Any chance of a private Grand fantasia??

MrShadow

@MrShadow Unfortunately me and almost all Grand Fantasia community does not agree with what you said. Everything that you described there would make a shitty server that nobody would play for long, that for sure would kill vendetta. Sorry to be rude but its the truth, if vendetta's wants to make a Grand Fantasia server they have to follow the community needs and wishes, LV 40 begging would be an early end of the game, no one likes LV 40 cap, the perfect LVL to start a GF server is (community words) LV 60. A 10x dgn cap would also make that a very bad server, if you want to prevent people from create/farming with alts, set a limit of 1/2 games open per IP. The only thing you said right was that the new classes needed to be out of the game.
@Bash We already started a petition to show you guys our support, we reached over 1050 members today on our discord server (all these people would play a server made by you guys and loads of them would also donate a lot).

Petition server https://discord.gg/peywp9p
Private discord: Drownn#1404

• Like 2

as you said "vendetta's wants to make a Grand Fantasia server they have to follow the community needs and wishes" so your words may not be a reflection of what the community thinks and wants.

I've been talking to a part of the players on the server's discord, from what I saw, a lot of people agree with my point of view, so i dont know what do you mean with "lv60 cap is comunity words" , where the "comunity" spoke that? makes no sense to me, lets do some votation, and the "comunity" will choose. but i agree, any cap after lv60 is bad. ^^

Well, I can prove to you that the limit of dungeons per day positively affects the price of in-game items, obviously reducing the alts will greatly decrease gold hardfarm that a small portion of players do. unfortunately, IP limit can be circumvented easily. so, nothing that i say was wrong or right, this is just my vision, and im "studying" this game for a long time. ^^

1 minute ago, MrShadow said:

@Drownn as you said "vendetta's wants to make a Grand Fantasia server they have to follow the community needs and wishes" so your words may not be a reflection of what the community thinks and wants.

I've been talking to a part of the players on the server's discord, from what I saw, a lot of people agree with my point of view, so i dont know what do you mean with "lv60 cap is comunity words" , where the "comunity" spoke that? makes no sense to me, lets do some votation, and the "comunity" will choose. but i agree, any cap after lv60 is bad. ^^

Well, I can prove to you that the limit of dungeons per day positively affects the price of in-game items, obviously reducing the alts will greatly decrease gold hardfarm that a small portion of players do. unfortunately, IP limit can be circumvented easily. so, nothing that i said was wrong or right, this is just my vision, and im "studying" this game for a long time. ^^

13 hours ago, MrShadow said:

as you said "vendetta's wants to make a Grand Fantasia server they have to follow the community needs and wishes" so your words may not be a reflection of what the community thinks and wants.

Well, I can prove to you that the limit of dungeons per day positively affects the price of in-game items, obviously reducing the alts will greatly decrease gold hardfarm that a small portion of players do. unfortunately, IP limit can be circumvented easily. so, nothing that i say was wrong or right, this is just my vision, and im "studying" this game for a long time. ^^

As well as you im playing this game since release and of course you arent wrong but also not right. Level 40 cap would just bore literally every person who loves to run dungeons, farm stuff and to grind. Only people who personally love lv 40 pvp would appeal to this while the others will leave after several days. Lv 60 cap is a bracket you can alrdy farm different dungeons also difficult ones, access to world bosses and heralds also the master system is available. Of course there are players who want to stay 40 or enjoy the arena a bit but a lot of people need to realise that this game is an MMO and those games focus on progress not on low lvl pvp with 5 skills per class. Most people i know would definitely play lv 40 arena but only for a pvp set or to finish some fames and reputations then they would go to 70 (depends on the cap). Maybe a lot of people you know, like the lv 40 arena but this doesnt mean that my and my friends opinion is "the community" same for you and your friends. And even then: half of this community doesnt know how this game work, the conomy works or how balancing works - even high lvl players with maxed out chars and multiple lvl 100s who play since release sometimes dont know anything. 

