RiP

sicat

Rank injustice Points - just in case this topic this topic haven't been brought up before 

Farming RP in FK amara is a little bit relatively easier compared with RG amara. RP mobs for FK's are lv59 but lv64 for RG's. Iz there anythin can be done bout dis?

They can have the same numbers, but they are not the same: a level 59 arkana with 3 seconds stun skill, stun a level 59 mob for 3 seconds, but a level 64 mob stay stunned just half second, or even less. Same for any other skill with cooldown (dot, low speed, low void ecc.)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vivi said:

Level has nothing to do with mob stats/drops/etc.

I doubt that. Maybe trivial for other classes but my fragile SWs felt the difference in the mobs' dps. My RG dies a lot trying to farm em while my FK does it like a walk in the park despite being on the same level, same skill set, and exactly the same gear.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hold on let me get my measuring stick.... Now what am I measuring or am I using it to beat some booty?

Edit: So, mobs die just about the same, it might be my eva/ch-eva gears throwing off my ability to survive against RG side vs FK side(FK seems to be easier to survive longer). Other notices are RG mobs have more Drops per mob than FK, so there's that. 

On 8/15/2019 at 6:35 AM, Filomena said:

Who cares about that useless drops? Cybercluster seems the best we can have there.

Who cares about drops? I would think those wanting the replicube achievements, those who need stardust items, and if they dropped 800 CP pots those would be good right? Cyberclusters I and II would be nice to have both there instead of just one. Also, having paid more attention really to RP farming on both sides, I don't see much difference in difficulty if there is one. Sure Vivi can change the level, but that's not going to change much unless she wants to alter the two guards on RG side with their head barely sticking out of the sand.