Costume Designs of my Dreams

KawaiiNyanNyan

I know copy right infringement is a problem, but many places get away with it by making small changes to the product like making the hue a little lighter than the original hue and make it with a different name. 
I would really like if these would be taken into consideration.

Lanka Ree Fairy (Ranka Lee)

Gy19aRn.png

GQm76JH.png

I know there is a Fairy of Love, but it has no wings. We could always take Cheryl's costume and make it pink with blue wings and the bottom wings be white. Remove the hideous vines and walah! Lanka Ree (Ranka Lee inspired) costume.

BoBo's Odd Quest (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

Image result for jojo's bizarre adventure jotaro full outfit

Matrix_v2.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of JoJo, but I know for a fact it's a really popular show. I do not think it would be too hard to make a Bobo's Odd Quest (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure inspired) costume and I think it could attract a lot of players. Even make the hat like his too. haha

Meido Girl

Image result for anime maid

(tehee, Yui Kotegawa)

Diner_Derby.png

I may be reaching a little here and wonder if this costume can be made into a Maid Costume. I see the bow is in the front like Yui Kotegawa's attire and it's frilly like an anime maid costume. Just change the shoes and I think it would be cool!

Kunoichi
Image result for female ninja outfit

117xl79.jpg

I am not sure how far you can go with editing costumes, but it would be cool if the bumpy things on the shoes could be taken off and made to look like leg warmers and change the top a bit to be cut like a Kunoichi top. The gloves can become fingerless gloves. And walah! A Kunoichi Costume!

Kara Braft (Lara Croft)

Related image

FA6aeg1.jpg

I wonder if the shoes can be cropped, but if not, it's only a Kara Braft (Lara Croft inspired) outfit. I wonder if the bottom can be made to look like shorts and the top made a little longer.

AND THE ONE I KNOW WILL NEVER HAPPEN BUT IT'S JUST A DREAM!!!

The Virgin Slayer Sweater
Related image

I wish Aeria made this before the game closed as it literally fits the game well. lmao

These are just a few ideas I have.
Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

Just to note we have this thread so i'd like to keep all costume suggestions here in an organised place for myself to look at later 

As for copyright costumes I can try some that have been brought up but they have to be different enough to be safe to use

Edited by NovaFire

1 hour ago, NovaFire said:

Just to note we have this thread so i'd like to keep all costume suggestions here in an organised place for myself to look at later 

As for copyright costumes I can try some that have been brought up but they have to be different enough to be safe to use

Okie dokie! uwu Bring the Virgin Slayer Costume and you will be god of SB haha

4 hours ago, Juniper said:

i made a thread about this a while ago and nova said even "inspiration" is walking a dangerous, thin line...QQ

i'd love all of these and more, more, more if nova decides to do it.

bring me powerpuff girls pls

You mean "PowerPoof Girls". Remember, gotta change the name :p