Your idea to create accounts only with a phone number is pretty good but on the other side bad because you cant create storage accounts or a buff char. Running dungeons with alts is of course pretty bad for the economy but a cap as well. A cap will just result in a few people who spent money to hoard all the gold ingame while others dont have the chance to farm it (farming is a essential thing in MMOs). Also leveling sprites on different chars is a thing that never was bad for the game since at least half of the community doesnt even use their sprite (no sprites = no gear = no game). 
The solution for this problem is to make groups more attractive than solo running with alts ( which is boring asf). If groups in dungeons are fun and give enough gold even at end lvl then ppl prefer to run in groups instead of using alts. The best example is: DD gives 250g (lv 96+ dungeon) while PT gives 135g (lv 68-78 dungeon) this isnt even close to fair for end level players and of course most people will do alts to run low lvl ez dungeons which give way more gold. Low level dungeon rewards need to be reduced not the number of runs capped. Also there are several other options to keep the economy balanced. 

Siwa server was a disaster and this because of the trash tables, the bad announcement, no balancing, same p2w and because all players knew aeria will handle this bad. It was close to impossible to find MFIs, normal mounts, clovers, legacies, sprite consumes or costumes and backpacks in the first days. And why? Because the tables where trash, the shop was the same as on the Offi with bad items, prices and amounts and no one wants to spent money on anything because of this. And even if they did the tables were useless the first 3 days. I had 4!!! cbms on the first day and i didnt bought any clays per item shop (bought them from the gold i made with DT runs) and still i had 0 MFIs or backpacks. You get what i mean, right? Thats the biggest problem. Aeria doesnt know what they do or how marketing works or what items they need to release in the first days and im 100% SURE that half of the community would still ask for these things just because they have no clue, game knowledge and they are used to get these things from tables. 

You cant control the market. It controls itself by availability of items and gold. If the gold  amounts in the game are too high there is always the option to increase costs for spells, talent crafting, sprite crafting, endgame gear, higher quality gear etc. I ABSOLUTELY get your point but the solution needs to be another.

To the lvl cap: In my opinion lvl 80 would make sense to release if some stuff gets adjusted. Also some map exp must be adjusted, as well as sprite exp on lower levels could be less and in higher levels need to be increased. Of course level 60 would work but only for around 2 weeks maximum and it is boring because some people arent allowed to grind how much they want thats just not how a MMO should work. 

I appreciate to discuss with people who actually really think about how to handle this well :3

Edit: 

The exp needed to reach something like level 50 could be increased this would make the beginning a bit slower and could make the people get back into the old feeling. Also i really think its way too fast how you reach lv 40 rn. 

Edited by inceptionz
im dumb and forget things
  • Like 2

On how to avoid people created more accounts for solers, there is something really good that we could think of having in the GF Classic, in the GF TW the dungeon quest order, in addition to needing to kill the bosses, they also need the players to be in room of the last boss, this is very good because if they start creating solers they would be forced to take their alts to the end to complete, this would be unviable making it a very good solution that we can have to avoid this type of thing. And I really hope that this server will launch, I have played GF since 2010 and I am very excited to play again the great era of GF. xD (google translate)

EDIT:

I forgot to say. The update of the new classes came with this for them, so the solers avoid creating them as alt precisely because they would have to take them to the end of the dungeons to complete the quest order.

• Like 2

@inceptionz i guess all those guys want is a classic server...i mean, lv80 will be reaaaaaaaaally bad =/, like i said, this lvl cap was the mistake of all those new server, progression is everything. theres no point to launch lv80, too rush. i dont think siwas problem was bad tables, actually I quite liked the alchemy of that server, i could easily put my DS full purple +17 in 80 being a free player there, I never missed MFIs to tell the truth, the real problem was having no cap, some people just played to beat 100 and reborn and go 100 again just to keep up with gvg, the game doesnt need that much "adjusts". They just need remove enchanted mounts, enchanted costumes, archive buffs, decrease fortification, remove equipment leveling, a huge amount of players just want to have fun in pvp40-50-60 with +9 stuffs and normal status =/ thats the real point, have fun.

