Few QoL suggestions

KimMundo

So i have been browsing through SB stuff and found out few interesting things, that could be changes as a Quality of Life improvements

- Second Skill bar. (Let's face it, one is never enough, especially since there is no real middle-ground in skill build and you either go full ape PvE or full ape PvP. This could be made as an item into Vendetta Store for a specific character). Now this idea depends on if that's even possible.

- Permanent Inventory Expansions. (Self-explanatory, i don't feel like you have to capitalize on this item, sure it's and income, but Bruh Sound Effect #2). Make it more expensive for all i care, but make them permanent. This fees like paying for let's call it VIP pack to be even able to fully utitlize my character. Last sentense as above.

EDIT n.1
- Mystery Boxes. It would be great if you added hyperlinks of costumes available in Mystery Boxes. Imgur for example. It would be great knowing what exactly am i trying to get.

This could be it for the time being, sure, there are hundreds of more things that could be slapped into QoL changes, but all depends on if it's even possible and/or if VGN would bear the potencial loss of small income in player's favor.

Cheerios, Bloom

• Like 1