double RP reset

Larissa

Oh Hell no. Nobody needs to rank any faster. If they wanted to rank up faster they would have made Archangel by now. There's already 6 archangel ranked players, 4 Angel ranked players, and 11 dragon ranked. Which means you have had plenty of time to make Archangel, especially since I made Archangel like 5 months ago and Luna made it What? Almost a year ago?

13 hours ago, Archangel said:

YES YES YES. We want Rank Up. 🤔 :v

huehue >:v ja man

8 hours ago, Norleras said:

Eh!  Means going to bed earlier and waking up earlier to be able to do both for some

exactly, just for some stupid rp :3

7 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

you have had plenty of time to make Archangel

i just started around 2yrs ago... and had 1 or 2 longer breaks from the game 

14 hours ago, Larissa said:

huehue >:v ja man

exactly, just for some stupid rp :3

i just started around 2yrs ago... and had 1 or 2 longer breaks from the game 

So, when's your next break from the game? If you are taking breaks from the game is ranking up really that important?

I've logged in daily for RP and many times that's all I did was get RP. I still don't see why players who aren't ranked up with the rest of us need to have double rank reset days. As for just starting 2 years ago, the game didn't open till 2016 on the server, which was 3 years ago. I didn't really start playing till fall 2016 when I broke up with an girl. I didn't really focus on ranking till a few months later and even on occasion skipping days without ranking. Taking time for people to rank up isn't going to kill people and the double RP reset is a waste of time for Vivi to implement and then remove a week later. I think there are other issues that need to have more attention to than people's RP. Namely letting Vivi deal with the game as a whole to pick through what changes needs to be done so she can make a better impacts on all the players instead of just a few who want to farm RP a couple of times a day.