1 hour ago, MrShadow said:

@inceptionz i guess all those guys want is a classic server...i mean, lv80 will be reaaaaaaaaally bad =/, like i said, this lvl cap was the mistake of all those new server, progression is everything. theres no point to launch lv80, too rush. i dont think siwas problem was bad tables, actually I quite liked the alchemy of that server, i could easily put my DS full purple +17 in 80 being a free player there, I never missed MFIs to tell the truth, the real problem was having no cap, some people just played to beat 100 and reborn and go 100 again just to keep up with gvg, the game doesnt need that much "adjusts". They just need remove enchanted mounts, enchanted costumes, archive buffs, decrease fortification, remove equipment leveling, a huge amount of players just want to have fun in pvp40-50-60 with +9 stuffs and normal status =/ thats the real point, have fun.

So the game just needs 40-60 pvp ? Well go play other games than^^ A MMO is about progress and will ever be about progress - Either in lvl or gear. If you think the table was good for a fresh launched server you have sadly no knowledge about the game or the economy. 

This game isnt about low pvp - accept this pls.

• Like 2

@inceptionzhow can u talk about "mmo is about progress" and want a new server with cap 80 dude? makes no sense...i want cap50 for a couple weeks, everybody doing dungeons and pvp, then a couple months in 60....a year in 70...the scret is SLOW progress...if you want 80-100 content...just stay in those server that already exist... i want my experience of playing this in 2010 back, just this.

32 minutes ago, MrShadow said:

@inceptionzhow can u talk about "mmo is about progress" and want a new server with cap 80 dude? makes no sense...i want cap50 for a couple weeks, everybody doing dungeons and pvp, then a couple months in 60....a year in 70...the scret is SLOW progress...if you want 80-100 content...just stay in those server that already exist... i want my experience of playing this in 2010 back, just this.

thats not rlly how a private server works. Sorry to tell you this :/
 Level 40-60 got close to none content especially 40 and 50 and a game without content dies - discussion done.
Let the people level in their own speed nothing wrong with that but there is no sense to restrict players and force them to stay 60 or lower just because you want low level pvp to be active^^ 
You want to feel the same in this game as back in 2010 - you wont and this will never happen. 

This server wont survive with low lvl content.

Edit:

No sense to keep discussing, we got another opinion what a MMO is - for you its like a Battle Royal tbh.

This forum should be about useful stuff not us both discussing what we like or think.

Edited by inceptionz
to keep this forum clean
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, inceptionz said:

Most people i know would definitely play lv 40 arena but only for a pvp set or to finish some fames and reputations then they would go to 70 (depends on the cap).

I played GF Official EU and after they got merged NA Version and GF Siwa, 8 years in total ( God i wasted a lot of money for M-alch xD) and from what i remember you are totally right.  The people i played with had one lvl 40 Char , mostly druid and priests, to have some fun in lvl 40 pvp, but all our main chars went straight to lvl 70/75 to run  PT (Phoenix Tower) and we really loved the 70/75 cap.

Your idea to create accounts only with a phone number is pretty good but on the other side bad because you cant create storage accounts or a buff char. Running dungeons with alts is of course pretty bad for the economy but a cap as well. A cap will just result in a few people who spent money to hoard all the gold ingame while others dont have the chance to farm it (farming is a essential thing in MMOs). Also leveling sprites on different chars is a thing that never was bad for the game since at least half of the community doesnt even use their sprite (no sprites = no gear = no game). 
The solution for this problem is to make groups more attractive than solo running with alts ( which is boring asf). If groups in dungeons are fun and give enough gold even at end lvl then ppl prefer to run in groups instead of using alts. The best example is: DD gives 250g (lv 96+ dungeon) while PT gives 135g (lv 68-78 dungeon) this isnt even close to fair for end level players and of course most people will do alts to run low lvl ez dungeons which give way more gold. Low level dungeon rewards need to be reduced not the number of runs capped. Also there are several other options to keep the economy balanced. 

Actually i agree that the amount of gold reward maybe should be lowered a bit, but we shouldnt forget about the fact, that PT for example was one of the main dungeons where people made money, by running other players and getting payed. it was one of the main source of income at 70/75 cap. 

Siwa server was a disaster 

All the way *sigh 

I was even more disappointed after this one, than after the shutdown of the NA Server.

To the lvl cap: In my opinion lvl 80 would make sense to release if some stuff gets adjusted. Also some map exp must be adjusted, as well as sprite exp on lower levels could be less and in higher levels need to be increased. Of course level 60 would work but only for around 2 weeks maximum and it is boring because some people arent allowed to grind how much they want thats just not how a MMO should work. 

