to lazy to get into more, however thats all for now ^^

Udyr

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Squizzy said:

I don't agree with this, it's still using outside means to get an advantage over another player, even if there's a ban duration of 3 months I don't believe that will justify a reason not to use it.

We should also think about how impactful messing with the game could be in the short term, in something like Rainbow Battle, losing a match and chance to obtain Jennifer's Hat due to another play hacking can actually be very impactful, every box you obtain could be the difference between that person getting it or not. So that player may be banned for 3 months, but the person who had to deal with the hacker wont get his box back. So the harder the punishment the less likely someone will attempt to abuse it.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Kaizou said:

I don't agree with this, it's still using outside means to get an advantage over another player, even if there's a ban duration of 3 months I don't believe that will justify a reason not to use it.

We should also think about how impactful messing with the game could be in the short term, in something like Rainbow Battle, losing a match and chance to obtain Jennifer's Hat due to another play hacking can actually be very impactful, every box you obtain could be the difference between that person getting it or not. So that player may be banned for 3 months, but the person who had to deal with the hacker wont get his box back. So the harder the punishment the less likely someone will attempt to abuse it.

Okay and the same can be said about all the people who get falsely banned for this exact reason, they don't get their account back when they did nothing wrong? 

It's not a stable reason to permanently ban someone when the evidence used for it isn't even sufficient enough 90% of the time. 

They ban based on the notion that "people move inbetween hits" when people can literally move on the person reporting it's screen but on their screen they didn't make that movement at all.

Or apparently because of "a weird pet movement" which was the ban reason I was given. 

It's very 50/50 on whether they're actually using it or not and the biggest problem is that 80% of the GS team isn't even actively in arena, so they have 0 idea about whether someone is truly using eagle eye or not yet they're always the ones calling the shots on whether they think it is or not.

17 minutes ago, Squizzy said:

Okay and the same can be said about all the people who get falsely banned for this exact reason, they don't get their account back when they did nothing wrong? 

It's not a stable reason to permanently ban someone when the evidence used for it isn't even sufficient enough 90% of the time. 

They ban based on the notion that "people move inbetween hits" when people can literally move on the person reporting it's screen but on their screen they didn't make that movement at all.

Or apparently because of "a weird pet movement" which was the ban reason I was given. 

It's very 50/50 on whether they're actually using it or not and the biggest problem is that 80% of the GS team isn't even actively in arena, so they have 0 idea about whether someone is truly using eagle eye or not yet they're always the ones calling the shots on whether they think it is or not.

I can't say I have a solution to false bans, I do agree that bans should only be done if without a doubt the player is guilty, however it's not enough to go against the point of my reply, if the system is too lenient then people will take advantage and abuse whatever they can knowing they can get away with it, which leads to more consistent use of hacks such as eagle-eye.

Bans are not fun for anyone but it's still a sign that action will be taken if necessary, and if they find that they were wrong about the ban then they'll undo it such as yours.

I'm not saying this should be the usual and would definitely hope not, but for now I believe they'll need to find a way to identify these 3rd party programs and tighten up security, maybe invest in software that disables the use of them while the NosTale application is running, however I'm not the best in this subject so I'm not exactly sure how it'll work, but I do believe it'll be best to invest in such a practice to stop false bans while getting rid of the actual offenders.

1 minute ago, Kaizou said:

I can't say I have a solution to false bans, I do agree that bans should only be done if without a doubt the player is guilty, however it's not enough to go against the point of my reply, if the system is too lenient then people will take advantage and abuse whatever they can knowing they can get away with it, which leads to more consistent use of hacks such as eagle-eye.

3 months isn't too lenient? 
In the event that someone gets banned 3 months, comes back and then continues to hack, they get banned again, that's 6 months of game time they lose. Not only do they lose progress of their account in that time, but they also lose game play time. I think that's sufficient enough compared to your scenario of someone missing a rainbow battle chest? 