At this point i think a start with a lvl 60 Cap would be fine and slowly higher the cap over time. But overall lvl 80 Cap sounds good, because people can do a lot of things at this cap. As you mentioned before, grinding/farming is a main source in this game and as you said, i think a dungeon entry limit would just kill the game at all. 

Edit: 
The exp needed to reach something like level 50 could be increased this would make the beginning a bit slower and could make the people get back into the old feeling. Also i really think its way too fast how you reach lv 40 rn. 

They could just lower the general exp-rate a bit than on the official server, cause a lot of times people had mainquests for level areas they already left. 

Well at the end, i just can speak for myself, that i really loved the game , no matter if official, Siwa or even the ignit (spanish) server. It was always fun and i know  people, like myself, where really addicted to the M-Alchemy Game ingame and we spend a lot of rl money on it. (Tables havent been good or perfect always, but it was still fun) and im sure and from what i can see in the posts about 1000+ people who would like to play on an vendetta GF server, i just say, give it a try. I know its a lot of work for the stuff but the community is willing to help and it could be a good run for vendetta and the players.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, BoxBox said:

I absolutely agree with you. Level 60 cap is fine to start with but not for weeks or months. Also i dont think this game would work without lv 100 content. PT and running it is of course one of the main incomes at this lvl and this is fine but there has to be a way to maybe "register" your second or third account and if you run with them in the group you would get less gold than with leechers. Or the other idea to just increase the amount of gold in high lvl dungeons (250g is just not enough). 

Reducing the over all exp rate im not sure about that but i think reaching lvl 50 i too easy tbh. Maybe they could increase the amount of exp required on these level.

If Bash/Jordan handle this right (and i know they can) then it doesnt matter which cap will be released. Also it doesnt matter which over all cap exists. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, inceptionz said:

I absolutely agree with you. Level 60 cap is fine to start with but not for weeks or months. Also i dont think this game would work without lv 100 content. PT and running it is of course one of the main incomes at this lvl and this is fine but there has to be a way to maybe "register" your second or third account and if you run with them in the group you would get less gold than with leechers. Or the other idea to just increase the amount of gold in high lvl dungeons (250g is just not enough). 

Reducing the over all exp rate im not sure about that but i think reaching lvl 50 i too easy tbh. Maybe they could increase the amount of exp required on these level.

If Bash/Jordan handle this right (and i know they can) then it doesnt matter which cap will be released. Also it doesnt matter which over all cap exists. 

Yeah i think it would be good as a starting cap but you are right, in mmo's its all about content, which ofc including higher level caps.

On Official server it was at the end really a chaos to run people in dungeons, cause those runners wanted more gold for the runs from their leechers and no one of the leechers was willing to do that, since they needed some money too to catch up. Itcame up and changed, the more content Aeria Games added. People got more greedy about money and it ruined a lot ingame.

I know from an other game that there is a possibility to change the xp-curve, so im pretty sure they can change the required amount of exp to lvl up in GF aswell. Would be a good idea.

I think if this game would start with a lvl 60 cap and higher it over time and the game is running successfully, there wont be a problem to even get to a lvl 100 cap+, cause people love updates/more content. Ofc a few things have to be fixed/changed by the vendetta team, cause aeria did a lot of bad things before the Server shut down, but i think Bash/Jordan can do it and it will be a full success. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, BoxBox said:

Yeah i think it would be good as a starting cap but you are right, in mmo's its all about content, which ofc including higher level caps.

On Official server it was at the end really a chaos to run people in dungeons, cause those runners wanted more gold for the runs from their leechers and no one of the leechers was willing to do that, since they needed some money too to catch up. Itcame up and changed, the more content Aeria Games added. People got more greedy about money and it ruined a lot ingame.

I know from an other game that there is a possibility to change the xp-curve, so im pretty sure they can change the required amount of exp to lvl up in GF aswell. Would be a good idea.

I think if this game would start with a lvl 60 cap and higher it over time and the game is running successfully, there wont be a problem to even get to a lvl 100 cap+, cause people love updates/more content. Ofc a few things have to be fixed/changed by the vendetta team, cause aeria did a lot of bad things before the Server shut down, but i think Bash/Jordan can do it and it will be a full success. 