You could always adjust it to 6 months or whatever sees fit, but I really don't think a permanent ban is justifiable for something so small and hard to prove. It's not like someone is ruining the economy or something, they're literally just seeing someone who is invisible, which the same can be done with admiral anyway. This is coming from someone who uses scout invisible 24/7 in arena. 

7 minutes ago, Kaizou said:

Bans are not fun for anyone but it's still a sign that action will be taken if necessary, and if they find that they were wrong about the ban then they'll undo it such as yours.

The problem is, you can't disprove it, it's your word against GS word. The only way you can disprove that you weren't hacking is by a miracle of having recorded the event from your side of it. If you don't record 24/7 then you're screwed.

Fuck the haters man, you do a wonderful job & it clearly shows since the server is active, if you were doing a shitty job like gameforge well your server would be dead.

11 hours ago, PosiTv said:

Fuck the haters man, you do a wonderful job & it clearly shows since the server is active, if you were doing a shitty job like gameforge well your server would be dead.

"FuCk vEnDeTtA sHiTtY sErVeR mE fOrCeD tO qUeSt mimimimimi mE qUiT yOu rEgrEt"
Ay welcome back, lovely loyal vendetta knight

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Ferox said:

That's actually the funniest shit i've read in a long time hahaha

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ferox said:

The requirements are still shit man, but im still playing. LooKoKok AtTt meeMmemMem tAAALKING LikIkE a FuuuuCKKUUUKKINNNNG RETAArrrrd!! 

8 minutes ago, PosiTv said:

The requirements are still shit man, but im still playing. LooKoKok AtTt meeMmemMem tAAALKING LikIkE a FuuuuCKKUUUKKINNNNG RETAArrrrd!! 

@Bash And this is why you should just ignore all the hate coming towards you. NosTale Community in a nutshell. Every Server. It is always the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Elrond said:

@Bash And this is why you should just ignore all the hate coming towards you. NosTale Community in a nutshell. Every Server. It is always the same.

Lmfao

2 hours ago, PosiTv said:

It's a sort of meme language you uncultured swine. Look it up.

I think the title should be I Think its time to get hot or even Its time to stop

Dab on the haters @Bash. Its not the end because people think so blindly about other people , in fact it happens always 

People will always remember you mostly by the "bad" things that u have done, thats why u remember me as annoying and very much cause of all that misinformation that i give the last year.

In the end it doesnt really matter if they hate/love you , its the matter of your intentions. 

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Nayxa said:

People will always remember you mostly by the "bad" things that u have done, thats why u remember me as annoying and very much cause of all that misinformation that i give the last year.

uh, oh. i mean... You're the meme of this Forum :X

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Teemo said:

Can we keep that Topic nice please?

Sure we can, sorry for that. x) I just had to get rid of that because that speacial sir above spammed hate speech speaker for like days and days about how bad the patch is, offended everyone who responded and that he is unable to quest again and again... Just damn funny that this guy just out of nowhere writes bullshit like:

On 7/14/2019 at 6:52 PM, PosiTv said:

• Thanks 1

only thing i dont agree with is, when you ban accounts accessing main site, such as event page etc, prevention of ticket creation, gs's mocking ticket related stuff ingame, gs's picking fights based on their position and drawing fams in to fight the person they dont like, you need tighter rules on gs's or limit/decrease what powers they do have, on aeria, a gs is simply their to give advice not fully moderate a game, as to how involved they are with the game allowing personal opinions to affect matters

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 8:19 PM, tayy17 said:

only thing i dont agree with is, when you ban accounts accessing main site, such as event page etc, prevention of ticket creation, gs's mocking ticket related stuff ingame, gs's picking fights based on their position and drawing fams in to fight the person they dont like, you need tighter rules on gs's or limit/decrease what powers they do have, on aeria, a gs is simply their to give advice not fully moderate a game, as to how involved they are with the game allowing personal opinions to affect matters

I agree, also they should warn ppl who hunt other ppl :)

It's okay Bash. People will always complain when things don't go their way. All we have do is block the people that are trolls and attempting to get under our skin. VGN GMs are great and so are the GS's so you guys don't have to worry about that. 😀

• Like 2