True tbh leechers do nothing so back in times when it was 150g per MO 100g per run was absolutely fine if not even 120 when runestone boxes came out so leechers had a second income while leeching. I often bought those stones from leechers for a fair price so both benefit from that.

The problem mit more content is there are also more cash shop items for different lvls and aeria never tried to keep enough of these items ingame so the prices exploded :/

I personally dont think a level cap is needed. Tons of things can be adjusted or slightly changed to make this game even better. Sprite emblems, crafting, Weapons bonuses, RESISTANCE SYSTEM would love to try that finally working in GF.

• Like 1

Amazing! finally Vendetta Decided Hopefully we getting a really good balanced server with "REAL GM'S" and "REAL ADMINS" not like that trash server.. You guys gonna make this great alot of people waiting for this and not for a little time.. people waiting this for years GRand fantasia is one of the fun games i ever played PVP and PVE modes and ALCHEMY clay make it more  great. Also for sure u guys will listen to players need and you will make the neccessary changes on it. Take your time get your Health 100% we will be in your server and this will be the best Server ever.

On this time you have to be Sure to host Weekly EXP increase and DROP increased 
Do not open VFS on early server lauching because it gonna ruin it all.
If you really can stay with an older version like level 90 cap gonna be more fun for alot of players
There also few things that is not available even in Official server like.. the option to turn all your EXP at lvl 90 or the lv 100 cap for Gear leveling. i mean if you are already lvl 90 or 100  and you maxed all your Especialization points you need to change all your EXP obtained for Gear leveling those all things would bring more people in-game same option can be added to mounts.

well Bash i have nothing more to say i hope you guys keep going! best wishes and lets GO!!!!!!!!

Greetings.

#Staysafe

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Please make this a possibility! I really love the game but its ruined with Aeria and the content they added kind of ruined not only pvp (with the unbalanced new classes) but also dungeons by adding so many items (5 star mounts, thrones, new stones etc) that no one does group runs anymore. Its mostly just solo play. It would be great to start fresh with a lower level cap, just chill out with friends and catch up again. I would love it if you guys released a new server. It would mean alot and I'm very sure that there are many other people who would agree. I really hope this happens soon.

Man, I hate ignit and a-servers, they are just trying to find out how to sell something to everyone; as a eden eternal, twin saga from this server, few things I personally couldn't stand was the progression between your sprite and your character, sometimes your had to wait like 2 months because you were lvl 80-85 and your  main sprite were 60. Also free players were limited a lot, I know there's a balance, but in the other servers there wasn't, you just had to pay and you could gear up in a couple of minutes while free players didn't because the items are just way to expensive for a new player.

It just a personal thought, also that was long time ago, but I don't think it changed, ppl who administrate ig and ag servers are just too dumb.

I must admit, long ago like around 2010, i was playing alot, but really alot. I was enjoying so much this game, i had a level 30 ranger and 40 assassin and would just go in pvp with a stuff of +9 and would get MVP over 50% of the time. We would play this game 5hours + a day and were having so much fun, i even did cs when i was like 14 ( 8 years ago). We would do ruins everyday because it gave so much xp (kappa) and would do so many dungeons in group because it was fun and harder, because only the one who spent like 500$ had a stuff +15. 3 years ago i stopped because i had something happening in my life and now that i came back. I am full GW / GVG Stuff +17 full stuff and 7 different weapons, 3 different armors, like so much stuff and xp and kratto Mount. And even with all that, i jump in the arena, get crit 10k and die in 4-5 hits because some people have everything +20. How did we go from everything +9 and you can often be mvp to -> Ranger level 40 have 10k attacks??? like what is this???? If you guys create a server, i join within 5 minutes and play this game every single day. I wish i could enjoy this old game where i crafted my items and armors and did quest and went on my pvp char for fun when i was tired of grinding. I feel like i've lost so much time and money on that stupid server because even with more than 5 years of constant gameplay. The community is dead. I would do anything to have a good server! Please do it!

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

I'm going to repeat myself again on behalf of the entire staff, we have no plans to open another server at this time. When we decide to do so, I think you will all know about it, but for the moment nothing is planned.

*Closing for Necro*